kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Previous links:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3964

I apologize to all of you for keeping you on hold for my FF. I am now resuming with FF, which I left incomplete.

Part 6

Aniket comes to the stage and plays his guitar, singing,

Lai la lai lai lara lara ... lai la lai lai Lara Lara    

Mera dil jis dil pe fida hai    

Ek dilruba hai ek dilruba hai    

Haan dilruba hai ek dilruba hai    

Meri ulfat meri wafa hai    

Meri ulfat meri wafa hai    

Woh dilruba hai woh dilruba hai    

Haan dilruba hai woh dilruba hai

Aniket imagines himself dancing with Sai while singing.

GHKKPM: OMG! Post memory loss Sai in Live-in relationship with Aniket

Jee karta hai teri zulfon se kheloon    

Jee karta hai tujhe baahon mein le loon    

Jee karta hai teri zulfon se kheloon    

Jee karta hai tujhe baahon mein le loon    

Jee karta hai teri aankhon ko chumoon    

Jee karta hai tere ishq mein jhumoon    

Aniket dreams of being with Sai on the ship.

Sairat FF: Contract Marriage | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Haaye dil karta hai tera sapna saja loon    

Dil karta hai tujhe apna bana loon    

Dil karta hai tujhe dil mein chupa loon    

Dil karta hai tujhe tujhse chura loon    

Sabse dilkash jiski ada hai    

Sabse dilkash jiski ada hai    

Aniket imagines his scene with Sai with their dance on the ship.

GHKKPM: Sayi Aniket recreate Virat Pakhi's BFF drama

Maine sanam tujhe pyar kiya hai    

Sirf tera intezar kiya hai    

Maine sanam tujhe pyar kiya hai    

Sirf tera intezar kiya hai    

Mujhse nigahein kahin pher na lena    

Maine toh tera aitbaar kiya hai        

Haaye tere khayalon mein khoya rahoonga    

Tere liye har dard sahoonga    

Mere liye tujhe bheja hai rab ne    

Sare zamane se main yeh kahoonga

Aniket dreams of playing guitar on the ship, while Sai admires his singing and voice.

GHKKPM: Sayi dances to Aniket's song forgetting Virat's love

Ho jiska jaadu mujhpe chala hai    

Jiska jaadu mujhpe chala hai    

Meri ulfat meri wafa hai    

Meri ulfat meri wafa hai    

Beautiful, beautiful, you are so beautiful.   

Beautiful, beautiful, jaanam   

Sairat FF: Contract Marriage | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

The song ends. Everyone gives a big clap and screams, once more, once more!

The competition ends. The judge comes. He said everyone sang well, but only one could get the trophy. He is the person who sang with feel and emotion. It's none other than Aniket.

Judge: Please come to the stage and collect the trophy.

Aniket comes to the stage and collects the trophy.

Aniket: Thank you for all the love and affection that you gave me. If it weren't for your encouragement, I would not have got the trophy.

Everyone leaves for the day.

Virat: Sai, Aniket sang very well today. It is genuinely his day.

Sai: Music has always been his passion besides becoming a doctor.

Virat: Nice combination. I want to invite him for a dinner.

Sai: Is it at home?

Virat: No, not at home. I will book the hotel and let you know.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin sai started preparations to divorce virat know  what will happen in next episode | GHKPM Spoiler alert: GHKPM Spoiler  alert: भवानी के कान भरेगी पाखी, विराट को

Pulkit and Devyani enter CN with their exchanged garlands. Bhavani sees that and gets furious.

Bhavani: Devyani, I trusted you and sent you to the college, and this is what you did.

Devyani: I knew you would react that way. I have always loved Pulkit, and that wasn't hidden from you. But you never wanted me to unite with Pulkit as his father was a servant in your house. But Pulkit is a great doctor and is an intern. He will become a great doctor soon. You didn't accept our relationship and understood my feelings. That's why I took that step.

