SaiRat FF 'Begin Again' - Part 20 (last) - "Saiyaan" (Page 68)

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am new to GHKKPM and new to fandom. I wrote a short series after frustration with the ongoing plot.

This is a sequel to that series.

Story so far...

Sai and Virat are divorced post the arrival of Shruti. They are living separately since past 5 years. Now 5 years later, Virat is injured in an explosion and is admitted to same hospital where Sai works. Virat is in coma but slowly recovers and now wants to reunite with Sai. 

This sequel is how Virat will woo Sai back. 

To those who have missed the prequel:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5265279?pn=1

This is my first time writing fiction. Please give it love and suggestions for improvement. 

Part 1 - page 1

Part 2 - page 4

Part 3 - page 7

Part 4 - page 10

Part 5 - page 13

Part 6 - page 18

Part 7 - page 21

Part 8 - page 25

Part 9 - page 29

Part 10 - page 32

Part 11 - page 36

Part 12 - page 40

Part 13 - page 43

Part 14 - page 46

Part 15 - page 51

Part 16 - page 55

Part 17 - page 58

Part 18 - page 61

Part 19 - page 64

Part 20 (last) - page 68

Edited by Moor278 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah Yeah Yeah🥳

Excited 🤗, bring it on

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Waiting enthusiastically ❤️

Moor278 thumbnail

Part 1 - “Agar tum saath ho…”

Pal bhar thahar jaao,

Dil ye sambhal jaaye,

Kaise tumhe roka karun,

Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaaye,

Aankhon mein tum ko bharun,

Bin bole baatein tumse karun,

‘gar tum saath ho..

Agar tum saath ho!!!

Virat is getting discharged from the hospital after 15 days. And while Sai had avoided being in his room, at times she couldn't avoid her duty. All those times, she found it very difficult to look at him while Virat was completely following her with his eyes, as if willing her to look at him. This hasn't gone unnoticed by Aai, Mohit or even Aniket.

But since Virat has expressed his feelings to Sai, although not directly, he feels no compulsion to hide them anymore. 

On the last day of his stay, Dr. Barve came for a visit.

“So, Mr. Chavan.. We are discharging you today. You have shown remarkable progress all thanks to the love and care of your family members and I believe also because of the owner of this dupatta” - Dr. Barve says with a smile and Virat looks at Sai who is genuinely surprised at this comment.

Virat chuckles and says - “Of course Doctor and also thanks to the wonderful Doctors you have here” and once again looks at Sai.

A few days later, Mohit and Aai come to the hospital to meet Sai and Aniket.

Aai - “Sai beta, main tumko aur Dr. Aniket ko invite karne aai hun. Laxmipujan ke din. Aaj tum dono ke vajah se mera Godu thik hua hai, tumhe thanks bolna hai mujhe”

Sai - “Par Aai, aisa kuch khaas nahi kiya humne. Ye to hamari duty thi”

Aai - “Jaanti hun beta, par sab tujhse milna bhi chahte hai, thodi der ke liye aaja. Dr. Aniket aap bhi aaiye to Sai ko akela nahi lagega”

Aniket - “Mavshi.. I mean sorry.. Aapko Mavshi kahu to odd to nai lagega na?”

Aai - “Are nahi beta”

Aniket - “Mavshi, aap to jaanti hai sab… phir bhi invitation ke liye thank you… agar Sai aana chahegi to pakka aaunga uske saath. Aur kya main apni would be fiancee ko la sakta hun?”

Aai - “Haan bilkul beta.. Please… aur Sai tum aana haan pakka”

Sai - “Thike Aai.. lekin bas thodi der ke liye”

On Laxmipujan day, Aai is busy preparing Modak. Virat comes to Kitchen and wants one but she tells him “Special guest aane wale hai, unke liye hai”

A while later, Sai, Aniket and his would be fiancee Gauri arrive at Chavan Niwas.

Aai - “Are aao aao baccho”

Aai hugs Sai who reciprocates and Aniket, Gauri touch her feet with respect. She wishes them well. 

As they move to the drawing room, Sai pauses a bit as all the memories come rushing back to her. She hesitates slightly but manages to keep her emotions under her control and avoids looking for Virat.

Kaku - “Sai beta, accha hua tum aa gai… main tujhe dekh kar bahot khush hun.. Jo bhi hua uske liye ab to kuch kar nai sakte par tumne aapne kaam ke prati jo sacchhai dikhayi hai woh dekh ke accha laga. Mujhe Ashwini ne sab bataya. Virat ka khyal rakhne ke liye thank you”

Ninad who has been looking at this exchange appreciatively, hugs Sai and pats her head and gives Ashirwad.

