Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Going through EDT, I felt most of us have the same opinion that Reeva is of no match to our Darling Pakhi Didi.

My comparison of them

Pakhi was an alpha.She had a huge ego ,superiority complex and anger.

She felt she is the best and Sai is no match for her.

The constant stalking of Virat was not only coz of her love but it's her inability to take his rejection. For her it's unfathomable that he can reject a woman like her and lean on a simple village girl like Sai.

Plus she wanted the power of the badi bahu,Power of being the wife of ghar ka chirag ,power of the successor of the matriarch Bhavani Kaku.She wasn't just love sick.she had a hunger for power too. She ne never changed her personality for any one. 

That's why we felt such strong negative emotions towards her.The hate for her is more than the love for leads.We tolerated the whole season waiting for her fall which never arrived.

Reeva is at present looking like a pitiful lovesick directionless puppy desperately clutching at straws thrown by AS.She doesn't have any personality. Her whole character is defined by her love.nothing else can be used to describe her.

So she hardly makes an impact. Her scenes are yawn inducing and skip worthy.

Felt an urge to write something. So this sort of my ode to our beloved Pakhi Didismiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But I can see Reeva targeting savi to get ishan ... like she becoming fully evil.... she doesn't like savi now and won't at all when ishan falls for her 

Nivedha1 thumbnail

As of now,she hasn't done anything wrong except being stupid by staying in her ex's house.In future she may change.Now her presence isn't very prominent or noteworthy 

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In that way yes but I see her being evil soon .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Didi also had a punchable face. Reeva is a sweet looking girl 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

commenting here after so many months since its about my didu..

My didu was born dumb...I agree on the part her huge ego never let her accept the fact virat can fall for some other girl..She never could see the reality that virat was never committed to her in any way rather Virat chose his brother over her..It was more like a casual flirtation and virat certainly had a very high opinions about her...Her jealousy actually stems from there that Virat could fall for someone else...

In contrast Reeva Im guessing actually wronged..They were actually in a relationship and have known each other since their childhood...Reading from EDT what i got to learn that Ishan married savi leaving his bride reeva behind..I know even if its meant for helping savi or out of responsibility but Ishan chose another girl on the day of his wedding..

Reeva's actions is well justified where as Pakhi's actions were justified for certain times..Pakhi was delusional but Reeva will be more vengeance.

Edited by Shaome - 2 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel nothing towards " Reeva" , like I don't even notice her ....smiley37

Pakhi , her never stopping tears , bezzathi dialogues are of different level ... It is still fresh in my mind 

Reeva is no match for Pakhi smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Didi stretched her yoga lob like a rubber. Coincidentally I watched episode 12-13-14 (haldi episode), Virat did say that he will loves her but he adds marry my brother. smiley37

There is one dialogue which is nice. Virat says waqt ke saath ghaav bhar bhar jaate hai. To that Patru replied, kahi waqt ke saath kayi ghaav naasoor bhi ban jaate hai.  Patru, even though everything was clear with her before the wedding was on the front foot from the start whereas Reeva is actually wronged here. Poor girl was stood up at the altar. Yet even right now she is like a furniture. She is not even on the backfoot. Ishaan has told her about this deal wedding and hence looks like in her mind Ishaan and Savi will part ways. 

Reeva is still not actively hating Badi Savi. Not yet. She will, later. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reeva too ditched Ishqn earlier smiley37So she knows how ot tastes ...Reeva is no where Pakhi in delusion and negativity smiley36

Nivedha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Didi also had a punchable face. Reeva is a sweet looking girl 

That's true.smiley37Even today if I come across some clips.The urge to punch her face is still highsmiley37