Bhavani: You have become ill-mannered like that jungli mulgi (Sai). Wait, I will show you. 

She takes off the stick and is about to beat Devyani, but Pulkit holds it and says, "If we wanted, we could have gone to our house without informing you, but it was our duty to tell you. Devyani is my wife, and now you don't have any right to raise your hand on her."

Bhavani: Yes, it is good to see that you guys have the courtesy to inform. But I will never accept this marriage. Devyani, even now, my doors are open for you, but you must leave Pulkit.

Devyani: If I had to leave Pulkit, I would have done it a way back. Sorry, Mom, I have not married him to leave him.

Bhavani: Then get out of the house.

Ninad, Ashwini, Virat, and Sai come to the room.

Bhavani scared of Pulkit IMPREGNATING Devyani and RANSACKING her in Star  Plus' Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin!

Ashwini: Sister, what are you talking about? You always talk about family honor, but if you throw your daughter out of the house, do you think people will not say anything?

Bhavani: Devyani is dead for me. There's no relationship between us now.

Sai: Just by uttering these words, the relationship won't break. She is your blood. I understand whatever happened was improper, but now the incident took place and can't be undone.

Virat: I agree with Sai.

Ninad: Yes, Sai is right. To save our face, we must marry them according to the rituals.

Bhavani thought for a while and said, "Okay, if you insist, I will marry Devyani to Pulkit according to the rituals, but it does not mean that I have accepted him as my son-in-law. The earlier, the better. The marriage will take place right away."

Ninad calls the priest. He enters the house.

Everyone decorates the house. Virat, Sai, and Samrat invite everyone to the wedding.

The next moment, Devyani and Pulkit marry according to rituals.

The couple takes blessings from all, but Bhavani goes backward. She said, "Don't think I have done this for your happiness. Devyani, my responsibility is over, but I have not accepted Pulkit or the marriage. So my doors are closed for you."

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin - Watch Episode 163 - Pulkit Marries Devyani  on Disney+ Hotstar

Devyani and Pulkit leave. Devyani is sad. Madhuri said, "I understand your feelings, but don't worry. One day, your mother will certainly understand and accept you and Pulkit."

The couple goes home.

The next day, Virat books the hotel for dinner, where Aniket gets selected for the singing competition in the same hotel.

Aniket met Sai and said, "I got selected for the competition, which will happen within a month."

Sai: Best of luck.

The college finishes. Virat reaches the college, and Sai is about to cross the road but gets hit by a car. Virat sees that and shouts, "Sai."

Sai falls unconscious. Virat and Aniket admitted her to the hospital.

Virat gets anxious.

Aniket: Don't worry, Sai will be fine.

Virat: Hope so.

He calls up Samrat, Ashwini, and Ninad.

While Samrat is about to leave, Pakhi says, "I am also coming."

Samrat: I always observed your obsession with Virat. I know that you are only coming for him and not for Sai.

Pakhi: No, you have badly misunderstood. Virat is nothing more than a friend to me.

Samrat: I have seen that, and I have proof. I have heard you pestering Virat to leave Sai and move on with you. Don't worry; I will free you from our relationship but will not allow you to come between them.

Pakhi: Sai loves someone else. I saw her many times with Aniket.

Samrat: Most of the time, Virat drops her to the college and picks her up. When he gets busy, he tells Aniket to do that. But you don't have any right to interfere in their personal lives.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Spoiler paki and samrat honeymoon plan sai  will shift in virat room | TV

He leaves.

Bhavani joins the others.

Pulkit treats Sai, and she regains her consciousness.

Pulkit came out and said, "Sai regained her consciousness. You can meet her." 

Virat goes to meet Sai at the ward.

Edited by kavitha_r - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for restart ,

Read all previous chapters different and nice  keep continue 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aniket dreaming of sai while singing was romantic. But his heart is going to break.sad.glad that aniket won the competition.

