Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Day's Menu Served at Spice and "Chutney?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maa ka bhi achha hai

Mere Anoooj  mere piority (I mean priority) mein  nahi aate to kya, mere dirims (I mean dreams) mein to aate hain ne...

Wohi kaafi hai... Jogan hoon ne...

Pocho(ing) tares (I mean tears) aur snot with phamous sweater ka sleeve...smiley19

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, very rightly said. Not sure why when she could so easily give up on him and her daughter, is saying now that "I could never forget him, then where is the point of remembering him? If you love someone so much, how can u let go easily and without even trying to explain your view point or say sorry and say that u will try better.

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzb1987

Yes, very rightly said. Not sure why when she could so easily give up on him and her daughter, is saying now that "I could never forget him, then where is the point of remembering him? If you love someone so much, how can u let go easily and without even trying to explain your view point or say sorry and say that u will try better.

Basically Anupama wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She wanted to remain married to Anuj but show no responsibility towards him or his family, instead continue to serve the Shahs under pretense of her kids needing her, SH being her maiyka, blah, blah.

But life cannot work like that. If you claim to be in a relationship with someone you have to devote time to them. You have to listen to them, you have to keep their expectations in mind too. And Anuj always gave her everything she wanted. Despite not liking the Shahs, he allowed them so much room just to accommodate Anupama.

And what did he get in return? The one time he questions her, she walks out. Clearly she never loved him. Even now she remembers him only because she's been banned from Shahs. Once she's back with them, he will be a distant thought again.