Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

is Pranali also a Hcian? 

Or she has a teeny weeny 😍 crush

she is such a young he too fitted with her that is somehow appealing 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/3jkQiC6_PRg

as per this news they were selecting anushka sen but she was not comfy with harshad during mock shoot.

(If this is true news)

Thnk god she was not selected because she left her last show also she throw lots of tantrums during that show ...within 1 month she left.

Edited by Khushi_Albeli - 2 years ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

as per this news they were selecting anushka sen but she was not comfy with harshad during mock shoot.

(If this is true news)

Thnk god she was not selected because she left her last show also she throw lots of tantrums during that show ...within 1 month she left.

Oh great....good she was not comfortable.... Pranali rocks as Akshu and Abhira ....

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Oh great....good she was not comfortable.... Pranali rocks as Akshu and Abhira ....

yeah thats great

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

💯 agree some magic they created especially their smiles so natural they are with each other

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t want to ship them bcoz Harshad always does masthi with his co-stars, but after the show completes he hardly stays in touch with them. But now these two are very comfortable with each other even from starting episodes. So it’s a treat to watch Abhira on screen and Harshali offscreen🥰

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

actually most of the time they show frndly offscreen so that fan likes jodi nd strt loving there jodi only 5 to 10% jodis actually becomes real life jodi ...but when new love story based serial comes PH told them to act like this offscreen so that fans can spread rumours.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Pranali is comfortable with Harshad but she is also nervous. She giggles a lot more around him.

That moment at 0:47 and 1:10 was super cute.

I will ship Harshali now cus those two are cute ladoos - Guys please nobody pop my balloon. Let my balloon deflate naturally.

no popping🤪Both are single toh karo ship😳🤣

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

actually most of the time they show frndly offscreen so that fan likes jodi nd strt loving there jodi only 5 to 10% jodis actually becomes real life jodi ...but when new love story based serial comes PH told them to act like this offscreen so that fans can spread rumours.

Na Na yeh Harshad Aisa hi hai. If he is comfortable with his colleagues he will be teasing, laughing etc. 

During Bepannaah he allowed Jennifer to do the talking. However the fact is that he is very private

Yaa he opened up a lot during his last show. Attending parties, chilling out with ex colleagues. I got to know a new person altogether. He was very chilled out with Erica when they did the MV. Otherwise permanent hibernation. 

He does not like to go to award functions also. 

I do not see a personal bonding with anyone unlike his BP days. It is Pranali who is responding well. 

In fact during kis des times, Aditi and Harshad used to fight also. Ayisha Kazi was very professional, they hardly spoke. Shivaya took time to open up. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

(If this is true news)

Maybe she got intimidated by harshad's looks and confidence 🤣 hota hai.

Anyway Pranali is surprisingly very confident and undoubtedly very beautiful. So happy they chose her.