Sad that bhavani didn't accept pulkit devyani marriage.loved pulkit not allowing her to slap his wife and devyani saying that she can't leave pulkit.but good that bhavani atleast conducted their wedding.i wonder how she will accept them in future.

I liked samrat telling pakhi that he will not allow het to come in between sairat and she has no right to interfere in their lives. 

Shocking that sai met with an accident.glad that pulkit saved her life.

Superb pics

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6

Colorful and Awesome Update 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Wow. Thanks for the memories smiley27

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 7

Virat meets Sai at the ward and sits beside her day and night, serving her. Aniket sees that and gets irritated. Virat's phone rings. He picks up the call.

DIG: Today is an important meeting.

Virat: I understand, but my wife is not keeping well.

DIG: I understand your position, but it is an important meeting. You can leave immediately after the meeting.

Virat: Fine, I will come.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Virat gets D.I.G.'s support

Aniket comes there. He said, "Don't worry. I will take care of Sai."

Virat leaves.

Aniket: How are you?

Sai: I'm better.

Aniket: Look at your state. What was the need for you to go running like a mad woman? You didn't even see the vehicle coming near you. Be careful next time.

Sai: I will be getting discharged within three days.

Aniket: Three days is too much. It's hard for me to wait.

Sai: If you find it hard to wait three days, how will you wait until we complete our studies?

Aniket: This is our final year, and we will get our degree within three months. Fine, I'll wait.

Virat comes to the hospital after the meeting.

Aniket to Sai: I wish you a speedy recovery.

He leaves.

The nurse brings food to Sai's ward.

Virat feeds Sai.

The next day, the doctor asked Sai, "How are you feeling?"

Sai: I'm better.

Doctor: You look better now, as you have a loving and caring husband.

Sai: I am a medical student and will get the degree within three months after my exams.

Doctor: That's great.

Sai completely recovers and gets discharged.

Bhavani had softened towards Sai and fervently prayed for her. She gets happy seeing Sai back home.

Bhavani: I'm glad that you recovered from such a massive accident. I mistreated you and was always an obstacle in your way. But I realized that you always thought about the family's welfare. Please forgive me.

Sai: I always considered you as my mother, next to Ashwini.

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein: Sai hugs by Bhavani Kaku New twist in serial -  YouTube

Both emotionally hug each other.

The next day, Virat drops Sai to the college and leaves for duty.

Sai and Aniket do combined study as usual.

Sai: How do you manage your music and studies?

Aniket: Singing was my hobby, but I didn't know when it became my passion. But always wanted to become a doctor. I am a child singer supporting myself and my family with music. I got an opportunity to sing in a mega theater.

Sai: When is the event?

Aniket: It is after our exams.

Sai thinks as she recollects how Virat cared for her and stood by her against Bhavani.

She said, "Congratulations."

Aniket: Thanks. My day will be better if I see you attending the event.

Sai: Sure.

Sai gets romantic with Aniket TO IRK VIRAT | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Meanwhile, Virat gets more passionate about Sai. He thinks about the moments spent with Sai where they had candyfloss and quality time. He also thinks about the good things that Sai did for his parents. Sai also develops feelings for Virat and thinks about the moments spent with him and the care he took for her in the hospital.

Aniket: What's the matter? You look lost today.

Sai: I need to go home as all the lectures are over.

Aniket: Fine. I think you are in the process of recovering. It seems that you are not interested in me anymore.

Sai: Not like that. I have a headache and want to go home.

Aniket: Are you avoiding me? I think you are lying.

Sai: You always think about yourself. If you don't trust me, then we must part ways.

Aniket: I'm sorry for being insensitive. Please forgive me.

Sai gets romantic with Aniket TO IRK VIRAT | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

He then drops Sai at her place and leaves.

Sai then goes to her room and focuses on her studies.

At night, she was troubled and started thinking, "What is happening to me? I think I was rude to Aniket. Is it because I began to like Virat? But I don't know how he will react if I tell him about my feelings."

