Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita05

Great... Aai is now playing a cupid...😆 BK is changed too👍🏼

Sai ❤️, flirty Virat...❤️❤️

Actually it's so difficult to even imagine Aniket and Sai being together, even in stories... I loved the Karishma being unfiltered about the.😆

I missed my Pakhi didi though

Aai was always the cupid.. but there are more 😉

BK to me is wrong in her attitude but generally has accepted Sai and her importance in Virats life. So she has changed towards Sai.

Aniket - Sai comment is so true 🤣. Cannot imagine them romantically. However I wanted a pure friendship. Not necessarily a brother sister kind of bond. But he feels attached to Sai and therefore calls Ashwini as Mavshi. (Generally we Maharashtrians call any elder woman as Kaku but the person we feel close to we call them Mavshi - mother's sister)

Karishma cannot change na 🙈. 

And Pakhi didi thi.. tumhe bhi nai pata chala.. 😔

Third person listening to cafe event and first message was Pakhi 🤔. I guess thoda explicitly likhna padega 😀😀

Thank you for reading and analysing so much. 🤗

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was very surprised to see karishma being addressed by sweety. It was indeed her maiden name. Virat looks determined this time. I hope the progression is smooth. Lovely read ❤️

Thanks for the tag!

Yes, she is the childhood friend.. she would know that 😊

I hope so too. I don't know if the romance elements can come through nicely. I hope it does 🤞🏻

Thank you for reading 💓

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What a beautiful start to this ff, with a beautiful song❤️

Virat already apni duty pe lag gaya hai😆

Amazing update, excited for the next one

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

What a beautiful start to this ff, with a beautiful song❤️

Virat already apni duty pe lag gaya hai😆

Amazing update, excited for the next one

😊😊😊😊

Virat ko sirf yahi duty puri imaandaari aur zimmedari 😜 se karni chahiye. Itna hi ho jaaye to bas kafi hai 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is more of jitters pre romance... The tension. It has come out well. Keep writing 😊

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is more of jitters pre romance... The tension. It has come out well. Keep writing 😊

Oh is it????...

Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

😊😊😊😊

Virat ko sirf yahi duty puri imaandaari aur zimmedari 😜 se karni chahiye. Itna hi ho jaaye to bas kafi hai 

Wahi toh, para hamaare dearest Raja babu extra farzwaadi,zimmedaar bante hai😅😅

Moor278 thumbnail

Part 2 - Purvayi

---------

Sai is sitting at a cafe across from Pakhi and Samrat. A slight hesitation and surprise is visible on Sai’s face owing to the strangeness of the circumstance. 

“Aapne mujhe kyun milne bulaya Pakhi didi?”

“Ek baar tum mujhe manane aai thi Sai, jab tumhe lagta tha ki Virat ki zindagi main meri bahot ahmiyat hai.. Aaj meri baari hai”

“Main samjhi nahi”

“Maine jo bhi kiya tumhare aur Virat ke saath uske liye maafi maangne aai hun Sai”

Pakhi looks at Sai sheepishly and holds her hand asking for her forgiveness.

Unable to understand what is happening, Sai looks at Samrat who calmly nods and smiles at both Pakhi and Sai.

“Virat ka aur mera rishta badal chuka hai Sai… I have finally realised it. Shayad samajh to main pehle hi gai thi, mann maanane ko tayar nahi tha, us zid main maine tumhe bahot takleef di hai”

“....” still unable to understand Sai just keeps looking at Pakhi and Samrat

“Virat tumse bahot pyar karta hai… aaj bhi… kaha bhi tha usne mujhse… maine kabhi samajhna nahi chaha..”

“Phir ab kaise?”

“Jis din tum use chod kar chali gai.. Us din mujhe finally realise hua!!”

