Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I am absolutely fuming!!! This Dhongi Buddha Manish Goenka has surpassed all limits today! I cannot believe that he scolded his own granddaughter and cut the phone instantly! For 22 years the woman has been on her own with her daughter yet still she left app grudges and chose to call her so called ‘Bade Papa’ on her deathbed to have one last heartfelt conversation with him in case she unfortunately loses her life! The poor woman thought that he would melt after hearing about his great granddaughter Abhira but no Buddha does not give one damn at all whether she lives or dies!

Any person would instantly melt after hearing their loved ones voice after 22 long years no matter how angry or upset they are with the person! Unfortunately though terrible people like Goenka’s lack empathy which was clear when they blamed and threw out their pregnant granddaughter and left her to rot in the wild without a second thought! I bet Kaira are cursing these codgers for continuously torturing their daughter!

Post Kaira’s death Goenka’s have never cared for Akshu and have always made her life difficult! This filthy phemli has always treated OG Akshara’s clan like trash whether it be Naira or Akshu and treated Sirat’s clan like royalty such as Maudi, Sirat, Aarohi and now Roohi!

Akshara did not kill Aarohi!! Why would she kill her own sister! The same sister who she would prioritise before herself! Why are Goenka’s blaming her of such a grievous thing! And why are they so obsessed with their great granddaughter Roohi! Don’t they understand such simple facts! I wish Akshu listened to Abhimanyu and told that criminal clan the truth! At least they’d be aware of the truth! They deserve to rot in regret and repent day in and day out for kicking out their pregnant granddaughter!

My only wish is for the Perfect Poddars (Dadisa) to show this filthy, disgusting phemli their aukat and to humiliate them badly before they (hopefully) disappear forever and never return! 

Poddars >>>>>>> Any day over Goenka’s!

Malevolent Manish, Snakey Swarna, Severus Suhasini may you rot in the deepest pits of hell forever for all the kaands you have done and for destroying the pure essence of this show!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Why did they show that Manish having intuition that something wrong is gonna happen when he wants nothing to do with Akshu ? Buddha took everyone's name but not Akshu when he was having intuition and the way he talked to Akshu seeing that Ruhi chuhi is just pathetic.Kartik was right the way he treated this man..

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ek no ka dhongi hai ,bolta hai tu toh hamare liye pehle hi guzar geyi hai ,ab kya lene ke liye phone kia , dubara kabhi call mat karna smiley7,, bichari mar te hue , phone kia taki abhira ke bare mein bata seke lekin nhi ,i just hope ki abhira inhe kabhi maff na kre 

Aur yeh swarna kis haste hue roohi ki baat kr rehi Hume toh woh nibbi ki tarah bas roote hua hi dekha hai ,,aur ak ko Manish ki jagah kairav ko phone Krna chahiye tha ....

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Swarna saying that they took right decision by abandoning a pregnant Akshu was pathetic.This woman can see that Ruhi is cheating Rohit by getting into a loveless marriage n just to stay near Armaan still isn't telling Manish about it or doing anything about it and isn't even breaking this marriage instead is letting ruhi to break Rohit's heart and she has audacity to say that they took right decision.Shameless woman..

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think goenkas never loved her.They may not have said  it openly but consider akshu as an abshagun and silently blamed her for the deadth of Naira ,karthik, sirat .When the opportunity arise they blamed arohis deadth on her so that they can  abandon her forever 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually Manish khus ho geye tha ki usse uski ak ne pH kia hai , lekin suddenly hi haste hua chehra,ka rang udd gaya jab usne roohi ki awaz suni ,or dekha ,tab  ussne usse rudely baat kia sayad woh ak ki Puri baat sun leta ,aur sayad nhi bhi ,

Aur mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata isse kaise pata chal hai ki kuch galat ho raha hai ya hone wala hai ,jab usse koi fark hi nhi padta,...ki ak kanha hai kis haal me hai ...

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I think goenkas never loved her.They may not have said  it openly but consider akshu as an abshagun and silently blamed her for the deadth of Naira ,karthik, sirat .When the opportunity arise they blamed arohis deadth on her so that they can  abandon her forever 

Obviously they had differentiated btw aarohi n akshu otherwise no one can send their one teenage daughter to other city for their another daughter.They even let aarohi abuse n blame akshu all her life but never stood up for her.Naira died saving these ungrateful n selfish people n this is how tbey repaid her by abandoning her daughter n blaming her for any death that happened.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

I was furious at Manjari for not being regretful for throwing Akshu out... Ye Goenkas tho uske baap nikle smiley18 Manjari tho phir bhi in-laws thi, yeh tho saga family hain, not even bothered if she is alive or not! How can someone be so evil and heartless even after 22 long years! Whom am I talking about, they can't even bring up a small child with love, bringing up her with all the hate in her mind!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Akshara was taking her last breath and couldn't even talk properly n Manish couldn't even realise that something is wrong with Akshara ? Seriously how much cruel they were to Akshara all her life yet when she is dying Akshara called him n asked him to call her name for last time n that man couldn't even do that for her because unki brat chuhi naraz hojati smiley11

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mj was right about one thing. Akshara always does things in last minute. 22 years she waited for gonekas to contact her. Destiny gave her a chance when gonekas went to the resort. But hearing ruhi she decided not to contact gonekas, now at the last few minutes of her life she is trying to contact Manish and trying to tell about abhira. 

We should try to clear misunderstanding when we still had a chance. 

Ak's last minute decision always create problem, now the one gonna suffer because of her this habit is her daughter.