Humari Pyaari Si Galti SS Part 2 updated (11/3)

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Humari Pyaari Si Galti

Ishaan finally realized that he was in love with Savi after stopping her from leaving Ramtek….He noticed because he realized that he was behaving weirdly. Having Savi leave like that was leaving him suffocated. He felt like he needed her.

Ishaan did everything to stop Savi. He finally succeeded after so many attempts. Ishaan was really happy.

Savi's relationship with Ishaan improved. She seemed like she fell for him hard, which was difficult to believe because they didn't get along at first. She realized that he means the world to her. 

Today was Savi's birthday 🎂🥳. She finally became 21. Ishaan wanted to surprise her for the special day. He planned out everything.

It was still a weekday which meant that classes were going on…

As Savi finished her last class, she left the building to go with her tai so that they can celebrate her birthday together…..but she didn't know what would happen next.

On the streets somebody had kidnapped her…she was screaming but that person literally forced her in his car…

Savi: Kon ho tum??!!! Kya chathe ho…mujhe kidnap kyun Kiya???

Kidnapper: Arreh Arreh Ms. Toteh ki dukhan…kitna bolti hu tum…

Savi knew that voice…. Ishaan sir?!!!!!

Ishaan turned to her….and said: Surprise!!!

Savi started looking for something. It was her jootha

..her shoe… She started beating him the car…and he yelled: Ms. Chavan!!! Kya kar rahi ho tum?!! Are u mad? Professor hoon tumara…iss tarah tum mujhe mar nahi sakthi…

Savi: Really sir? Professor kam Aur Gunda jayda lag rahe ho…iss tarah koi apne student ko kidnap karte bala?

Ishaan: What? What the hell did u call me?

Savi: Gunda..

Ishaan: Gunda…Meh Tumhe Gunda lagatha hun?

Savi: Aur nahi toh Kya?..

Ishaan: Tum…

Driver..who actually happens to be Shantanu sir: Arreh bus karo tum dono..kitna jageda hai tum dono…

Savi was shocked to see Shantanu sir too involved with this . Sir app bhi?!! Lekin kyun .   

Shantanu: Arreh woh isliye kyunki Ishaan tumhe surprise Dena chatha tha…

Savi: Asa konsa surprise jisme app dono ko mujhe kidnap karna pada?

Ishaan: Hai ek surprise…and I'm sure…ki tumhe bahut pasand aayega…in fact .. tumhe ajj ka din bahut yaadgar ho jaayega ..

Savi: Lekin…

Ishaan: Shh ..Dad ko drive karne do Shanti se….

A few hours later, Savi was surprised to see

what was in front of her….it was a beautiful hotel! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Humari Pyaari Si Galti

Ishaan finally realized that he was in love with Savi after stopping her from leaving Ramtek….He noticed because he realized that he was behaving weirdly. Having Savi leave like that was leaving him suffocated. He felt like he needed her.

Ishaan did everything to stop Savi. He finally succeeded after so many attempts. Ishaan was really happy.

Savi's relationship with Ishaan improved. She seemed like she fell for him hard, which was difficult to believe because they didn't get along at first. She realized that he means the world to her. 

Today was Savi's birthday 🎂🥳. She finally became 21. Ishaan wanted to surprise her for the special day. He planned out everything.

It was still a weekday which meant that classes were going on…

As Savi finished her last class, she left the building to go with her tai so that they can celebrate her birthday together…..but she didn't know what would happen next.

On the streets somebody had kidnapped her…she was screaming but that person literally forced her in his car…

Savi: Kon ho tum??!!! Kya chathe ho…mujhe kidnap kyun Kiya???

Kidnapper: Arreh Arreh Ms. Toteh ki dukhan…kitna bolti hu tum…

Savi knew that voice…. Ishaan sir?!!!!!

Ishaan turned to her….and said: Surprise!!!

Savi started looking for something. It was her jootha

..her shoe… She started beating him the car…and he yelled: Ms. Chavan!!! Kya kar rahi ho tum?!! Are u mad? Professor hoon tumara…iss tarah tum mujhe mar nahi sakthi…

Savi: Really sir? Professor kam Aur Gunda jayda lag rahe ho…iss tarah koi apne student ko kidnap karte bala?

Ishaan: What? What the hell did u call me?

Savi: Gunda..

Ishaan: Gunda…Meh Tumhe Gunda lagatha hun?

Savi: Aur nahi toh Kya?..

Ishaan: Tum…

Driver..who actually happens to be Shantanu sir: Arreh bus karo tum dono..kitna jageda hai tum dono…

Savi was shocked to see Shantanu sir too involved with this . Sir app bhi?!! Lekin kyun .   

Shantanu: Arreh woh isliye kyunki Ishaan tumhe surprise Dena chatha tha…

Savi: Asa konsa surprise jisme app dono ko mujhe kidnap karna pada?

Ishaan: Hai ek surprise…and I'm sure…ki tumhe bahut pasand aayega…in fact .. tumhe ajj ka din bahut yaadgar ho jaayega ..

Savi: Lekin…

Ishaan: Shh ..Dad ko drive karne do Shanti se….

A few hours later, Savi was surprised to see

what was in front of her….it was a beautiful hotel! 

Super excited to read the next part. Update soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanukirti thumbnail

Hiii dear,

When will you be updating the story I am eagerly waiting 😊❤️❤️❤️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Hiii dear,

When will you be updating the story I am eagerly waiting 😊❤️❤️❤️

Soon! Thank you...

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Nice Story smiley1

Please continue smiley31

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Romance at the Hotel 

Ishaan was excited for today…He wanted to express his feelings to Savi and he just hopes that she feels the same about him..

Savi: Yeh…yeh toh ek hotel hai…hum yaha par kyun aayi hai?

Ishaan: Patha chal jaayega…Dad… Thank you…Abb app ja sakthe hai …

Shantanu: Woh sab toh thik hai..lekin meri hone wali bahu ka kahayal rakhna…ok…

Ishaan: Dad!!!!

Savi: Shantanu sir!!! Yeh app…

Shantanu: Arreh beta mazal kar Raha hoon…

Savi sighs…

Shantanu winks at Ishaan…

He leaves…

Ishaan takes out a blindfold and tells Savi to not to enter the hotel without wearing this ….

Ishaan: Savi Mein tumhe yeh blindfold pehnah Raha hoon ok…surprise kilye..m

Savi:Par…

Ishaan: Shhh…

He puts on the blindfold on her …and slowly takes her to the room that he has booked for both of them

Ishaan: Ok Savi..hum paunch chake hai…Mein tumari blindfold kol raha hoon..

The entire room was decorated beautifully with red balloons candles and lights…it looked really romantic.

Savi was shocked 😯

She was about to question Ishaan when she was left dumbstruck…

Ishaan was standing on his knees..he was proposing…

Savi: Ishaan sir ….

Ishaan: Savi…how do I even start? Meh Tumhe kahe mahino se khena chatha tha ki meh tumse pyaar karne Laga hoon Savi…you know jabse Tumhe woh job join khi thi Aur jab mujhe patha Laga ki tum puri tarike seh fas gayi thi mujhe chain ki sans nehi mil rahi thi…Aur jab un logon nahi…tumhe chot paunchayi…Mein dar gaya tha…Savi…u scared me..

Mein janta ki yeh sab sune ke bad tum bahut shocked ho…lekin…Uss din mujhe patha Chala ki tum Meri zindagi ho Savi…..

Tumhe goli lagi thi…khoon bahut bera tha …Aur tumari ankhe baand hori thi…mujhe sachme lagatha ki meine Uss din tumhe kho diya ….

Savi mein janta hoon ki yeh sab galat hai..tum Meri student hoon…mein tumara professor lekin mein bhi toh insaan hoon naah? Lekin agar tum Meri le Kuch feel nahi karte it's ok …I respect that .. lekin hum ek acha dost ki tarah reh sakthe he ..

Savi: Sir…meh…meh..

Ishaan: It's ok Savi..I can see that I made u very uncomfortable…I'm sorry….um..Mein todhi der ki Liye baar jaata hoon…I'm….

Savi shuts his mouth by kissing him on the lips 👄

Ishaan was shocked 😳

Ishaan put his head closely to her forehead Kya mein sapna dekh Raha hoon? Miss Chavan ko Mr. Chidkiyan pasand hai?

Savi blushes and quietly says hmm..

Ishaan was so excited…..that he picked her up and brought her to the bed where he laid her down…

Next part updated hope u guys like it...

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Next part will try to make it longer had a writer's block...also how are u guys liking the episodes? I think this track is pretty interesting...lol can't believe I'm saying this..

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamiO05

Nice Story smiley1

Please continue smiley31

Updated 

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank You smiley20 

It was amazing smiley1smiley27

Tanukirti thumbnail

The story update is good and I pray the track on serial will also be good.