Posted: 2 years ago
  • Today I felt pakhi was right … she did not mean it in a good way .., but what she said was right ..  .. by shifting the marriage in a friendship zone .. they have unwittingly given Space for a third person to enter ..
  • Ashwini is a silly twerp .. just because they needed space .. does not mean they forever need space .. yesterday by mentioning it again to Kaku .. she brought out more veham And bakwas in the talk .. whenever they are separate.. and bla bla .. then virat should quit his job and do orange planting in his family business.. 
  • he cannot take Sai with him in missions .. and talking about all this was really morale downer ..yesterday Kaku was good .. quite good .. 

• Today pakhi came to hurt Sai .. but her message was not wrong and it made Sai reflect on the matter ..
  • after months we got Sai’s dad in her thoughts he helped her back in the track .. her confused thoughts are getting clear .. finally both she and virat are in the same page ..
  • I do feel by bringing Shruti some early .. in the track the cvs will have to do a lot of plot building .. as the major pain in the Shruti track was Rono cheating on emon .. who was pregnant.. and later on mistreating his pregnant wife .. 
  • if Sai n virat are still good friends then good na virat showed his colors before Sai can get trapped .. she can easily shrug off 

Pls Note … I am not concerned about any off screen matters .. I like the show from the story , character point of view .. pls do not discuss any real life cases over here .. Any actor playing Sai , virat and pakhi is same to me . pls stick to discussing only the episodes .. what the channel wants to do ..,how long the show will run .. all these are again hypothetical matters .. Stick to what you observe in the episode .. πŸ™.. if you are not watching the show ..then pls don’t discuss what should happen in the episode .. 

Edited by msin - 2 years ago

Yeah, at one hand, they are like Sai and Virat should not separate, at the other, Ashwini was blaming Bhavani kaku for sending sai to Virat's room for his going to mission. They should either let Sai be an IPS officer, suits her personality or let Virat quit his job to stay at home permanently.

Originally posted by nikita05

Yeah, at one hand, they are like Sai and Virat should not separate, at the other, Ashwini was blaming Bhavani kaku for sending sai to Virat's room for his going to mission. They should either let Sai be an IPS officer, suits her personality or let Virat quit his job to stay at home permanently.

Absolutely how could a police officer family talk like this when he’s going on work .. then he should sit in the house .. highly demotivating 

Yesterday's Ashwini's dialogue had no head or tail. That was just stupid. About Patralekha talking about third person, she was kinda right. Kaam hota hai, sab full time chipke nahi reh sakte. Ashwini should understand. That dialogue was not only stupid but plain embarassing

That is what patralekha was letting out the truth for once .. her mask were off .. she said she had taken her lightly during Sai virat wedding ..,though not exactly.. virat had convinced her during his wedding Sai means nothing much to him and patralekha will be his bestest friend .. in a years time things changed ..

So Sai should pay heed .  Abd she should because if she keeps things at Bay .. that is their relationship at platonic level .. then if virat has a relationship with somebody else ..then his blame is some what less .  ( arguable) .. A wife’s place cannot be shared .. but there can be many friends in your life .. Sai has to understand that 

Edited by msin - 2 years ago

I feel like Virat also needs to understand that he can have friends but if he makes his wife feel insecure because of all those friendships then he cant expect her to let her guards down n understand his jalebis or unsaid words. Both Sai n Virat know that this friendship tag is just a way to get closer, share things, talk freely which they couldn't do as husband-wife. So its not that Sai is hiding behind friendship. She has taken a lot of liberties with friend Virat that she wouldn't take with other "just friends" in her life otherwise. And that's coz she knows hes her husband too. 

Originally posted by msin

Absolutely how could a police officer family talk like this when he’s going on work .. then he should sit in the house .. highly demotivating 

sometimes this superstition crap makes me think the KD was much better. the characters were not deviating like maniacs. 

Originally posted by msin

That is what patralekha was letting out the truth for once .. her mask were off .. she said she had taken her lightly during Sai virat wedding ..,though not exactly.. virat had convinced her during his wedding Sai means nothing much to him and patralekha will be his bestest friend .. in a years time things changed ..

So Sai should pay heed .  Abd she should because if she keeps things at Bay .. that is their relationship at platonic level .. then if virat has a relationship with somebody else ..then his blame is some what less .  ( arguable) .. A wife’s place cannot be shared .. but there can be many friends in your life .. Sai has to understand that 

@bold

I kind of agree, but its all words that she is selectively chosing to target Sai. Because Pakhi knows Virat loves Sai. Her problem is that she equates Virat's current feelings for Sai to the feelings he might have had for her. So she plays Victim and warns sai that it might happen to her too. 

She also knows somewhere that Virat will not let any other woman in his life ever other than Sai. But she also has hope that if Virat, being a man doesnt get the love from a wife, then there is a chance for filling that gap (which CAN happen). This hope makes her think that Virat will turn to her. If not her, to any other woman. 

Her teesri aurat is possible, just that it is not possible in Virat's case. But Sai has to understand this possibility to know that Virat has only given her that right, so it is not possible. πŸ˜Š Tried to play with words here. Hope you get it!

Pakhi is not Sai’s well wisher … she unwittingly spoke the truth ..,about if you keep things at friendship level there is scope for somebody else entering virat’s life in an intimate level .. how long can a person stay celibate.. 

I'm thinking .....my girl Pakhi could have just slipped in casually that Virat had asked for her suggestion on what to gift Sai or that she helped in selecting the gift. smiley36

Didi did well today .....said the right things to make Sai feel insecure or atleast disturbed. About how Virat broke the promise to her in no time, how she too had as much blind faith in Virat as Sai is having now. I just wish she could stop with the taunting and take a more fake-sweetness, genuinely-heartbroken avatar. She gives away her game.smiley6

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago