Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I'm thinking .....my girl Pakhi could have just slipped in casually that Virat had asked for her suggestion on what to gift Sai or that she helped in selecting the gift. smiley36

Didi did well today .....said the right things to make Sai feel insecure or atleast disturbed. About how Virat broke the promise to her in no time, how she too had as much blind faith in Virat as Sai is having now. I just wish she could stop with the taunting and take a more fake-sweetness, genuinely-heartbroken avatar. She gives away her game.smiley6

@bold that's how her expressions supposed be in the scene. But aishwarya couldn't deliver it properly. Rk is like that one would doubt is she faking or genuinely concerned despite knowing her intentions. 

I'm thinking .....my girl Pakhi could have just slipped in casually that Virat had asked for her suggestion on what to gift Sai or that she helped in selecting the gift. smiley36

Didi did well today .....said the right things to make Sai feel insecure or atleast disturbed. About how Virat broke the promise to her in no time, how she too had as much blind faith in Virat as Sai is having now. I just wish she could stop with the taunting and take a more fake-sweetness, genuinely-heartbroken avatar. She gives away her game.smiley6

I felt angry at her wish to take the gift from virat .. thankfully the change in sai has been shown she was not willing .. to gift it off like ruby pendant .

I am so glad Diwali is done and dusted in ghum land .. can they stay away from any festival now .. sense of timing is crazy there 

Yes of course .. pakhi was trying to make Sai insecure … she hates her .. she knows her friendship was on flimsy grounds.. and virat was immature .. 

But she’s doing her best to break SaiRat … 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Friends is okay but a wife is a wife. I don't know what Sai was thinking about being friends for life without divorcing. That would have been unfair for Virat. If you keep aside sai and Virat, the friend arrangement cannot work for long term

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Friends is okay but a wife is a wife. I don't know what Sai was thinking about being friends for life without divorcing. That would have been unfair for Virat. If you keep aside sai and Virat, the friend arrangement cannot work for long term

I agree and I also think the reason Virat snaps out on her is because he wants to move forward and it is not happening at his pace. Is it right or wrong is a different topic. It is a very real frustration. Even if he lets Sai be there with him, he cannot be her friend any longer than he waited from holi to anniversary, even lesser now. It requires a lot of strength and sacrifice to put aside your feelings and needs and still be 'platonically' married. 

There was a beautiful dialogue with Sunny the other day. Virat says, if they are together again the expectations might flip them again. It is true. To be without expectations in a marriage is becoming 'zen' like which needs staying in marriage for long time to reach that state. Till then, fights happen, MUs happen...and love also happens. It is a cycle!

Sorry drifted into philosophy. I do when it comes to SaiRat. they are real. 

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I agree and I also think the reason Virat snaps out on her is because he wants to move forward and it is not happening at his pace. Is it right or wrong is a different topic. It is a very real frustration. Even if he lets Sai be there with him, he cannot be her friend any longer than he waited from holi to anniversary, even lesser now. It requires a lot of strength and sacrifice to put aside your feelings and needs and still be 'platonically' married. 

There was a beautiful dialogue with Sunny the other day. Virat says, if they are together again the expectations might flip them again. It is true. To be without expectations in a marriage is becoming 'zen' like which needs staying in marriage for long time to reach that state. Till then, fights happen, MUs happen...and love also happens. It is a cycle!

Sorry drifted into philosophy. I do when it comes to SaiRat. they are real. 

Very beautiful…. The fights and MU are happening because frustration is building up in not having a complete marriage.. it slips out of his mouth the need to have a full marriage .. it is time for him .. let’s see what happens next 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

• Today I felt pakhi was right … she did not mean it in a good way .., but what she said was right ..  .. by shifting the marriage in a friendship zone .. they have unwittingly given Space for a third person to enter ..
  • Ashwini is a silly twerp .. just because they needed space .. does not mean they forever need space .. yesterday by mentioning it again to Kaku .. she brought out more veham And bakwas in the talk .. whenever they are separate.. and bla bla .. then virat should quit his job and do orange planting in his family business.. 
  • he cannot take Sai with him in missions .. and talking about all this was really morale downer ..yesterday Kaku was good .. quite good .. 

• Today pakhi came to hurt Sai .. but her message was not wrong and it made Sai reflect on the matter ..
  • after months we got Sai’s dad in her thoughts he helped her back in the track .. her confused thoughts are getting clear .. finally both she and virat are in the same page ..
  • I do feel by bringing Shruti some early .. in the track the cvs will have to do a lot of plot building .. as the major pain in the Shruti track was Rono cheating on emon .. who was pregnant.. and later on mistreating his pregnant wife .. 
  • if Sai n virat are still good friends then good na virat showed his colors before Sai can get trapped .. she can easily shrug off 

Pls Note … I am not concerned about any off screen matters .. I like the show from the story , character point of view .. pls do not discuss any real life cases over here .. Any actor playing Sai , virat and pakhi is same to me . pls stick to discussing only the episodes .. what the channel wants to do ..,how long the show will run .. all these are again hypothetical matters .. Stick to what you observe in the episode .. πŸ™.. if you are not watching the show ..then pls don’t discuss what should happen in the episode .. 

As I have said before Pakhi is angel in disguise and after Shruti track she might for a brief period become closer to sai as her friend. Will like to see sakhi friendship even if it's for a brief period. Shafaq is a terrific actress, much better than Ayesha and Aishwarya. So maybe of Shruti isn't fully dark black villain, people actually might like her better than sakhi.

sadiltl thumbnail

Didi did well today .....said the right things to make Sai feel insecure or atleast disturbed. About how Virat broke the promise to her in no time, how she too had as much blind faith in Virat as Sai is having now. I just wish she could stop with the taunting and take a more fake-sweetness, genuinely-heartbroken avatar. She gives away her game.smiley6

True right! I dont know how to understand her. She always thinks she is using reverse psychology on them, tells them the truths indirectly and makes them think. I think SaiRat should name their daughter after her, because Pakhi will be the reason for her birth. πŸ€£

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Pakhi is not Sai’s well wisher … she unwittingly spoke the truth ..,about if you keep things at friendship level there is scope for somebody else entering virat’s life in an intimate level .. how long can a person stay celibate.. 

In real world it happens. In ITV world. it is only true love. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

sometimes this superstition crap makes me think the KD was much better. the characters were not deviating like maniacs. 

KD and Ishti Kutum were way better than Ghum and Imlie because those were layered stories with highly complexed characters and emotions. Only Anupamaa is better than Sreemoyee because even villains feel relatable sometimes like Kavya's dialogues on saas giving domestic violence dhamki. She felt like a hero to me in that scene.