“Thik se bataiye Pakhi didi… mujhe kuch nai samajh aa raha hai”

“Virat ko tumse pyar ho gaya tha Sai… bahot pehle… lekin jab Sada ne tumhe jaan se maarne ki dhamki di… tab Virat ki jaise zameen hil gai… usne jo bhi kiya… us tension main kiya… lekin tab mujhe realise hua ki jis Sai ke liye vo ghar main sabse lad raha tha, mujhse lad raha tha use kuch hone ke bas dar se hi khud se alag kar diya. Tumhe.. Jise vo apna ek hissa bana chuka tha.. Use alag kar diya… Hamare bich jo bhi tha vo to kabka khatam ho gaya tha par us din ke baad Virat jaise mar sa gaya andar se”

Samrat who has been waiting patiently for Pakhi to unburden herself, now speaks up.

“Haan Sai.. ye sab usne kisi ko nahi bataya… apne andar dabaake rakha… shayad khud hi kos raha tha… lekin jab finally Sada aur Shruti ka kissa khatam hua.. Uske baad usne bataya”

“Uske baad jaise uska mann ghar pe lagta hi nahi.. Bas police station main jyada se jyada waqt bitata.. Khatarnak missions pe volunteer karta… maano jaise aapne aap ko jaan bujh ke takleef de raha ho”

“Lekin pichle 15 din main aisa lag raha hai jaise mera Shiva vapas aa gaya hai Sai.. sirf tumhari vajah se… usme phirse umeed jagi hai… all thanks to you”

Pakhi finally speaks again… “Main nahi jaanti Sai ki tum aage kya karne wali ho… main bas apni taraf se clarification dene aai thi.. Take care and I am sorry for everything”

With that, Pakhi finally smiles at Sai… a smile so pure that Sai is amazed at the genuineness of it and gently presses her hand on Pakhi’s. As they get up to leave, Samrat puts his hand on Sai’s shoulder and asks her

“Ab to apne Bhai se dur nahi rahegi na?” and taps her head playfully.

Sai, overcome by the emotion of having that familiarity back happily hugs him back.

Virat on the other side is busy looking at Sai’s picture that he had secretly clicked yesterday and spends the whole day just looking at it every once in a while.

Sai is back on her job after meeting Pakhi and Samrat and seems occupied with the conversation that has taken place. Aniket notices this and she tells him the gist of it. He notices the faint smile on her face and quickly composes a message on his phone. All through the day, Sai is unable to concentrate as all the memories of Virat and her shared time together keep recurring. As if on a cue, her message box pops up and there's a message from Virat.

“Tum kal bahot pyaari lag rahi thi.. Mujhe hamesha se tumhare lambe baal pasand the par mujhe ye bhi chalega 😉"

This sends Sai on another memory trip. At home, she keeps doing her daily chores constantly thinking about all the moments where she may have misunderstood Virat and his feelings. On the radio the soft beats of “Purvayi” are playing.

Sun ree... purvayi

Kaho des tu jaaye

Baawre ye naina Pi ko dekhan jee chahe

Sai doesn't realise when tears start falling from her eyes, guilty at having hurt Virat numerous times whenever he tried to express his feelings to her. All those loving gestures and emotions that his eyes were telling her but she couldn't read or was too stubborn to read.

Bheege naino se barsaaye

Kaisa saawan aayo re

Bin sajan na bhaaye saawan

Birha laakh sataye re

Tired and sad at her own behaviour that she didn't notice the pain she was causing Virat, Sai rests her head on the couch and falls asleep remembering all the good memories with her Virat Sir.  

------

I wanted to write a later chapter for Pakhi’s changed behaviour but seeing that some of you missed this in the first part, I have rearranged the chapters. Hope you enjoy this. The song for this part is “Purvayi” by Midival Punditz.

Edited by Moor278 - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Virat is making quick moves. I thought he will have a subtle approach. Also, I don't know why but I imagined Sriti Jha as Patralekha. She was looking better in this scene. Nicely written. ☺️

Thanks for the tag ❤️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for tagging me