Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

She looks awful. No femininity or grace.

YourCat thumbnail

Not fair to compare chalka with hers, I think Rani song and dance from Aiyyaa more apt

ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she danced fine. The body language is apt for the song since the setting is that of a South Indian family. Not saying women there dance that way. Just given her characterisation, I would expect her to dance this way, not like say Aishwarya Rai in devdas. She had enough grace at certain places. I loved her dancing more in the offscreen video. Very graceful. She is pretty. Maybe she will shine in an introvert quiet kind of roles or roles that need not have her be an excited bunny 24/7.

Edited by ASlove - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I watched this video like 3 times before I realised that’s my ex dance teacher on the left! Ha

When I saw the video my first thought was those bg dancers are fiine 👌

And second thought was how clumsy Sara is looking in front of them 😭

atominis thumbnail

Rani was more experienced than Sara when she did Chalka. Chalka has no innuendo in lyrics. That is a song based on bidaai. Rani debuted around 1996 or 1997 and did Chalka in 2002. Sara has debuted only around 2018-19 and is still new, needs more time. 

Kriti is also senior and more experienced than Sara now, so I do not think it would be fair to compare Sara in Chaka chak to Param Sundari. 

Param Sundari may have been a usual item dance while Chaka chak might be a song set in situation where heroine wants to purposely embarrass the hero as he is with another woman now, which could be reason for OTT moves that seem vulgar now. 

That being said, Sara does need to improve her dance skills and the way she lip syncs during fast paced and high energy songs. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Rani was more experienced than Sara when she did Chalka. Chalka has no innuendo in lyrics. That is a song based on bidaai. Rani debuted around 1996 or 1997 and did Chalka in 2002. Sara has debuted only around 2018-19 and is still new, needs more time. 

For sure. And Rani's own older songs that she did pre-Saathiya like Baadal and Bicchhu and her Govinda films could be pretty crass too. So I guess it comes with time.

But Sara exceeded my expectations. And she's looking good. I don't know what happened to her post-Kedarnath where she'd looked so pretty but she seems to be back in form here.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

At first, I didn't like both song and dance..

But, the song is surely catchy! Also the voice ❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Only got my eyes on Ranveer! 😜😍

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It’s a catchy song

Sara looks confident dancing it’s her first solo song