Will Goenka clan be forgiven easily?

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

They literally have not inquired any whereabouts about Akshara and Abhira, so now after so many years and if Akshara dies and they realise mistake should they b forgiven??? Well according time me No... 

I genuinely hope that Abhira makes new relationship instead and first cement her relationship with Arman, not with any hypocrites Goenkas, who never made Akshara feel home.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

For the first time in Ye rishta history the female lead will be orphan in true sense,if they follow  Ghum than Akshara will be dying soon and the remaining Goenkas surely will be inclined towards Roohi as they have taken care of her from childhood,Abhiras life will be just like her father's an orphan and than having a samjhoata marriage

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t think they will be required. Poddar family is big enough for kaleshi drama. Goenkas ka also leave now 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am pretty shocked and surprised that the Goenkas don't even have a picture of abhira, they don't know anything about her. They did know that Akshara is pregnant. Even if they feel that Akshu murdered Arohi, atleast they could have contacted her after Abhir died , to just check if she is alive and how she is coping the death.

sadaf1206 thumbnail

as per goenkas logic kartik is also murderer who killed naira

Peacelover15 thumbnail

I truly feel very bad for Abhira... I mean looking at the dynamics of Poddar family it would b really difficult for her.. My hopes are on Arman though.. I wish if they could had shown her becoming Lawyer, which she wants to and then all this drama... 

Peacelover15 thumbnail

So true but Goenkas have always been like this way.. I genuinely don't wish Abhira to have any close equation with them, for once I wouldn't mind her having that bond with Poddar family dadi and Arman mom 

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Yes they genuinely need to leave now

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will never forget this over aged Manish Dalle 

I just hate him..

Wo bas ek barbadi hai..

Pehle usne apni beti keerti goenka ki shaadi Aditya bansal ( Gunda)( share investor of Goenka office) se kara kar keerti ki life barbad ki..

Wo Aditya usko abuse karta tha..

Fir isne apni poti akshara aarohi ki shaadi abhimanyu se Kara kar uski life barbad kar di ..

Fir ab he will make sure to ruin the life of roohi and abhira the same way .. iski legacy na toote .. yehi to iska kaam hai apni betiyo ki shaadi ajeeb insan se karwana 

smiley31

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I truly feel very bad for Abhira... I mean looking at the dynamics of Poddar family it would b really difficult for her.. My hopes are on Arman though.. I wish if they could had shown her becoming Lawyer, which she wants to and then all this drama... 

I think Armaan will be shown as the true and only supporter of Abhira in the future,they have seen how a non supportive husband like Abhimanyu was not fetching them trps in the third generation so this time they will make the ml completely supportive of the fl

Edited by Sayanti94 - 5 months ago