Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: reshmi1968

Told Na goenka s business wrapped up they are not rich now they cannot afford flight so bus

And Saran haya toh pehle Bhi nehi tha in logo mein and Kairav toh since birth selfish they did not have the courtesy to drop her to so called bus stand

And if you go by trait sirat s mom cheated on sirat s father and ran away with another man sirat also followed similar trend she did not ran away but had double standards cheating on Ranveer too and that Mauri was a parasite living on Kartiks expense bhikari log waise i hote Hein 

Arohi is the blood of sirat and her family so she will

Also cheat her lover or husband poor Abhi if he ever gets married to the physico

@bold-seriously kya??🤪Goenkas gareeb hogaye??☢️Have not been watching the show lately due to busy schedule, so pls someone enlighten me😃

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

@bold-seriously kya??🤪Goenkas gareeb hogaye??☢️Have not been watching the show lately due to busy schedule, so pls someone enlighten me😃

During covid their business went down. Even they mortgaged the house na seems like they never came up after that🤣

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Ranveer's father was a cruel man. Sirat and Ranveer loved each other since childhood but Ranveer's father did not like Sirat but Ranveer wanted to marry Sirat against his father's wishes. He was the only son of his parents. He left his home and parents for Sirat. On the day of Sirat and Ranveer's wedding, Ranveer's father took drastic steps to stop Sirat and Ranveer's marriage.Ranveer risked his own life to save Sirat from being shot😒He was shot in the chest and that built his chest mein stuck ho gye thi so iis wajah sy Ranveer ki death ho gye thi.

means on the day of mrg ranveer died?so then how come arohi his daughter?

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

They can afford alright but only for aarohi. Akshu toh unki naukrani hai na issiliye hab maan kiya bulaya aur jab maan kiya bhej diya.

Today akshu said also na bhai to behan ki khushi is sochte hain chahe wo meri or ya arohi ki

it was really sad.

kairav -big big dissappointment and he is super selfish and mean more than other goenkas

i havted when arohi said family ko koi or jhatka ….i was like look who is talking in ber disillusional world she spoiled it for everyone and then blaming her and this spineless goenkas are watching and listening quitely

sorry m too angry😡😡😡😡

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think when she will accept abhi and his family she forgot these goenkas for sure i hope jaldi hojaye every one can accept her except harsh but still she will get maa ka pyar abhi ka pyar Neil, nishta everyone

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

means on the day of mrg ranveer died?so then how come arohi his daughter?

Nope🤔 His death Sirat sy shadi karny ky few months baad howi thi 🤧

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Nope🤔 His death Sirat sy shadi karny ky few months baad howi thi 🤧

woah 😲 how is this possible chest mein goli ka asar mahino baad aur koi logic de dete marne ka🤣

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

woah 😲 how is this possible chest mein goli ka asar mahino baad aur koi logic de dete marne ka🤣

Months nahi one year 😂 Sirat ko nahi pata tha ky Ranveer ko goli lagi thi and that built his chest mein one year sy hai .Ranveer ki reentry sy phly Kairat ki engagement ho gye thi Sirat ny karthik sy engagement tor kr Ranveer sy shadi ki thi 😡

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hari15

During covid their business went down. Even they mortgaged the house na seems like they never came up after that🤣

aisa kya🤣

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Months nahi one year 😂 Sirat ko nahi pata tha ky Ranveer ko goli lagi thi and that built his chest mein one year sy hai .Ranveer ki reentry sy phly Kairat ki engagement ho gye thi Sirat ny karthik sy engagement tor kr Ranveer sy shadi ki thi 😡

means 1 yr leap they give so akshu becomes older so arohi might be 2 yr younger then her..but yeh ranveer sirat fiasco samaj se bahar hai 🤦 i dont know why sirat was confused