Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Photo shoot of Harshad and Pranali - Page 3

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Maybe she got intimidated by harshad's looks and confidence 🤣 hota hai.

Anyway Pranali is surprisingly very confident and undoubtedly very beautiful. So happy they chose her.

yeah pranali is best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

https://youtu.be/3jkQiC6_PRg

as per this news they were selecting anushka sen but she was not comfy with harshad during mock shoot.

(If this is true news)

Thnk god she was not selected because she left her last show also she throw lots of tantrums during that show ...within 1 month she left.

waise aanchal(cropped thumbnail) would have also been really goodShe's a great actress ❤️acting  chops kamaal ke hain uskebut koi na,apni Pranu bhi kamaal hai😎

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

no popping🤪Both are single toh karo ship😳🤣

Bas I was only waiting for this green signal 😂

Silvertarax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Na Na yeh Harshad Aisa hi hai. If he is comfortable with his colleagues he will be teasing, laughing etc. 

During Bepannaah he allowed Jennifer to do the talking. However the fact is that he is very private

Yaa he opened up a lot during his last show. Attending parties, chilling out with ex colleagues. I got to know a new person altogether. He was very chilled out with Erica when they did the MV. Otherwise permanent hibernation. 

He does not like to go to award functions also. 

I do not see a personal bonding with anyone unlike his BP days. It is Pranali who is responding well. 

In fact during kis des times, Aditi and Harshad used to fight also. Ayisha Kazi was very professional, they hardly spoke. Shivaya took time to open up. 

@Bold Kya yaar why be this honest? Thora juth vuth bolo na taki I can ship Harshali better. 

But on a serious note, I see a different side to Harshad with Pranali. Dont even mean it in a romantic way but he does seem to care for her more and when she is struggling to answer, he completes her sentences. It's the senior angle that I'm seeing from his side. He is sort of guiding her as a mentor (was gonna say like a big brother but lets not go there) in all this. At least I haven't seen Harshad looking out for his co stars this much and he does tease Pranali a lot more. I haven't seen him do that with Karishma. 

Honest observation after a cup of chai 😌

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

Bas I was only waiting for this green signal 😂

Hey yaar, age is just a number. If two people are comfortable with each other and love each other then age shouldn’t play a factor in determining if they should be together or not, wether the girl is the younger one in the relationship or the older one. 

So you can ship Harshali as much as you want. 😉Who know if it’s meant to be it will…

Silvertarax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jani_faizal

Hey yaar, age is just a number. If two people are comfortable with each other and love each other then age shouldn’t play a factor in determining if they should be together or not, wether the girl is the younger one in the relationship or the older one. 

So you can ship Harshali as much as you want. 😉Who know if it’s meant to be it will…

But I don't care about the age gap 🤣

I have shipped couples like Delena back in my teen days and they had 10 years gap too. I personally dont mind the age gaps at all.

I was more worried about me becoming a teen again. I know how delusional shipping can be and dont wanna do that. No thanks.

Harshali are cute no denying that and I'm up for casual shipping though with no commitments 😆

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Bold Kya yaar why be this honest? Thora juth vuth bolo na taki I can ship Harshali better. 

But on a serious note, I see a different side to Harshad with Pranali. Dont even mean it in a romantic way but he does seem to care for her more and when she is struggling to answer, he completes her sentences. It's the senior angle that I'm seeing from his side. He is sort of guiding her as a mentor (was gonna say like a big brother but lets not go there) in all this. At least I haven't seen Harshad looking out for his co stars this much and he does tease Pranali a lot more. I haven't seen him do that with Karishma. 

Honest observation after a cup of chai 😌

Continue shipping. 😁 I did not know both of them can bring on the chemistry. Harshad and Karishma looked picture perfect to me. Well this time I am so wrong. 

Yes he is comfortable with Pranali. Karishma is reserved in her other ivs too and Harshad does maintain a distance. 

U know what I want them to promote themselves more. Pranali can make reels with HC. 

Something which he hasn't done before, let him  try at least. 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah Karishma is reserved kind actually in real life she looks like a doc😊 but she remain quiet may be because thats her first serial nd she dont want to talk in between of lead couples but when she was seperately IV with manjari she was talking ok on camera

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww both look so adorable 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But I don't care about the age gap 🤣

I have shipped couples like Delena back in my teen days and they had 10 years gap too. I personally dont mind the age gaps at all.

I was more worried about me becoming a teen again. I know how delusional shipping can be and dont wanna do that. No thanks.

Harshali are cute no denying that and I'm up for casual shipping though with no commitments 😆

same,I shipped a couple so badly a few days back like a nibbi🤣,only to discover that there is a possibility of the hero already having a gf,though I still don't believe it🤪But anyways I'm still open to this as you said "casual shipping "😆