hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

In Anupamaa’s dreamsmiley37 and he looked so good in that Punjabi outfit smiley27 while Maa was still in stinky sweater and saree, why couldnt she change for dream sequence kya pata…khair they danced on Lo agayi Lohri from Veer Zaara…I dont care for MaAn but it was good to see Anuj happy for a change…

It was actually a decent episode and longer than usual 

Lots of boring Shah drama with Baa talking sense, hajam na ho raha tha but chalo der aaye durust aaye…Shah House se outdoor shift ho gaya semi circle tamasha, perhaps cause Anupamaa isnt around toh woh feel nahi aati nasmiley37 

So Biji takes Anupama to the Lohri celebrations at home and Yashpal is apparently out of town so Yashdeep will look after the business while his praji is away… Maa feels the responsibility to impress new boss who actually is not as creepy as I thought he’d be… Biji mein maa ko apni maa dikhti hai apparently, glad she didnt say Baa dikhti hai warna wahi parandi uske mooh par kass deti maismiley37 

Anuj ka apna alag dukhda hai, he’s trying but cant forget Anupamaa and calls Devika in the precap to confirm if its actually Anupama he saw in the US, I felt bad for Shruti who says she loves Anuj very much and he feels sorry for not being able to love her back, well not good Kapadia ji, your excuses are not good enough to ruin someones life.  

Maa ko Deepu restaurant chodne gaya hai while Shruti and Anuj are going for a drive too…kya raah mein mulaqat ho jayegi? shayad haan… 

Aur haan and Aadhya is disgusted to be playing these games with her Pops and faking panic attacks, she feels horrible for acting up… 

And Kinjal is taking meds for her anxiety and cussing Toshu for being indifferent to his mum, meri mummy uske mooh se sun kar I cringed hard

Maa prays and wishes the best for mere Anooj while he sits at home sulking about meri Anu…where are they going with this missing each other business I wonder… 

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol. It's funny how well Baap Beti know each other when it comes to Maa. Beti knew Pops gadbad karenge aur Pops just after promising not to scratch the past, is trying to scratch it the very next day. Pops also knows Beti is hiding something so he decides to hide his spying mission from Beti. Both keep a family photo of theirs hidden from each other. smiley36

I will give it to Maa today. She did a better Punjabi dance than she had ever done Kathak. There was variation in steps too. Maybe she was always destined to be with this Punjabi phemily only. Ho sakta hai der se hi sahi par Maa ko apni asli destiny mil gayi ho.. 

Deepu ji has made an entry. He is a jovial man who likes Maa ke haath ke laddoo, still unaware ki Maa cheez kya hain...smiley36 He doesn't know cooking which means now Maa is the boss of that restaurant.. smiley19 smiley3smiley44Acha khaasa Yashpal ka no nonsense attitude enjoy kar rahe the. Is friend soon to be majnu ko bhej diya... When Maa's luck click, she has everything at her feet. smiley38

It was such a relief to see Adhik Mehta today. Actually it was a relief to see a normal man today. I wish he had never become an abuser. The only thing that taints his character is the history of abuse. How I wish that history could be erased. Otherwise it was a seeti maar performance. Warna toh is serial mein only two types of men exist - Majnus and V ..smiley36

Shru climbs over Anuj to declare her love for him. smiley36  Also noteworthy is that along with Shru, the whole of Anuj's staff also goes to eat in Spice and Chutney. The guy actually goes daily just like Shru. S&C is like their second home. Yeh dono wahin pade rehte hain. 

Baa gave a satak today to Paaki . Anupamaa lived with her for so many years with her, but hopeless that she is, only learnt how to be a slave, but didn't learn how to give it back at the very first instant when you are insulted. Baa gives a diktat and it has to be followed. This is how you deal when it comes to people like Vee and Pakhi. 

Don't know what is Adhya searching for in Spice and Chutney. Was she checking if Anupamaa has been deported by US or she is keeping an eye on her Pops whom she suspects might be roaming around S&C or is she also stalking Maa after putting restrictions on Pops? smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder who will reach maa first - Kinjal or Anuj. It should be Kinjal. Even Anuj at any point of time has not shown this kind of psycho instincts as Kinjal is showing. Mummy ke aas paas hote he isko yeh sab hone lagta hai..... smiley36 Itni urgency Anuj ko bhi nahi hogi Maa se milne ki jitni Kinjal ko hai.. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Why would MAA change her cardigan in her third class dream? Yes, MAA's dreams have classes. Dreams of Kapadia's belong to the lower strata while Shah dreams are first class. She won't wear this cardigan in her dream with Mister Shah, to be precise she won't wear anything.smiley43

MAA sees MAA in every old woman other than BAA. She can only see Bhagban in BAA.

hinz thumbnail

he is back to being puppy, nahi ho raha mujhse Anusmiley12

all that seeking closure and sawalo ke jawab was another lollipop, DKP is playing us so well

https://x.com/iloveveracity/status/1748192778629284172?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago
hinz thumbnail

how and why is Devika so excited to hear from Anuj? she sounded a bit too casual asif nothing happened between MaAn

Did she plan it all? 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

devika is classmate to anuj too 

she cannot really cut off anuj bec he divorced anupama 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

all that seeking clusure and sawalo ke jawab was another lollipop, DKP is playing us so well

https://x.com/iloveveracity/status/1748192778629284172?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA

he actually wanted a life with anupama which is still incomplete & I dint think his love was sham or fake as I believe he started loving anupama when he returned to India 26 yrs to vo bas ek wish thi , he know d reality i , agar anupama usse Bina Shah's ke milegi vo 2 second mein usse vapas le lega.What did Anuj want her to live as his wife. Ek Bar bhi nehi socha majboor kaise jeeyegaa Uske Anu ke Bina .Anuj overestimated that his love alone would help her let go of the baggage.Anuj gave her freedom thinking that she didn’t get it in her first marriage because that was told by Devika imagine after 26 years he’s back home to close to be Anupama and he gets to deal with these cheap tricks n talks

Edited by Historia - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

all that seeking clusure and sawalo ke jawab was another lollipop, DKP is playing us so well

Devdas!!

He confirms Shruti is the right choice for him & Adya, And then says, dil pe sirf ek naam likha haismiley44 

Shruti should simply change her name to .... smiley29

On a serious note, I don't get what makes him go head over heels for Anupamaa! Nobody would be able to tolerate her, that too after living with her.smiley5

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He means pyar sabse nhi hota no matter how perfect d person is , earlier  also in 26 yrs he said there was no problems in women he date but he couldn't really couldn't settle with them .

Anupama is like an incomplete dream 4 him coz he had nearly achieved everything, as well he still looking for answers why she suddenly left him when he was thinking things might work out as she broke up with Shah's .

Maa did played with him she showed him dream of togetherness, then abonden him ,  she kinda instigated his emotions which were under his control for 26 yrs , now he is not able to control them.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago