Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aruna34

It's lovely

Finally we can  see changed pakhi.

So at last sai realized that she hurt virat  unknowingly. Thanks for update. 

Really missing this virat in ghum. 

Waiting for next update 

both have hurt each other. will do a virat version too.

thank you for reading

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Good chapter! But imo Virat needs to realize that love and good intentions alone arent enough. He needs to treat Sai as a partner, an equal. By hiding things from her and not speaking when needed and eventually putting things in a "dying statement"( which thankfully he atleast gave to her before his real death!) he has not shown any maturity or rationality. And punishinh himself by immersing himself in work to the extent of ot being unhealthy also isnt good. When Sairat get back together it has to be on an equal footing with some ground rules established....

thats so true. i am thinking about this too.. in the next chapter maybe you'll see a glimpse of that. 

Thank you for reading and analysing so deeply. ❤️

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forgetmenot620

Flirty Viru is back😉

Didi ko badi jaldi akal aayi...by the way felt like first time there was genuineness in her words 👍🏼

Thank God... I was wondering if that was convincing enough.

Love ❤️

Please give another update soon. Weekend bonus! ♥️

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Please give another update soon. Weekend bonus! ♥️

I only have an outline of what I want to happen. I am maintaining an extra chapter lead for myself so that I can manage continuity. 

Will post it when I have the next ready. Hope you understand 

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice part ❤️

So pakhi changed nice 😃

Wow I like this virat fast move 😉

Loved it 🤩

Thanks 😊

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, sensible Pakhi didi (can't imagine) and too bold and straightforward Virat...

Amazing update...

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter!! Why was it so short?? Looking forward to SaiRat journey. Please update soon!!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Please update soon... read both the sets in one sitting... enjoyed it... ho sake toh tag bhi kardena please... not a regular visitor to the forum.... 😊

Moor278 thumbnail

Part 3 - "Tum Pe Hum Toh Mare Ja Rahe Hai"

A week later, it's the engagement of Aniket and Gauri. And now since they have a new connection, Mohit, Karishma, Shivani bua and Virat are also invited.

Karishma has also been helping Gauri in some last minute preparations and consequently discussing their unique situation. Mohit and Aniket have now teamed up and the four have decided to bring Sai and Virat together again.

At the venue, everyone is assembled and Sai is stealing glances at the door. She knows Virat is invited but he hasn't arrived yet. She is nervous at the thought of facing him again. Shivani is with her and notices her flustered behaviour and engages in small talk. Shivani is asking Sai about Vishal, her boyfriend to whom she took Sai to meet. 

“Yaar Sai, last time it was you who saved me from Amey. Is baar bhi I want your opinion before I go ahead and involve myself completely”

“Vo thik hi laga mujhe Bua, Amey jaisa to nai laga, par phir bhi mujhe lagta hai aap Virat Sir se uski background check karaiye”

“Kiski background check karni hai?” 

The voice startles Sai and she turns around to see Virat dressed in a blue shirt and black blazer, once again inadvertently matching with her black and blue saree.

(Uff Sai, she chides herself, ye hamesha se hi handsome hai.. Aajkal kuch jyada acche lag rahe hai bas)

Shivani - “Veeru, I have a friend.. I kind-off like him. Sai bhi mil chuki hai usse. Thik hi laga use bhi, uska pata karvana hai”

Virat - “It's okay Bua… agar Sai ko thik laga hai to thik hi hoga. I trust her judgement” and looks intently at Sai making eyes go round in surprise.

Shivani - “Are wa Veeru, is baar tum badi jaldi maan gaye..”

“Pichli galtiya phirse nahi karni hai mujhe Bua, sudharne ki koshish kar raha hun”

Virat replies while looking at Sai completely besotted and remembering her in the black saree from the Mahabaleshwar trip. Sai is feeling shy and surprised at his statement but is unable to break eye contact where it seems like his eyes are trying to tell her a million things.

Shivani finally waves her hands between them and brings them back from the trance.

All through the evening, Sai feels his eyes following her, watching her every move even when her back is turned to him. She steals glances at him only for him to give her a smile and feels her cheeks colouring. 

A message chimes again 

“Log kehte ki tum chand jaisi dikhti ho, galat kehte hai, chand tum jaisa dikhta hai”

Gauri notices the blush Sai has on seeing the message and teases her, while Virat is busy observing her reaction. The moment she looks at him, he winks at her making her blush even more. 

Towards the end of the party, when a slow music is on, Aniket - Gauri, Mohit - Karishma and other couples are on the dance floor, Virat comes up to Sai.

“May I have a dance?” asks Virat with a smile.

“Sorry… man nai hai…”

“Kyun, dar gai Mirchi, ki main tumse acchha dance karunga?”

At the mention of this name in 5 long years, Sai’s eyes start welling up but she manages to bring up a certain sternness in her voice.

“Main Mirchi nai hun, Virat Sir… vo to usi din….” and she leaves the sentence hanging which Virat understands perfectly.

His smile disappears and he becomes quiet for some time and sits down near her.

After a while,

Virat - “Sai…”

“...”

“Ek baar meri taraf dekho to sahi”

Sai looks up at him, her expression that of pain and regret. 

“Main jaanta hun tum abhi vo sab bhuli nahi ho…but You are important to me… I think you know that now… main chahta hun ki hum phirse shuruvat kare… jaise hum pehli baar mile hai… I want us to be friends again.. Can we do that please?”

“....” and Sai averts her eyes

“Please…”

“....”

“Please Sai”... almost pleading with her…

Sai looks at him again and says,

“Mere liye bahot mushkil hai Virat Sir… I want to be sure that I won't be hurt again… main itne easily ye pretend nahi kar sakti ki sab thik ho gaya hai… mujhe time chahiye.. Aur bharosa bhi ki aap mujhe phirse hurt nahi karenge…"

“Main koshish kar raha hun na Sai… I don't want to repeat those mistakes.. Please give me a chance..”

Seeing the earnestness in his voice, Sai finally relents and says

“Thik hai Virat Sir.. jis din maine aapko phir se Modak kaha.. Us din maine aapko dobara dost maan liya”

Hearing this, Virat has a 100 watt smile and says…

“Main intezar karunga us din ka Sai”

“Kya ab dance karogi mere saath?”

Hearing how easily Virat has accepted her condition, Sai finally smiles at him and offers her hand.

They move to the dance floor; his one hand cautiously moves to her waist, while he takes her other hand and puts it on his shoulder. This close proximity is generating all the repressed feelings within Sai. She can feel his breath on her neck and shoulders and his perfume is making her heady. Virat is taken over by her closeness to him and is completely lost in the moment. 

Mohit signals the DJ and the song quickly changes to “Tum pe hum to”

------

Tum Pe Hum Toh Mare Ja Rahe Hai,

Mitne Ki Zid Kiye Ja Rahe Hai,

Soch Ke Tumko Lagta Hai Dil Ko,

Apni Najar Me Loote Ja Rahe Hai,

Khwab Toh Bas Zariya Hai Tumko Pane Ka,

Teri Sanso Me Bas Ke Dil Tak Aane Ka,

Kaisa Safar Hai Kaisi Dagar Hai,

Rahton Se Door Huye Ja Rahe Hai!!

------

As the music fills the air, Sai and Virat move closer and slowly sway to the beats, both close their eyes and are simply absorbing this moment that has happened in their life after so many days oblivious to the group that is watching them. 

Surreptitious pictures and videos are being made and shared on a secret Whatsapp group called “SaiRat” and there is a sudden burst of heart emojis from Aai, Ninad, Mohit, Karishma, Aniket, Gauri and Shivani bua. 

-------

Text in grey are thoughts

The song for this story is "Tum pe hum to mare ja rahe hai" from Bole Chudiyan. Do enjoy the story and the song.

Edited by Moor278 - 2 years ago