Are Jhanvi and Sara a disgrace to Sridevi and Amrita’s legacies?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley16 Let’s get this forum riled up and back in business. 
I love to debate.  And this is a good topic.  Please do reply. 

Sara and Jhanvi are horrible actresses.  They have been around long enough now to get criticism.  And sadly they haven’t lived up to their mothers legacies.  Sridevi and Amrita were classic actresses.  Sara and Jhanvi are disgraceful.  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Disgrace is a bit rude 

Sara was good in Kedarnath and a few other movies. Janhvi dances well

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sridevi to theek hai 

Amrita Singh legacy ?

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Disgrace is a bit rude 

Sara was good in Kedarnath and a few other movies. Janhvi dances well

Sorry if I am to blunt.  Sara hasn’t proved anything in Bollywood.  And neither has Janhvi.  They make Aishwarya Rai look like a legend. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amrita has a legacy? Lol

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sridevi to theek hai 

Amrita Singh legacy ?

At least Amrita has Aaina.  I still watch this movie to this day. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley16 Let’s get this forum riled up and back in business. 
I love to debate.  And this is a good topic.  Please do reply. 

Sara and Jhanvi are horrible actresses.  They have been around long enough now to get criticism.  And sadly they haven’t lived up to their mothers legacies.  Sridevi and Amrita were classic actresses.  Sara and Jhanvi are disgraceful.  What do you think?

No. Both have improved their mother's legacies significantly unlike the male nepos. 

Sri was an insane introvert. She had very few connections, and the few she had were manhandled by Boney. Janhvi joined films to make those connections (Tollywood-style, like Ram Charan and Chiranjeevi) which worked out immensely. She's in the inner circle of the younger Ambanis, who aren't as smart as their parents, but significantly better/more loyal people. 

Amrita was considered a very rude loudmouth. So is Sara, but Sara has minted a lot of money for her mother - she's done tons of ads the public doesn't even know about because of her middle class popularity. Saif only took a major interest in Ibrahim, but he's nowhere near the savior Sara has been for her family. Amrita is way more talented than Sara though, it's a shame she keeps getting awful work. 

The only one 'hurting' her family's legacy(of being reputed businesspeople) was Ananya, which is why Chunky was honest with her that she was bad at her work. The thing that worked for Ananya is that she has better looks than any Pandey was expected to, so she minted money in the beauty domain. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I saw one movie of Amrita and I never found her heroine material and she looked mean. I prefer sara over amrita even though did not watch movies of sara. I am not interested in watching janhvi's movies but I might end up seeing her movie soon not sure. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't like sara at all not sure why but I guess since I am not a fan of her mother amrita, it seems like the same thing with both. They don't have the look for it and sara's personality seems fake not sure

Both are equally pathetic and terrible actresses   

Edited by Debbira - 1 months ago