Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaaltiTorDee thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Talk about yourself. Not everyone knows what breaking the bed refers to. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The song is good and so are the beats, but Sara is a bad dancer and lacks grace.

She was expressive but bordered on vulgarity, goes to show that depends on actors some make even the vulgar songs graceful,someone like Rani in chalka made it cute, hell not a big fan of Kirti bit param sundari was not vulgar

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cts22

The song is good and so are the beats, but Sara is a bad dancer and lacks grace.

She was expressive but bordered on vulgarity, goes to show that depends on actors some make even the vulgar songs graceful,someone like Rani in chalka made it cute, hell not a big fan of Kirti bit param sundari was not vulgar

True but remember that Chhalka Chhalka was written by THE Gulzar, whose Beedi Jalayi Le too never became vulgar. So I'm afraid it's more the lyrics that may have let this song down because the ARR melody is great.

I do think they were going for a risque vibe though...she's literally cheering on the engagement of her own husband to another woman...so makes sense to have it like this

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The song is ok but Sara is great 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the music from the trailer seems to be not as good as rhanjhana.  was really looking forward to the combo

and covid restricted the shooting, 

alr's niche is his use of small town india, which he was doing when the movie started but then got restricted to sets, too bad. now the burden falls on Sara , unlike ranjhana where sonam had the beautiful setting in up and Delhi to provide her support

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The song itself is catchy but Sara was awful. Her aggressive dancing and posture was terrifying to behold. Imagine waking up at 3:00am and seeing her dance/jump and run at you like that in the dark. Omfg. I feel my legs going numb just thinking about it. 😐😵

Ma'am you are a SAVAGE!!! Saif Ali Khan GIF - Saif Ali Khan - Discover & Share GIFs

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8bCktM0Lp/

she dances better off screen and looks better in simpler makeup and outfits

so much better than the loud outfits and makeup. 

but she is actually pretty good in the chak a chak video it just has a something that been done often look about it though, and the music like sometimes Rahman does sounds like other songs.

I watched this video like 3 times before I realised that’s my ex dance teacher on the left! Ha

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Ma'am you are a SAVAGE!!! Saif Ali Khan GIF - Saif Ali Khan - Discover & Share GIFs

Kaun mein? 😳

loginidran thumbnail
JayaBachan thumbnail