Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

IF was the best thing that happened to me.... I have so many memories with it... So many everlasting friendships.... It doesn't really matter, how many times I say this word to the creator of this platform," thank-you"... It will always b less than what I really feel. My gratitude towards it n the creator is infinite...

Congratulations all!!!! 

I can only hope that I still remain the part of it untill I m very old

Eydis thumbnail

Happy birthday IF ❤️bara hogyaa yeh bacha ab 😆 ab no rok tok 😆

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday, IndiaForums!

Best wishes to you in providing a platform to sooooo many budding platform enthusiasts, writers and readers.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Happy birthday IF ❤️bara hogyaa yeh bacha ab 😆 ab no rok tok 😆

to funny 🤣

Eydis thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

vijay thumbnail

I just got the notification that I have received my 18 Anniversary Badge. 😊

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday IF...one of the earliest members to join IF during JJKN days...miss those times though happy to see IF growing and roaring each year...thanks to all my friends for lifetime that I have made on IF.

Though have not been regular in between but it is IF I rush to if i need to discuss about any shows.

God Bless IF and Vijay Bhatter and team. keep rocking IFers👏🥳❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

wish you many many more badges Vijay Sir 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

wishing u and team much success in the coming years 🥳

vijay bhai tell us any memory u remember of IF? (1st b day)

we would love to know 😃

3 cheers 

Viswasruti thumbnail

18 Years !!!! 😳

Time flies.. and what a journey it has been so far... and I am super excited on the new stuff that we are working on as we evolve and adapt to the ever changing world of Internet and Entertainment.

🙏Thank you guys for being part of this journey along with me and hopefully we will have your support and best wishes in future also.

Few things we are currently working on:

a) We are soon going to be starting the User Wall and User Feeds... where you can check all the latest updates as they share things on their Profile page and in a way we will be merging (Scrapbook / Slambook / Testimonial) in one feed. User will be able to upload images directly.

b) Topic Pages will have a feed view. For checking out multiple topics in single page.

c) We are coming to the end of the year.. so we are making badges for Member of the Year 2021.

Cheers,

Vijay 😊

Congratulations and good wishes to our Vijay, who is a doting parent to this young IF.⭐️ 

Thank you for your extraordinary efforts in improvising India Forums continuously, and,   best wishes for continued success in the significant endeavors that lie ahead for our IF under your administration⭐️.

Positive emotion triggers the  motivation,  and the ability to process multiple concepts simultaneously. We, the members of the IF are too enthusiastic to see the constant development of the site. 😊

Waiting to see the winners of the Member Of The Year 2021. 

Good wishes to our Founder Vijay and to all our members. ⭐️Congratulations on the 18th Anniversary badge.💐

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago