Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

As I have said before Pakhi is angel in disguise and after Shruti track she might for a brief period become closer to sai as her friend. Will like to see sakhi friendship even if it's for a brief period. Shafaq is a terrific actress, much better than Ayesha and Aishwarya. So maybe of Shruti isn't fully dark black villain, people actually might like her better than sakhi.

i dont think sakhi friendship will be formed as of now, because it is clear she is not worry about sai, just instigating her unlike rk where she was really worried for emon. And as shaffaq said that she doesn't like to do rono dhona type characters, so basically she is playing a villian character here, may be because shruti in kd was portrayed as a bechari widow, who fall in love with rono, and she used to be sad , depressed and cried a lot. May be our shruti is different πŸ˜…

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

i dont think sakhi friendship will be formed as of now, because it is clear she is not worry about sai, just instigating her unlike rk where she was really worried for emon. And as shaffaq said that she doesn't like to do rono dhona type characters, so basically she is playing a villian character here, may be because shruti in kd was portrayed as a bechari widow, who fall in love with rono, and she used to be sad , depressed and cried a lot. May be our shruti is different πŸ˜…

As I have said before, originals were better because characters were layered. Hindi versions are all ott. In original roopkatha was a grey shaded character and that's why sai actually cared for her even called her roopkatha di and jethimoni. Same goes for imlie, komolika was a gem person, even when she was a villain she was really classy, not a third grade sl&t , rapist and b#tch like Malini. I am sure sruti will be a villlain. But as Shafaq is playing her I am really excited. She is so beautiful and a terrific actress. She slayed as Kunti.

KD and Ishti Kutum were way better than Ghum and Imlie because those were layered stories with highly complexed characters and emotions. Only Anupamaa is better than Sreemoyee because even villains feel relatable sometimes like Kavya's dialogues on saas giving domestic violence dhamki. She felt like a hero to me in that scene. 

Agree KD is better than Ghum .. but virat is better than Rono .. as he is more in love with Sai ..and cares for her .. Rono was attracted to Emon .. and needed her physically as wife .. her wishes did not matter to him .. he was very selfish ..The family in KD far better .. father in law , Tublu , badshah way better than the characters in Ghum .. but Kaku is better than nayanmuni…

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

I cannot imagine how will she paired opposite virat .. I can only picture shaheer telling her mata .. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msin

I cannot imagine how will she paired opposite virat .. I can only picture shaheer telling her mata .. 

Same. She played sister role and mother role in her previous shows.  If they copy kd shruti character is most irritating and selfish character. If they wanna make her character interesting then they should make her negative who smartly does planning/ plotting. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Don't typecast Her, she is very talented.

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Agree KD is better than Ghum .. but virat is better than Rono .. as he is more in love with Sai ..and cares for her .. Rono was attracted to Emon .. and needed her physically as wife .. her wishes did not matter to him .. he was very selfish ..The family in KD far better .. father in law , Tublu , badshah way better than the characters in Ghum .. but Kaku is better than nayanmuni…

She was his wife and needing her physically is completely natural. In real world no one would stay away from their wife and be platonic with her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Rono was human, Virat is pure joker.🀣 Same goes for Aditya, Archie made love with komolika than with baha, in imlie adi never made love even when he had two wives and malini had to rape him to get a baby by intoxicating his sharbat. Ab batao koi sense hai is baat ka.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sai virat characters and their equation is better than kd. As we can understand virat love for sai and the reason for his abusive behaviour I.e sai not accepting him as her husband. Same way we can understand why sai forgives virat because she sees him repenting his mistakes, apologizing and doing things to make her feel special. But kd rono is pure misogynist and toxic. It's like he loves emon because he needs a wife which is actually not love. Emon loves him but her reasons to forgive him was very weak. She was okay with him character assasinating her by linking her with her father figure like DIG. After a point she made rono her whole world that she don't mind not calling out his abusive behaviour too. But supporting cast was so strong in kd. As shows revolves around lead characters mostly so I find ghum better than kd as lead characters and their relationship is better here. 

She was his wife and needing her physically is completely natural. In real world no one would stay away from their wife and be platonic with her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Rono was human, Virat is pure joker.🀣 Same goes for Aditya, Archie made love with komolika than with baha, in imlie adi never made love even when he had two wives and malini had to rape him to get a baby by intoxicating his sharbat. Ab batao koi sense hai is baat ka.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Yes Hindi tv is strangely hypocritical… they take out the vitality from the male  characters and make them insipid .. t am finding bangla tv more real .. and interesting .. how can physical relationship be omitted in a marriage .. and just because hubby wife have been having se…. It does not mean things are hunky dory .. issues abd MU can crop up .. and just because hubby wife are fighting that does not mean they don’t have physical desire.. some moments they will give in  to their needs .. that’s what emon told her madhuparna .. that I fell weak .. I gave in to him though I had not forgiven him ..Ghum will lose its sting ..if virat and sai don’t have a real marriage .. because the fight in KD was between a real couple ..who knew each other in and  out ..

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Yes Hindi tv is strangely hypocritical… they take out the vitality from the male  characters and make them insipid .. t am finding bangla tv more real .. and interesting .. how can physical relationship be omitted in a marriage .. and just because hubby wife have been having se…. It does not mean things are hunky dory .. issues abd MU can crop up .. and just because hubby wife are fighting that does not mean they don’t have physical desire.. some moments they will give in  to their needs .. that’s what emon told her madhuparna .. that I fell weak .. I gave in to him though I had not forgiven him ..Ghum will lose its sting ..if virat and sai don’t have a real marriage .. because the fight in KD was between a real couple ..who knew each other in and  out ..

Sairat live in same room, have relationship of husband wife, still staying platonic is beyond me to comprehend. In udariyaan atleast Fatejo had physical relationship before he cheated. That made them more real to audience than sairat. I guess Samrakhi have physical relationship otherwise no guy would tolerate a woman like her if he hadn't had that relationship with her. I mean come on. Didi must be very good in bed otherwise a guy like him would never tolerate a woman like pakhi. So when Samrakhi can have that relationship why not sairat.