Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

Let us reach those milestones in Ghum land .. CVS are doing their own karigari .. it may turn out totally different.. with Shruti hitting on Samrrrat … and making Sanrakhi patch up .. 

Shruti track will definitely be different in ghum. As no confession happened, no sai pregnancy like kd so it may be different. Must be a track to bring angst before confession. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

BothπŸ˜‚.  Rono acted as husband to shruti to make her stay in hotel as if brother sister option is not there. Rk does fake pregnancy drama, tells everyone she is pregnant with rono baby. Even after this all family members including rono emon forgives her without giving her any punishment. Rono continues his dosti with her. 

Oh...... Leena Gangopadhyay has obsession with men cheating on women. Sare mard cheaters nahi hote aur sari aurtein malini jaise besharam narcissist nahi hoti.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Actually I like this phase when we don't know what is going to happen! 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Actually I like this phase when we don't know what is going to happen! 

Oh we know, bahut bhasad machegi but end result sairat he hai.πŸ˜‚

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Oh we know, bahut bhasad machegi but end result sairat he hai.πŸ˜‚

Haan definitely. I just said the same thing to Netra. Lot of cringe expected. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes. Agree it was more sexual desire for Rono .. however he was righteous enough to only cross his boundary with his wife .. 

How can he be righteous in his boundaries when during marriage he was the one to tell to not accept any relations of husband and wife. It is important to have consent from the others to form physical relationship even between husband and wife , and especially in this case when the relationship is not a normal one , and more of formal one for two even though they love each other. That's why i like virat a lot because of his love for sai and understand her most times except Love matters. And about rono i found it as only need to have emon.

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I cannot imagine how will she paired opposite virat .. I can only picture shaheer telling her mata .. 

well i personally think she is very much young looking as compared to pakhi. And acting wise also she is very much talented l, more than kunti i loved her as mayuri in chidiya Ghar πŸ˜…. And she has not done any saas bahu dramas i think ghum will be the only one. She has either been in mythological shows or comedy show

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

KD and Ishti Kutum were way better than Ghum and Imlie because those were layered stories with highly complexed characters and emotions. Only Anupamaa is better than Sreemoyee because even villains feel relatable sometimes like Kavya's dialogues on saas giving domestic violence dhamki. She felt like a hero to me in that scene. 

Kavya was amazing in that episode as she spoke the truth about everyone and you could not deny a single taunt that came out if her mouth. I couldn't believe it when she correctly pointed out bapuji's disappearing acts during family arguments πŸ€£I thought that was something only fans had noticed, but kavya noticed too πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

How can he be righteous in his boundaries when during marriage he was the one to tell to not accept any relations of husband and wife. It is important to have consent from the others to form physical relationship even between husband and wife , and especially in this case when the relationship is not a normal one , and more of formal one for two even though they love each other. That's why i like virat a lot because of his love for sai and understand her most times except Love matters. And about rono i found it as only need to have emon.

I am talking later .. he was curt  with RK .. and even with Shruti he maintained the aapni .. .. so when Shruti died .. her last words to emon were .. Rono never crossed his boundaries.. The problem with him was he was a selfish a… and his love for emon was because he was married to her .. so she belonged to him .. that’s why he never bothered to give any explanation to her .. nor invited her anywhere . He was not chivalrous 

She was not thinking about only being lifelong friends. When she says we will forever see be friends  does not mean she doesn't also want to be wife. But she does not want to lose their special friendship. Even before DIG revelation, Sai waa looking at virats rose and putt6 it in her baal. In the flow of snapping at pp she did say why can't i hug my own husband. So i dont think she was intending on just friendship n nothing else.