Shivani bua comes and hugs her - “Mujhe na tujhse jaruri baat karni hai, jaane se pehle baat karenge okay?” Sai just nods.

Virat who was busy with his phone is stunned to see the special guest. This is the first time since the divorce that he is seeing her properly; and in regular clothes instead of her medical scrubs and mask. 

Sai is standing in the living room talking to Kaku, Baba and others. She is looking ethereal in a pale green and cream silk dress with detailing at the neck, a very simple dress but very smart and professional looking. She has tiny dainty earrings and a delicate bracelet in her hand and a watch in another. Her new short hair is giving her a very dignified aura and a no nonsense attitude. She has a slight smile on her face but Virat knows that she is fighting with her emotions and the familiarity of the place, people and the memories associated with them. He doesn't realise that he is completely and shamelessly staring at her when Mohit gently pats his shoulder.

“Dada, sirf ghuroge ki jaake baat bhi karoge?”

Virat comes out of his reverie and walks towards Sai, her back towards him.

“Hi”

The tiny hairs at the nape of her neck stand up as Sai recognises the voice and gently turns around to face him.

Virat is looking at her with a big smile plastered on his face. It is then she notices that he is also dressed in pale green Kurta and cream churidar, looking very handsome.

(Control yourself Sai, she tells herself)

“Are wah, aap dono to ekdum color coordinated hai'' chimes Karishma who has just entered the drawing room.

A blush rises on both their cheeks but are thankfully saved by Gauri.

“Are Sweety tum yaha kaise?” asks Gauri

“Gauri???”

“Ye to mera ghar, I mean sasural hai, tum yaha kaise?”

“Ye, Dr. Aniket, mere would be fiancee hai… next week hamari engagement hai”

It turns out that Gauri and Sweety aka Karishma are classmates who had lost touch.

After the Puja, everyone is sitting down and having snacks. Virat and Sai are sitting opposite to each other. Virat’s eyes have not left her face as if he is imprinting her on his mind. Sai is feeling flustered with his gaze and she questions him by slightly raising her eyebrows and Virat throws a flirty, naughty smile at her that makes her blush again and she quickly turns her eyes elsewhere. 

Karishma then asks Gauri how she met Aniket.

Gauri - “Are, I run a cafe near their hospital. Ye dono aate the kabhi kabhi. Bas aise hi ek din baat chit shuru hui and then we became friends.”

Karishma (as usual with no filter in her mouth) - “To tumhe aise nai laga ki inka kuch chakkar hoga?”

Gauri - “Nai yaar… in dono ko dekh ke samajh aata tha ki ye sirf dost hai. Itne couples aate hai cafe main.. Unka aur in dono ka behaviour alag hi tha… I found him sweet and caring.” 

Gauri lovingly looks at Aniket while the others listen in to the conversation. 

The only three who are looking down at their feet are remembering a similar situation.

Later that night, Sai’s phone has two messages.

“I am sorry Sai… I was wrong that day” was a message from Pakhi.

The second read as 

“I am sorry Sai.. kaash main tumhari baat maan leta...  mujhe us din cafe main jaana hi nahi chahiye tha..”

-----

Each of the part of this series is being written with a song in mind. This is based on "Agar tum saath ho" from Tamasha. Do check it out if not heard earlier. While the song is mainly in female voice, I felt that the lyrics suited this story better. 

So enjoy and do let me know. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. 🤗

Edited by Moor278 - 2 years ago
Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it.... looking forward to their relationship developing with romance  flirting and fun 

Great start to sequel. Will be looking forward to reading more! 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So nice ..... Yaar you mentioned small small details which made story more beautiful... Wah pakhi changed, yeh chamatkar kaise🤣

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

So nice ..... Yaar you mentioned small small details which made story more beautiful... Wah pakhi changed, yeh chamatkar kaise🤣

Thank you so much 😀

Vaise what all did you notice? I mean are we thinking of same things or should I stress more on those?

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Thank you so much 😀

Vaise what all did you notice? I mean are we thinking of same things or should I stress more on those?

hahaha ... Ok then here you go, I liked these

details 

Virat eyes following sai in hospital

Aai making modak

Aniket and sai friendship goals, the way he answered to aai for invite

Sai neck hair Wala scene

In Pooja sai blush and rising eyebrows

Ninadh feeling proud

Edited by Saichintalli - 2 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail