Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to IF team on completing this milestone.❤️ Many more to come 🤘.. I just love IF. This platform has introduced me to various other people who have become a important in my everyday life. 

Vijay sir and team thank you for taking continuous efforts on improving it and making better every time...

Now IF is finally an adult and many more milestone to come... 

Once again heartiest congratulations🥳🎉🎉🎉🥳

Edited by Sampada001 - 2 years ago
vijay thumbnail

18 Years !!!! 😳

Time flies.. and what a journey it has been so far... and I am super excited on the new stuff that we are working on as we evolve and adapt to the ever changing world of Internet and Entertainment.

🙏Thank you guys for being part of this journey along with me and hopefully we will have your support and best wishes in future also.

Few things we are currently working on:

a) We are soon going to be starting the User Wall and User Feeds... where you can check all the latest updates as they share things on their Profile page and in a way we will be merging (Scrapbook / Slambook / Testimonial) in one feed. User will be able to upload images directly.

b) Topic Pages will have a feed view. For checking out multiple topics in single page.

c) We are coming to the end of the year.. so we are making badges for Member of the Year 2021.

Cheers,

Vijay 😊

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

18 Years !!!! 😳

Time flies.. and what a journey it has been so far... and I am super excited on the new stuff that we are working on as we evolve and adapt to the ever changing world of Internet and Entertainment.

🙏Thank you guys for being part of this journey along with me and hopefully we will have your support and best wishes in future also.

a) We are soon going to be starting the User Wall and User Feeds... where you can check all the latest updates as they share things on their Profile page and in a way we will be merging (Scrapbook / Slambook / Testimonial) in one feed. User will be able to upload images directly.

b) Topic Pages will have a feed view. For checking out multiple topics in single page.

c) We are coming to the end of the year.. so we are making badges for Member of the Year 2021.

Cheers,

Vijay 😊

Yes ur  right bhai time 😊

Can’t wait to badges for member of the year 

Wishing the 2022 is much more great for everyone IF and team 🎉

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

18 Years !!!! 😳

Cheers,

Vijay 😊

Omg Vijay ji ur work just grows each passing day 

Waiting for badge member of the year award 👍

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations everyone 🥳

vijay thumbnail

Thank you Sutapa, Viswasruti, Sevenstreaks and every one involved in creating this Topic and capturing all the major events all these years so well. It brought back so many fond memories.

Cheers,

kavya1994 thumbnail

Congratulations to IF team on 18years of success and wish many successful years to come❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Many congrats Vijay Sir and whole IF Development Team 🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for giving us IF ....my 2nd home ❤️

Am not a SM person😳...I perfer IF to other platforms ...It's 10 years since am 

on IF ..I was inactive for a couple of years in between but when i came back I 

love all the new innovative steps IF brought for us.

So a big thank u Vijay Sir and IF Dev Team for your continous hard work

Wish u all many more years of success to more 

IF is adult now😎

Beautiful thread Sutaji 

Nichuss thumbnail

Happy Birthday to India Forums 

one f the best entertainment forum.. ❤️smiley27

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you Sutapa, Viswasruti, Sevenstreaks and every one involved in creating this Topic and capturing all the major events all these years so well. It brought back so many fond memories.

Cheers,

A word of appreciation from you Vijay sir makes all the efforts worthwhile. Thank you for liking dear Sir 

Yes we did try to capture all the major events of past 18 years … scanning the entire forum, but you know there is an extensive amount of hard work, all done selflessly out of love for the IF, by our awesome veteran members and it was extremely tough to cover each n every one and we had no choice but to edit out many of events and pick up a few veterans out of vast number . 

We are hoping to create another topic to pay our respects to all our respected veterans in a manner they truly deserve . We owe our present to the selfless dedicated efforts by our veterans.