Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They can afford alright but only for aarohi. Akshu toh unki naukrani hai na issiliye hab maan kiya bulaya aur jab maan kiya bhej diya.

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i think from udaipur to pune its better to go by volvo ,train or flight so safest mode to travel for a girl ( going alone) is public transport. But goenkas did not arrange a taxi ( that too not from udaipur RJ 02 is not udaipur rto code its Alwar's rto code😂)even abhi ride bike of RJ 12 thats from dungarpur anyways akshu arrange her own taxi to bus stop.Goenkas didnt send any driver with car for our dear akshu😒

Edited by Khushi_Albeli - 2 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Goenka's are very environment friendly and they know the price of fuel are very high these days... Car jati toh wapis ane ka diesal barbad ho jata... So they hired a taxi for their daughter. Akshu deserves to be with Abhi at least he cares for her. He asked Neil to drop her even after rejection ....Pyaar ho toh aisa 😭❤️

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zenab78

Goenka's are very environment friendly and they know the price of fuel are very high these days... Car jati toh wapis ane ka diesal barbad ho jata... So they hired a taxi for their daughter. Akshu deserves to be with Abhi at least he cares for her. He asked Neil to drop her even after rejection ....Pyaar ho toh aisa 😭❤️

i am angry with goenka's theory

Amru4krish thumbnail

Why even go till the gate to send her off.... Andhar se hi tata bye bye karlethe.... Kairav as a big bro should have gone to drop his sis atleast till bus stop....nehi... If it was arohi even if she goes abroad .....all of them would have gone with her and dropped her in flight to the destination country....and bye aaru beta hum ab india jaa rahein hein... Shaamko aake pick karlenge tuje.... 😡

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasyera

They can afford alright but only for aarohi. Akshu toh unki naukrani hai na issiliye hab maan kiya bulaya aur jab maan kiya bhej diya.

Akshu was Kartik's special baby🤧.I don't think Aarohi is Karthik's real daughter. After Shadi Sirat 4 months pregnant kaisay ho gye thi? As far as I remember show mein koi bhi leap nahi aya tha🤪

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Akshu was Kartik's special baby🤧.I don't think Aarohi is Karthik's real daughter. After Shadi Sirat 4 months pregnant kaisay ho gye thi? Ask far as I remember show mein koi bhi leap nahi aya tha🤪

omg I hope this can be true later Akshara will show her right place may b 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waidehi

omg I hope this can be true later Akshara will show her right place may b 

I think Aarohi is Ranveer's daughter. Ranveer was Sirat's first husband her so-called bachpan ka pyar. 

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This!! I am so so annoyed with Kairav! Goenkas were gonecase after being mute spectators to Arohi tabahi 

but Kairav?!
He said once and she left the same day.. have the courtesy to organise her flight or drop her off to her chosen stop!

Upar se Phone no bhi change karne ko kaha… give her some space bro…!