Posted: 6 days ago

While leaving Pune silo in precap she was saying Meri bus or what smiley37

They can afford alright but only for aarohi. Akshu toh unki naukrani hai na issiliye hab maan kiya bulaya aur jab maan kiya bhej diya.

i think from udaipur to pune its better to go by volvo ,train or flight so safest mode to travel for a girl ( going alone) is public transport. But goenkas did not arrange a taxi ( that too not from udaipur RJ 02 is not udaipur rto code its Alwar's rto code😂)even abhi ride bike of RJ 12 thats from dungarpur anyways akshu arrange her own taxi to bus stop.Goenkas didnt send any driver with car for our dear akshusmiley13

Edited by Khushi_Albeli - 6 days ago

Goenka's are very environment friendly and they know the price of fuel are very high these days... Car jati toh wapis ane ka diesal barbad ho jata... So they hired a taxi for their daughter. Akshu deserves to be with Abhi at least he cares for her. He asked Neil to drop her even after rejection ....Pyaar ho toh aisa smiley19smiley27

Originally posted by Zenab78

Goenka's are very environment friendly and they know the price of fuel are very high these days... Car jati toh wapis ane ka diesal barbad ho jata... So they hired a taxi for their daughter. Akshu deserves to be with Abhi at least he cares for her. He asked Neil to drop her even after rejection ....Pyaar ho toh aisa smiley19smiley27

i am angry with goenka's theory

Why even go till the gate to send her off.... Andhar se hi tata bye bye karlethe.... Kairav as a big bro should have gone to drop his sis atleast till bus stop....nehi... If it was arohi even if she goes abroad .....all of them would have gone with her and dropped her in flight to the destination country....and bye aaru beta hum ab india jaa rahein hein... Shaamko aake pick karlenge tuje.... smiley7

Originally posted by Fantasyera

They can afford alright but only for aarohi. Akshu toh unki naukrani hai na issiliye hab maan kiya bulaya aur jab maan kiya bhej diya.

Akshu was Kartik's special baby🤧.I don't think Aarohi is Karthik's real daughter. After Shadi Sirat 4 months pregnant kaisay ho gye thi? As far as I remember show mein koi bhi leap nahi aya thasmiley39

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 6 days ago

Originally posted by SnowWhite_97

Akshu was Kartik's special baby🤧.I don't think Aarohi is Karthik's real daughter. After Shadi Sirat 4 months pregnant kaisay ho gye thi? Ask far as I remember show mein koi bhi leap nahi aya thasmiley39

omg I hope this can be true later Akshara will show her right place may b 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai