Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Sai virat characters and their equation is better than kd. As we can understand virat love for sai and the reason for his abusive behaviour I.e sai not accepting him as her husband. Same way we can understand why sai forgives virat because she sees him repenting his mistakes, apologizing and doing things to make her feel special. But kd rono is pure misogynist and toxic. It's like he loves emon because he needs a wife which is actually not love. Emon loves him but her reasons to forgive him was very weak. She was okay with him character assasinating her by linking her with her father figure like DIG. After a point she made rono her whole world that she don't mind not calling out his abusive behaviour too. But supporting cast was so strong in kd. As shows revolves around lead characters mostly so I find ghum better than kd as lead characters and their relationship is better here. 

Yes. Agree it was more sexual desire for Rono .. however he was righteous enough to only cross his boundary with his wife .. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msin

Yes Hindi tv is strangely hypocritical… they take out the vitality from the male  characters and make them insipid .. t am finding bangla tv more real .. and interesting .. how can physical relationship be omitted in a marriage .. and just because hubby wife have been having se…. It does not mean things are hunky dory .. issues abd MU can crop up .. and just because hubby wife are fighting that does not mean they don’t have physical desire.. some moments they will give in  to their needs .. that’s what emon told her madhuparna .. that I fell weak .. I gave in to him though I had not forgiven him ..Ghum will lose its sting ..if virat and sai don’t have a real marriage .. because the fight in KD was between a real couple ..who knew each other in and  out ..

I think this whole shruti track in ghum is for sai virat fighting for their normal married life. Emon rono fought to save their married life where as virat sai will fight to have normal married life. Now sai realised her feelings, virat realised sai has feelings for him, now both are at the verge of confessing. At this time a obstacle comes in their life. Now they can't even confess each other despite knowing each other feelings. It's gonna be their fight for normal married life with pull and push from both sides. 

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Sairat live in same room, have relationship of husband wife, still staying platonic is beyond me to comprehend. In udariyaan atleast Fatejo had physical relationship before he cheated. That made them more real to audience than sairat. I guess Samrakhi have physical relationship otherwise no guy would tolerate a woman like her if he hadn't had that relationship with her. I mean come on. Didi must be very good in bed otherwise a guy like him would never tolerate a woman like pakhi. So when Samrakhi can have that relationship why not sairat.

Physical relationship is not a one time event .. which is always the case in Hindi tv ..Infact I only find only pandya stores in tv .. real..  because the couples share intimacy and physical relationship on a regular basis ..

SamrAkhi have no relationship… πŸ‘Žβ€¦ samrat Wants to do it … paapi is running away ..  she only wants virrrrrraaaat .. she spends all her time inside Sairat room. Kaise SR .. bhai 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Sairat live in same room, have relationship of husband wife, still staying platonic is beyond me to comprehend. In udariyaan atleast Fatejo had physical relationship before he cheated. That made them more real to audience than sairat. I guess Samrakhi have physical relationship otherwise no guy would tolerate a woman like her if he hadn't had that relationship with her. I mean come on. Didi must be very good in bed otherwise a guy like him would never tolerate a woman like pakhi. So when Samrakhi can have that relationship why not sairat.

Samrakhi don't have such relationshipπŸ˜‚. Samrat tried to have it but pakhi didn't allow it. Had sairat marriage is normal then them having no husband wife relationship will look unreal. But they had deal marriage and most importantly it's the matter of consent. Sai made pillow wall between them and told him 2-3 times don't touch me, why you are so near to me. So it's all about consent. When sai gives her consent,virat will make a move. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Samrakhi don't have such relationshipπŸ˜‚. Samrat tried to have it but pakhi didn't allow it. Had sairat marriage is normal then them having no husband wife relationship will look unreal. But they had deal marriage and most importantly it's the matter of consent. Sai made pillow wall between them and told him 2-3 times don't touch me, why you are so near to me. So it's all about consent. When sai gives her consent,virat will make a move. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's completely unrealistic

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Physical relationship is not a one time event .. which is always the case in Hindi tv ..Infact I only find only pandya stores in tv .. real..  because the couples share intimacy and physical relationship on a regular basis ..

SamrAkhi have no relationship… πŸ‘Žβ€¦ samrat Wants to do it … paapi is running away ..  she only wants virrrrrraaaat .. she spends all her time inside Sairat room. Kaise SR .. bhai 

ITV chodh dena chaiye dekhna πŸ€£πŸ˜‚realism ka r tak nahi in shows meinπŸ˜‚

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's completely unrealistic

Well taking other's zimmedari and acting as proxy husband, being friend with the woman who tried to defame you with fake pregnancy , accepting the woman as wife who said I am mother of other's husband child is unrealistic too . So kd is not any less. That's why for some reason I find ghum better than kd. As the whole vaada itself unrealistic both in ghum and kd. About sexual relationship, a man respecting his wife's consent is not unrealistic for me. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Well taking other's zimmedari and acting as proxy husband, being friend with the woman who tried to defame you with fake pregnancy , accepting the woman as wife who said I am mother of other's husband child is unrealistic too . So kd is not any less. That's why for some reason I find ghum better than kd. As the whole vaada itself unrealistic both in ghum and kd. About sexual relationship, a man respecting his wife's consent is not unrealistic for me. 

Who did those first two things? Pakhi or sruti? πŸ™„

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Who did those first two things? Pakhi or sruti? πŸ™„

BothπŸ˜‚.  Rono acted as husband to shruti to make her stay in hotel as if brother sister option is not there. Rk does fake pregnancy drama, tells everyone she is pregnant with rono baby. Even after this all family members including rono emon forgives her without giving her any punishment. Rono continues his dosti with her. 

Let us reach those milestones in Ghum land .. CVS are doing their own karigari .. it may turn out totally different.. with Shruti hitting on Samrrrat … and making Sanrakhi patch up ..