Virat is also in the same state, thinking, "If I tell my feelings, I don't know how she will react. She loves Aniket, and I don't want to go between them."

Sai then asked Virat, "Can we have dinner together?"

Virat: Sure. I have a surprise for you after your exams.

Sai: That's great.

While Virat encourages her, Sai puts her heart and soul into her studies. Ashwini, Ninad, Bhavani, and Samrat encourage her, while Pakhi gets irritated. Bhavani makes Pakhi and Sonali do all the household chores.

Pakhi then decides to look for a job. Samrat comes inside the room with divorce papers and gives them to Pakhi.

Pakhi gets shocked.

Samrat: I told you that I will free you from our relationship. I've signed the papers. You also mark them.

Pakhi: I won't sign them.

She tears the divorce papers.

Samrat: Don't worry. I have the original copy with me. Whatever I gave you was a Xerox copy.

Pakhi: You told me you would free me from that relationship, but I never knew you meant it.

Samrat: I am divorcing you as your obsession with Virat blinds you. I could now see love in his eyes for Sai, but he hadn't realized it.

Pakhi: I decided to take up the job and start a new life with you.

Samrat: Fine, I do not mind you taking up the job.

Pakhi: I have an interview tomorrow.

Samrat: Good. I hope you get selected, and that will keep you engaged.

Pakhi: Will Bhavani allow me to work?

Samrat: I'll take care of it.

Bhavani comes in and overhears the conversation.

Bhavani: I don't have any objections that you take up the job. I was making you do the housework so you don't peep into Virat and Sai's bedroom. They are coming close now. You have two options. You can stay here as a DIL as Samrat's wife or free yourself from this relationship.

Pakhi: What???

Bhavani: Yes, you heard it right. I was wrong about Sai. Though she did a lot for the house, I overlooked it because of my ego. She helped Mohit and Karishma to become independent. She inspired Ninad to play his harmonium again. She united her in-laws and made them realize their love for each other.

Pakhi: Have you accepted Devyani with Pulkit?

GHKKPM: Virat defends Pakhi ignites Samrat's rage

Sai comes there.

Sai: Pakhi is right. If you want to give me something, please accept Devyani with Pulkit.

Bhavani thinks for a while and says, "Fine, please call them home."

Sai calls up Pulkit and invites them.

The next day, Pakhi gets selected for an interview for a photographer's post. Devyani and Pulkit come home in the evening. All of them have dinner and a get-together.

Two months later, Sai gets ready for her exams, and so does Aniket.

They sit in the examination hall and complete the paper on time.

Sai gets happy after finishing her paper.

A week later, the exams were over.

Virat takes Sai to the Mahabaleshwar auditorium, where Aniket will perform. Both of them go for dinner and spend quality time. The song plays.

Hum.. dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hai hum..
Teri kasam
Oh ho.. ho
Hum dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hai hum
Teri kasam

GHKKPM: Virat Sai's romantic dinner night sheds tears of love

Virat and Sai have their favorite dish in the hotel and share it.

Aa.. aa.. o.

Ye.. duniya kare sitamb
Tujhpe mitnege hum
Teri.. kasam

O.. hum dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hai hum
Teri kasam
Teri kasam..

GHKKPM: AWW! Virat tags Sai as Drama Queen, gives Candy floss surprise

Virat and Sai enter the theater for a night show.

Umeedein.Tum hi se hai mere sanam
Thaama hai..
Tumhara hi ye daaman

Ho.. bhoolenge
Kabhi na ab tumhein hum
Ho.. bhoolenge
Kabhi na ab tumhein hum
O.. Hum
Dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hai hum
Teri kasam..
Teri kasam..

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Virat and Sai to come closer after latter  shifts to Chavan Nivas? [Watch Video]

After the show, Sai tells a man to take their pics together. He takes their pic and gives them the phone.

Teri yaadon ke saaye mein
Guzregi ye zindagi
Us khuda ke..
Baad toh pooja hogi bas teri

Chaahe jo maanglo
Sab tumhara hai
Chaahe jo maanglo
Sab tumhara hai..
Ho hum
Dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hain hum
Teri kasam

Aniket makes plans for Sai with a bunch of flowers to propose to her after the show.

Ho..o.. hum
Dil de chuke sanam
Tere ho gaye hai hum
Teri kasam
Teri kasam..

Ghum Hai Kisiikey Pyaar Mein: Pakhi Feels Jealous As Virat Feeds Sai With  His Hands

Virat and Sai go to the auditorium. 

Sai gets hesitant.

Virat: I know you don't wish to go. I want to tell you something important.

Aniket's friends come there to take Sai to Aniket.

Virat stands outside.

Sai goes near Aniket.

Aniket: Thanks for coming. You've made my day. I think today is the last day of your marriage contract. After the show, we will marry. Then we will live happily. We will go and come to the hospital together.

However, there is no reaction from Sai.

Aniket: What happened? Did I say anything wrong?

He then looks into her eyes and does not see the love she had for him earlier.

Aniket: You have changed a lot since your accident.

Sai: Yes, you are right. I had to change because of circumstances and the difference between Virat's attitude and yours. I learned to love from you, but I learned how to love unconditionally from Virat. He always stood by me during thick and thin and always been by my side in the hospital. However, when I saw your change in attitude, I realized that whatever groom my husband selected was suitable. I'm sorry. I have to go back to him. As for the contract, he only said it orally. It was not declared in front of my dad. Please accept my apology.

Aniket: Yes, you are right. I am sorry if I have been rude to you lately. Virat is a great guy, and he loves you a lot. All the best.

Sai goes out of the auditorium and sees Virat.

Sai: Why are you outside? You could have come in. Is it necessary for you to leave?

Virat: I wanted to tell you something important about my matter.

Sai: Yes, I'm here. Please tell me.

Virat: I love you and can't live without you. I agree with what I told you: Our marriage was a deal, and we will part ways after your exams. But I didn't realize when I started loving you. I controlled my feelings, but I couldn't handle it anymore. I love you with all my heart and soul. I want to renew our marriage contract for a lifetime. Will you marry me again?

Sai nodded painfully.

Sai: I love you too, Virat. My feelings for you changed when you were always by my side in the hospital. I realized that you always supported my medical education journey, which no other spouse could have done. I immensely love you and agree to convert our marriage contract for life. I will marry you again. This time, in front of the entire family.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin twist: Sairat fans unable to digest Virat's  love confession for Sai; say he is doing it 'out of guilt' [VIEW TWEETS]

Virat and Sai hugged emotionally and left the place. They go home.

Virat: We've made an important decision.

Ninad + Ashwini: That's great. We want to know that.

Virat+ Sai: We decided to remarry.

Bhavani: That's excellent news.

Pakhi went to Virat and said, "Congrats."

She went to Samrat and said, "I'm sorry if I have hurt you. When I realized the love and support that you gave me, I decided to start everything on a new leaf."

Samrat: I have always loved you, and I never wanted to come in the way of your happiness. However, I always wanted you to be on the right track. I love you, Pakhi.

Pakhi: I love you too.

Bhavani: There won't be one marriage, but there will be two marriages.

Aniket starts singing on the stage while all the girls dance on the stage.

Yu nafrat se naa kato ko
Dekho kam aayenge
Phakat phulo se aayi
Gul dosti achi nahi hot

Suraj Sonik aka Aniket talks about his re-entry in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar  Meiin - Telly Updates

Aniket joins them in the dance.

Ek bewafa hai ek bewafa hai
Ha mohabbat ki yeh saja hai
Ha mohabbat ki yeh saja hai
Tu bewafa hai tu bewafa hai
Ha bewafa hai ek bewafa hai

Aniket refers to these as Sai. All the ladies dance in short dresses.

Koyi shisha agar tute

Badi aawaj hoti hai

Magar dil tut janey ki

Sada koyi nahi sunta

Mai deewana mai deewana

Mai deewanapan karta hu

Uski yado mai jita hu

Uski chahat mai marta hu

Kya hal hai mere iss dil

Kaa bedard hai woh kya janegi

Mai lakh use samjhaunga

Phir bhi naa kehna manegi

Kitni jalim uski ada hai

Kitni jalim uski ada hai

Aniket sings and dances with choreo ladies. He then plays his guitar and continues his dance.

Use bhi nind naa aaye

Woh bhi jage tamam rat

Woh bhi kisike pyar

Mai tadpe khuda kare

Usne mujhko tadpaye

Hai mai bhi usko tadpaunga

Mai aaj bhari iss mehfhil

Mai usko ruswa kar jaunga

Woh sar ko jhukaye baithe

Hai dekho gairo ki baho mai

Har ghadi mujhe jiska nasha hai

Mera dil jis dil pe phida hai

Mera dil jis dil pe phida hai

Ha bewafa hai ek bewafa hai.

Suraj sonik (@sonik_suraj) / X

Everyone claps and is sympathetic towards Aniket.

At Chavan Niwas

Virat: I feel sorry for Aniket.

Sai: Yes, even I feel the same. Why don't we invite him to our wedding?

Virat: I don't know whether he will come. But we will try.

Aniket gets a singing contract in Mumbai and decides to leave Nagpur.

Virat and Sai went to Aniket.

Aniket: Why have you come now?

Sai: We thought of inviting you to our wedding. I understand how you feel at the moment, but time heals everything. You will get a lovely girl. We loved each other but were never meant to be together.

Aniket: Yes, you are right. I got a singing contract and am leaving Nagpur forever.

Virat: That's excellent news. I request you to be here till our wedding. You have been a great help to us.

Aniket agrees.

The next day

Sai, Virat, Pakhi, and Samrat get ready for their marriage.

The place is filled with lighting and decoration.

Aniket and his friends come to the venue with wedding gifts.

Ashwini dresses up Sai.

Ashwini: I always advised you to be patient, as Virat will understand your worth one day and begin to like you.

Sai smiles.

Sai: More than my MIL, you are my second mother who always supported me. You never made me feel that I was an orphan.

Ashwini: I'm always there for you. I'm delighted that the whole family accepted you.

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein: Ashwini grateful to Sai for uniting Bhavani &  Devyani

Ashwini and Mansi bring Sai and Pakhi to the mandap.

Sai and Pakhi sit next to Virat and Samrat and take seven rounds. All of them get married.

Aniket gives marriage gifts to Sai and Virat.

Three months later, Sai gets her results.

Sai tops the university and joins as an intern.

Pakhi shaped her career in photography.

Aniket reports at the studio in Mumbai as a singer and continues his career as a doctor.

Sai became a full-fledged doctor after her internship. Virat helps Sai to have her hospital.

Everyone lives happily ever after.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice dear 😍

Just loved it 🤗

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Great update... nicely written

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Fantastic Update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat taking care of sai was nice.i liked pakhi tearing the divorce papers and telling samrat that she prefers to live as his wife.i am surprised that bhavani said that she was giving her household work so that she will be too busy to disturb sairat.sai got angry when aniket said that she started losing interest in him.but actually it was true.good that sairat realized that their love for each other.sairat song sequence was lovely.the scenes were sweet.the song was perfect.sai telling aniket that she wants to be with virat and aniket supporting it was emotional. Sairat and samakhi love confession was lovely.i am surprised that aniket sang bewafa song though he doesn't consider sai as a cheater.glad that both the couples got married and aniket attended sairat wedding with no hatred. Glad that all of them are having a successful career.superb pics.