Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

For me Suhasini goenka was 1000 ti.es better. I mean she and naira were like Tom and Jerry at the end of the day Suhasini loved naira a lot infact more than her own granddaughter. But kittu comes first for her.

And dadisaa a total red flag

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryanysh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Goenka Dadi had the manners to atleast shut up infront of the crowd and not make tamasha of the family....but dadisa is bhavani Kaku 2.0

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You know the show has become incredibly toxic when a horrible woman like Suhasini now seems like a saint in front of an even horrible woman smiley5

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waise I can’t wait for the next comparison in a couple of years of Who is better Dadisa or Maahira ki Saas 

Dadisa will be a bheegi billi by then smiley37

Edited by Criticiser - 4 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Till the day Hitler Dadi hides crimes like abuse of a child or try gender testing of unborn babies, I would say she's better than Suhasini Goenka. Not that Hitler Dadi don't have her own faults, but Suhasini Goenka is in a league of her own.

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Suhasini Goenka was much better than rude, cruel dadi sa. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hitler Daadi is better because Mimi is a legend smiley39

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Hitler Daadi is better because Mimi is a legend smiley39

but suhasini was not bad 

she was just too much opf old culture thats it 

she never plotted against naira to end her marriage with kittu

she never hated naira 

she loved naira ya naira and she were of diffirent soch so theey used to fight a lot 

but then at last you remember 

"HUME MAAF KAR DO NAIRA" dadi apologised always for unknown mistakes 

usne kuch aisa kabhi nahi kiya tha jisse naira ko nuksaan ho 

but abhira ki dadi usko jail bhejne ki planning kar rahi hai drug case me fasa kar 

remember suhasini kabhi naira ko kittu ki life se bhagana nahi chahti thi but dadi sa chahti hai 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Both of them are equally worse smiley36

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iamnkg

but suhasini was not bad 

she was just too much opf old culture thats it 

she never plotted against naira to end her marriage with kittu

she never hated naira 

she loved naira ya naira and she were of diffirent soch so theey used to fight a lot 

but then at last you remember 

"HUME MAAF KAR DO NAIRA" dadi apologised always for unknown mistakes 

usne kuch aisa kabhi nahi kiya tha jisse naira ko nuksaan ho 

but abhira ki dadi usko jail bhejne ki planning kar rahi hai drug case me fasa kar 

remember suhasini kabhi naira ko kittu ki life se bhagana nahi chahti thi but dadi sa chahti hai 

Are you sure that Kaveri is planning something like that? If so, it is worse.

But there are lot of differences background wise. Kartik and Naira had a love marriage under Suhasini's acceptance unlike Abhira and Armaan. So it is obvious that Kaveri will hate Abhira. Also Kartik is born from her favorite bahu unlike Armaan. If Kartik was born from her hated bahu and Kartik did marriage against Suhasini, she too would have been equally worse. 

I agree that she apologised to Naira everytime in the end. After some episodes, we can expect that from Kaveri too. The problem is, Kaveri is just 1 month old character and Suhasini was grey for almost 5 years (until lockdown). So I don't want to nullify whatever Suhasini's deeds just because we got someone worse.

Edited by Sshesha - 4 months ago