Photo shoot of Harshad and Pranali - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

there is 14 yrs age gap between gautam rodge nd pankhuri awasthy

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

yeah Karishma is reserved kind actually in real life she looks like a doc😊 but she remain quiet may be because thats her first serial nd she dont want to talk in between of lead couples but when she was seperately IV with manjari she was talking ok on camera

Yes you are right. Karishma is very comfortable with Ami trivedi. Whatever, this time Garima dmiri too hasn't worked much along with Utkarsh on the screenplay. 

Social Media presence matters but trps aunt want dhamaka and a well crafted plot. 

There is a clear shift in audiences. If the Tilak drama  brought a good increase then romance won't really get those numbers which Rajan is always looking for. 

The current writer. 

Previous one is the producer of ZMGA

Dekho woh show, wow it is fantastic these days. 

Zama Habib ka writing kuch alag hi level ka hai. 

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

there is 14 yrs age gap between gautam rodge nd pankhuri awasthy

yup ik and that's absolutely not a problem 😆😳

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Yes you are right. Karishma is very comfortable with Ami trivedi. Whatever, this time Garima dmiri too hasn't worked much along with Utkarsh on the screenplay. 

Social Media presence matters but trps aunt want dhamaka and a well crafted plot. 

There is a clear shift in audiences. If the Tilak drama  brought a good increase then romance won't really get those numbers which Rajan is always looking for. 

@Bold: How do you know that? Bcuz Harshad in the photoshoot IV said that Garima has been on the set a lot and how much she has been focusing on the show. The writer is also active on twitter promoting Yrkkh's storyline. 

Edited by SereneWorld - 2 years ago
Originally posted by SereneWorld

@Bold: How do you know that? Bcuz Harshad in the photoshoot IV said that Garima has been on the set a lot and how much she has been focusing on the show. The writer is also active on twitter promoting Yrkkh's storyline. 

There is a marked difference in quality between S2 and 3.

Utkarsh is managing 3 daily soaps. How much of time he gives to Yeh Rishta is a?

Harshad has to watch the previous episodes. Maybe he too will agree.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Continue shipping. 😁 I did not know both of them can bring on the chemistry. Harshad and Karishma looked picture perfect to me. Well this time I am so wrong. 

Yes he is comfortable with Pranali. Karishma is reserved in her other ivs too and Harshad does maintain a distance. 

U know what I want them to promote themselves more. Pranali can make reels with HC. 

Something which he hasn't done before, let him  try at least. 

Tbh I knew Harshali would be a hit. I had pretty much given up on Indian television (daily soap wise) but as soon as I saw their promo, I was hooked. I never thought I'd watch yrkkh again.

Harshad is formal with Karishma due to her reserved nature like you said. But he is always nice to her even then. For example, theres this interview where she said people mistake her for being cold but she is just very private and Harshad added that they did not feel she was cold. That was sweet.

That's what I've been wishing for too! I really want them to make reels and Pranali is used to making them so I hope she teaches him this too. Itd be super cute. 

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

same,I shipped a couple so badly a few days back like a nibbi🤣,only to discover that there is a possibility of the hero already having a gf,though I still don't believe it🤪But anyways I'm still open to this as you said "casual shipping "😆

I'm sorry but wth is a nibbi? I've always wanted to know because I keep seeing it everywhere. 

@Not bold You see, that's entering a dangerous territory. Hence the casual shipping. If either of them ever enter into a relationship with someone else then I'll stop because it's only fun when they're single. Hopefully our ship sails but for now it's for fun and we shall have lots of fun analysing their off screen bond 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

I'm sorry but wth is a nibbi? I've always wanted to know because I keep seeing it everywhere. 

@Not bold You see, that's entering a dangerous territory. Hence the casual shipping. If either of them ever enter into a relationship with someone else then I'll stop because it's only fun when they're single. Hopefully our ship sails but for now it's for fun and we shall have lots of fun analysing their off screen bond 

nibbi means like a teenage love struck puppy🤣amateur lover😆

Yup me too,the second I get to know that they are in a relationship with someone else,I'll stop😆But till then apun toh ship karega😎