Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Thoughts on Sara Ali Khan's Chakachak from Atrangi Re?

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

She has improved so much!! Her dancing was shockingly good in this, she's also looking great after LAK and Coolie No 1! What a difference a director makes! What does everyone think?

As for the song, when I first heard it, I hated it but I cant stop singing the song now..it's annoyingly catchy! And as in all A R Rahman songs...at first you cant stand the offbeat melody but I think this is going to be my favourite album of the year. The song with Akshay in the trailer also sounds amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4V05gAy9k

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail

Sara is graceful is some places, others not. Miss dancers like Karishma who were effortless.

I don't understand South Indian movie culture, so maybe the song & dance are good. I found it a one time watch. Kanha So Ja Zara from Baahubali is the only SI movie song I have liked so far.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didnt like it.More like Sara jumping round with high energy and her hand movements are so sharp.Not at all graceful,both dance and expressions.

atominis thumbnail

Sara needs to improve the way she lip syncs to songs and stop opening her mouth too much while dancing. Often she opens her mouth too much when there is no line to lip sync or there are fast paced dance moves. 

As if she is gasping for breath during high energy dances.

Not liking her expressions. She has a lot of improvement to do in her dance skills and expressions during dance. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's a BOP and a half. Giving Param Sundari a run for her munny. Kriti Sanon Mimi GIF by Sony Music India - Find & Share on GIPHY

JayaBachan thumbnail

The song itself is catchy but Sara was awful. Her aggressive dancing and posture was terrifying to behold. Imagine waking up at 3:00am and seeing her dance/jump and run at you like that in the dark. Omfg. I feel my legs going numb just thinking about it. 😐😵

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Sara is no madhuri dixit but she was great in this song 😆

The song is so so .... and the less said about Sara's dance, the better. It's probably one of her "best" performances though, I'll grant that.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8bCktM0Lp/

she dances better off screen and looks better in simpler makeup and outfits

so much better than the loud outfits and makeup. 

but she is actually pretty good in the chak a chak video it just has a something that been done often look about it though, and the music like sometimes Rahman does sounds like other songs.