Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chintapandu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Bold: nahin nahin Chintaji..

Jis din research hogi na us din bolega.. ab hum sudherenge.. Bache se zyada hamein Imlie ki parvah hain..šŸ¤£

Kyunki ghoom phir ke ise Imlie ko fasana hota hain

gajjaaaabbbbbšŸ”„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

@bold2: I agree with you on this. That is why I am saying he needs to be a better husband. Even if all these events happened naturally. He should have been able to balance his love and responsibilityfor Imlie and responsibility towards MC and bacha. I see him as a weak man who is trying to make everything work for him. I am not the one who goes by his expressions but cannot disregard the cases wherein he has been shown ignoring MC until he himself sees something that relates to what she says. (Even in today's reaction it was majorly directed towards Aru ji. Since MC said that CEO is showing interest in Imlie. He never questioned Imlie capabilities. I can be wrongšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø). For past three months how many times has MC made Adi choose her( not bacha but her without bacha in question)

If we talk about trust. Then for me personally it comes with time. I still on many things believe my mum or my brother before I trust my partner. That does not mean I don't love him. Adilie became a couple not more than a year ago where as MC is Adi's confidant since 7 years. For me it is highly utopian to say trust and love goes hand in hand. When in reality and most of people's personal experiences, it doesn't. A relationship can have trust but trust does not mean love. I trust my family, my friends but that doesn't mean I love them the same way I love my partner. 

If trust is questioned then Imlie could have trusted Adi on Sk matter and brought him back than letting him go. Also the time during her dhoka dees rant. No one is keeping scores for kisne kitni baar dhoka diya but who is anybody to expect how much time Adi needs to come out of Imlie's betrayal. 

Hey, I was an Adilie shipper too until video deletion. I might again be one of the minorities but video deletion was not that big of a problem than him deleting it without Imlie's knowledge( again my point on him failing as husband) 

That being said mistakes have been made on both ends. If we keep record of everything then it won't take us anywhere. Adi has done a lot of mistakes more than Imlie ever has but she has never failed as a wife( or maybe she has.. Idk, have never seen it) don't want to get into kisne kya kiya. My only points were how Adi failed to be a husband and for those reasons I want him to suffer. Baaki I loved all your points and agree to themā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ¼

Thankyou color for agreeing with meā¤ļø šŸ¤—

Adi is in a position where he was stuck with bacha and due to this again stuck with Malini. Keeping his situation in mind , now he was thinking to have both of them in his life forever. One as gehri dosth and his bache ki maa while keeping other as his loving wife šŸ¤” . Let him do whatever he wants and whom am I to disagree as these ladies as well fine with that approachšŸ˜† 

But yeah I'm getting irritated since last 3 months while watching few episodes /reading few wu's bcz we are seeing the same pattern of Adi distrusting Imlie when she says on didi where he listens to did's words and as if it is not enough for us to bear all this nonsense makers give us bonanza of nonstop didi serving for more than >10 minšŸ˜³ hence ranting coming over herešŸ˜†

For me personally trust and love are intact and can't be separated from each other. šŸ§” 

@bold : Mine was also the same šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

Your's naming for ASR as Aruji was cute thoughšŸ˜† It's only bcz of him didi ss  is reduced and I'm able to again watch episodes daily. 

Pata nahi makers ka kya obsession hai for didi ki acting, like how didi is having on Adi. Even after the new character entries they give her some SS daily for us.šŸ˜•

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Thankyou color for agreeing with meā¤ļø šŸ¤—

Adi is in a position where he was stuck with bacha and due to this again stuck with Malini. Keeping his situation in mind , now he was thinking to have both of them in his life forever. One as gehri dosth and his bache ki maa while keeping other as his loving wife šŸ¤” . Let him do whatever he wants and whom am I to disagree as these ladies as well fine with that approachšŸ˜† 

But yeah I'm getting irritated since last 3 months while watching few episodes /reading few wu's bcz we are seeing the same pattern of Adi distrusting Imlie when she says on didi where he listens to did's words and as if it is not enough for us to bear all this nonsense makers give us bonanza of nonstop didi serving for more than >10 minšŸ˜³ hence ranting coming over herešŸ˜†

For me personally trust and love are intact and can't be separated from each other. šŸ§” 

@bold : Mine was also the same šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

Your's naming for ASR as Aruji was cute thoughšŸ˜† It's only bcz of him didi ss  is reduced and I'm able to again watch episodes daily. 

Pata nahi makers ka kya obsession hai for didi ki acting, like how didi is having on Adi. Even after the new character entries they give her some SS daily for us.šŸ˜•

Happy ji, I am just trying to make whatever sense I can make out of Adi ji's reactions. I seriously don't have the energy left in me to rant about him. From past 3 months I've been bashing him. Ab bas trying to understand his point( if there is any) baki jo samajh aa raha hai mjhe, I write it here. After all he is here to stay, might as well start to reason with him. If I'm gonna watch ImliešŸ˜Š and I like Imlie more than I hate this Adi jišŸ¤—

Red: Aru ji is hot and I am liking him a lot. Agar ye better nikalte hain Adi ji se toh I'll let my Adilie ship drownšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ atleast we'll get rid of the billi on pole.šŸ¤¢  agar ye nhi hua toh most probably I'll cry and get back to liking Adilie( because, Imlie's choicešŸ™) 

Mere liye DD has somewhere become bearable because Imlie is not living in that house and no sautan drama( still can't stand her with Adi ji) .šŸ˜…

Bold: DD is pivotal character she ain't going no where yahin humara khoon jalayegi till the end of the show. Itni irritating hai ki zone out bhi nhi hoti. Upar se that god awful acting. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Happy ji, I am just trying to make whatever sense I can make out of Adi ji's reactions. I seriously don't have the energy left in me to rant about him. From past 3 months I've been bashing him. Ab bas trying to understand his point( if there is any) baki jo samajh aa raha hai mjhe, I write it here. After all he is here to stay, might as well start to reason with him. If I'm gonna watch ImliešŸ˜Š and I like Imlie more than I hate this Adi jišŸ¤—

Red: Aru ji is hot and I am liking him a lot. Agar ye better nikalte hain Adi ji se toh I'll let my Adilie ship drownšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ atleast we'll get rid of the billi on pole.šŸ¤¢  agar ye nhi hua toh most probably I'll cry and get back to liking Adilie( because, Imlie's choicešŸ™) 

Mere liye DD has somewhere become bearable because Imlie is not living in that house and no sautan drama( still can't stand her with Adi ji) .šŸ˜…

Bold: DD is pivotal character she ain't going no where yahin humara khoon jalayegi till the end of the show. Itni irritating hai ki zone out bhi nhi hoti. Upar se that god awful acting. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

For ur's : Aru ji is hot and I'm liking him a lot šŸ˜†rhyming is very good jiā¤ļø . I'm also with u ji wrt. shipping šŸ˜³  

True ji , Didi ka awful acting se hame koi nahi bacha sakta šŸ˜

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey, I was an Adilie shipper too until video deletion. I might again be one of the minorities but video deletion was not that big of a problem than him deleting it without Imlie's knowledge( again my point on him failing as husband) 

sorry for jumping in between. 
I agree with you there.. I have no doubts in Adiā€™s love for Imlie but lately I am just not able to understand him. Whatever everyone says to justify him, he is failing as a husband to Imlie completely. Four reasons why I feel thatā€¦
1) @bold I completely agree with you there. It is understandable in his love for his baby, he deleted the video but where did his concern for Imlie disappear at that moment. He deleted the video at night, next day, letā€™s take the court time as 10am, so he had time from night to next day morning to inform Imlie about what he did. The worst thing he did to Imlie was that Imlie had to find out about the baby from Malini and not him. Imlie found out about the video deletion and Maliniā€™s pregnancy in the worst way possible with the rest of the family. Imlie found about it with the rest of the family and KC in open court, instead of in privacy from her husband. He didnā€™t show any care or his ā€œpriorityā€ or his ā€œconcernā€ for Imlie at that time and didnā€™t think of sharing this big a news with her and help her deal with it in privacy before Malini made a show of it in public. He knew Imlieā€™s issues with Malini and still he had let Malini tell Imlie about the pregnancy. People can argue that he was worried and blah blah but he should have shown the courage to inform Imlie before a show was made of it, he owed his wife that much.

2) Adi said that he would fight to give Imlie the rights of his wife and he was shown sitting at the dining table and having breakfast with his rapist while Imlie was standing by and dusting. He was not even able to get her a place on the dining table. And hate to point out, Imlie got acceptance and her rights as his wife and bahu of that house, not because he actively did something, the T family started seeing all that Imlie was doing for the family, Malini and the baby and they realized their mistakes. Adi had nothing to do with it.

And he still argues that he stood by Imlie when everyone was against her. My instant reaction was ā€œwhat the hell? How can he even say that?ā€ Imlie was fighting for their relation and they were fighting together, so what does he mean by he stood by her? It was both their fight and not just Imlieā€™s

3) i accept that Malini has 7 years with Adi over Imlieā€™s 1 year, and it is not easy to distrust Malini like that. But Imlie has told him that Malini is plotting and she has changed. And Adiā€™s response is that Malini is not like that. The Malini he knows would never do that. And Imlie is telling him that the Malini he knows is not the current Malini and she has changed and he goes no, nothing like that. Imlie has told him point blank that Malini has told her about her intentions and Adi says ā€œI donā€™t know about all that.ā€ In other words, he is pretty much calling her a liar or delusional because he says without saying that Malini will never say that. 
where he is failing as a husband for me is that, let us assume that Imlie is being delusional and Malini has no ill intentions, but as Imlie is feeling insecure, as her husband isnā€™t it his duty to do everything in his power to make her feel secure? There are situations where a spouse has an issue with their spouseā€™s friend. And in most normal situations they actively try to sort the issue between the friend and spouse and if it doesnā€™t work, then you keep the friend away from the house, so it doesnā€™t affect your married life and here Malini is not just a random friend, she is his ex-wife. Here, this guy is not even asking Malini not to come into his bedroom where his wife caught him in bed with her not once, but twice. 

He says he doesnā€™t initiate conversations with Malini but he always stands by and listens to her talk crap about Imlie.

There are some people who say that Adi is right, Imlie should ignore Malini and concentrate on their relation. How is Imlie going to ignore Malini when Malini accuses her of giving her wrong medicines, not giving her medicines, keeping knives on her bed, trying to manipulate Adi and stopping him from spending time with Imlie? 
unlike popular perception, I donā€™t think Imlie wants Malini to leave T house, all Imlie wants is that Adi realize that Maliniā€™s intentions are not right and Adi should be aware of Maliniā€™s wrong intention and stop blindly trusting her. Only when he refused to give her that, she asked Malini to be send back home.

4) Malini has been openly bitching about and accusing Imlie of being a gold digger and all, and never even once he has asked her to shut up and say ā€œI know my wife.ā€ He is not even walking off mid-conversation to show his protest. Hate to say this, Rupi and Sunder has stood up for Imlie against Malini more than her own husband. 

I realized that I ranted too much.ā˜ŗļø

and unlike popular prediction, I feel Maliniā€™s PF is around the corner.she is going to instigate Adi and Adi will end up saying something in his jealousy and insecurity that is going to hurt Imlie so bad. After that Malini will be exposed in front of all, by then Imlie would be too pissed to come back to T house. And if Naniā€™s curse was a foreshadowing then,Aryan is going to trap Imlie in something in such a way that it might be not possible for her to go back to T house even if they beg her or Imlie will have memory loss and assumes Aryan is her husband, donā€™t know how they can show that when the whole world knows that Adilie are married, except for Aryanā€™s family šŸ¤£. Whatever it is, Malini will continue to be in picture as the Bache ki maaā€¦. Because Adiā€™s argument was that no mother will be bad and for him to be proven wrong, Malini has to be pregnant and not just faking a pregnancy (unless, it is a silent nod from the writers that, no mother can be bad, which means Malini is not pregnantšŸ˜†)

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

I agree with you there.. I have no doubts in Adiā€™s love for Imlie but lately I am just not able to understand him. Whatever everyone says to justify him, he is failing as a husband to Imlie completely. Four reasons why I feel thatā€¦
1) @bold I completely agree with you there. It is understandable in his love for his baby, he deleted the video but where did his concern for Imlie disappear at that moment. He deleted the video at night, next day, letā€™s take the court time as 10am, so he had time from night to next day morning to inform Imlie about what he did. The worst thing he did to Imlie was that Imlie had to find out about the baby from Malini and not him. Imlie found out about the video deletion and Maliniā€™s pregnancy in the worst way possible with the rest of the family. Imlie found about it with the rest of the family and KC in open court, instead of in privacy from her husband. He didnā€™t show any care or his ā€œpriorityā€ or his ā€œconcernā€ for Imlie at that time and didnā€™t think of sharing this big a news with her and help her deal with it in privacy before Malini made a show of it in public. He knew Imlieā€™s issues with Malini and still he had let Malini tell Imlie about the pregnancy. People can argue that he was worried and blah blah but he should have shown the courage to inform Imlie before a show was made of it, he owed his wife that much.

2) Adi said that he would fight to give Imlie the rights of his wife and he was shown sitting at the dining table and having breakfast with his rapist while Imlie was standing by and dusting. He was not even able to get her a place on the dining table. And hate to point out, Imlie got acceptance and her rights as his wife and bahu of that house, not because he actively did something, the T family started seeing all that Imlie was doing for the family, Malini and the baby and they realized their mistakes. Adi had nothing to do with it.

And he still argues that he stood by Imlie when everyone was against her. My instant reaction was ā€œwhat the hell? How can he even say that?ā€ Imlie was fighting for their relation and they were fighting together, so what does he mean by he stood by her? It was both their fight and not just Imlieā€™s

3) i accept that Malini has 7 years with Adi over Imlieā€™s 1 year, and it is not easy to distrust Malini like that. But Imlie has told him that Malini is plotting and she has changed. And Adiā€™s response is that Malini is not like that. The Malini he knows would never do that. And Imlie is telling him that the Malini he knows is not the current Malini and she has changed and he goes no, nothing like that. Imlie has told him point blank that Malini has told her about her intentions and Adi says ā€œI donā€™t know about all that.ā€ In other words, he is pretty much calling her a liar or delusional because he says without saying that Malini will never say that. 
where he is failing as a husband for me is that, let us assume that Imlie is being delusional and Malini has no ill intentions, but as Imlie is feeling insecure, as her husband isnā€™t it his duty to do everything in his power to make her feel secure? There are situations where a spouse has an issue with their spouseā€™s friend. And in most normal situations they actively try to sort the issue between the friend and spouse and if it doesnā€™t work, then you keep the friend away from the house, so it doesnā€™t affect your married life and here Malini is not just a random friend, she is his ex-wife. Here, this guy is not even asking Malini not to come into his bedroom where his wife caught him in bed with her not once, but twice. 

He says he doesnā€™t initiate conversations with Malini but he always stands by and listens to her talk crap about Imlie.

There are some people who say that Adi is right, Imlie should ignore Malini and concentrate on their relation. How is Imlie going to ignore Malini when Malini accuses her of giving her wrong medicines, not giving her medicines, keeping knives on her bed, trying to manipulate Adi and stopping him from spending time with Imlie? 
unlike popular perception, I donā€™t think Imlie wants Malini to leave T house, all Imlie wants is that Adi realize that Maliniā€™s intentions are not right and Adi should be aware of Maliniā€™s wrong intention and stop blindly trusting her. Only when he refused to give her that, she asked Malini to be send back home.

4) Malini has been openly bitching about and accusing Imlie of being a gold digger and all, and never even once he has asked her to shut up and say ā€œI know my wife.ā€ He is not even walking off mid-conversation to show his protest. Hate to say this, Rupi and Sunder has stood up for Imlie against Malini more than her own husband. 

and unlike popular prediction, I feel Maliniā€™s PF is around the corner.she is going to instigate Adi and Adi will end up saying something in his jealousy and insecurity that is going to hurt Imlie so bad. After that Malini will be exposed in front of all, by then Imlie would be too pissed to come back to T house. And if Naniā€™s curse was a foreshadowing then,Aryan is going to trap Imlie in something in such a way that it might be not possible for her to go back to T house even if they beg her or Imlie will have memory loss and assumes Aryan is her husband, donā€™t know how they can show that when the whole world knows that Adilie are married, except for Aryanā€™s family šŸ¤£. Whatever it is, Malini will continue to be in picture as the Bache ki maaā€¦. Because Adiā€™s argument was that no mother will be bad and for him to be proven wrong, Malini has to be pregnant and not just faking a pregnancy (unless, it is a silent nod from the writers that, no mother can be bad, which means Malini is not pregnantšŸ˜†)

+ 1 billion book. worm ji, 

You have just worded out everything that I was feeling( don't like to write too much, so kinda glad that you did it. So thanksā¤ļø)Even if MC's angle was naturally done without any plotting and planning. Adi has failed as a husband and not now but for quite some time now. My only problem with Adi is no matter what MC is doing or however much your child needs you. How do you just forget your wife needs or wants? There have been divorces and children from previous marriages but they don't forget their spouses, they try and manage it, that I did not see in Adi. I don't mind him prioritising the child over anyone cz any parent would do that. He just looks entitled to me as he wants Imlie to just be fine with everything that he is throwing at her without considering her feelings towards the situation. 

Keeping the bacha aside. It is his duty and responsibility to look after Imlie's comfort. It does not matter how much anyone is trying to manipulate you or is instigating you against your spouse. Even I say 7 year must be having that kind of hold on him but it should not stop him from being a husband. 

@bold: I too feel pf will happen but Adi will loose everything by then. That is why I was hoping for his realisation before pf. If PF was to happen before his realisation then it doe not hold any weight because then it won't be because of his vishwas but the proof( which can be MC's confession). If pf was to happen before Adi's realisation then his love is no good because ultimately it is MC's truth over Imlie's. šŸ¤”

Baaki I don't feel pregnancy is real. I have only recently accepted that Adi was actually assaulted.šŸ˜’ 

Again, thank you for writing. It was beautifully summed up. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

Absolutely agree with just about everything you say, Adi is being the worst possible husband and I cannot see any logic behind it at all. He is a total failure of a loving supportive protective husband - he seems currently to have no purpose at all, we tend to give him the benefit of the doubt that every ounce of poison Malini spits at him is being digested and he will realise his mistakes and turn, but it is not happening, in fact the reverse as he seems to be absorbing and accepting what she says, I mean what the hell? How can he be like this? Is it the macho male thing like he can never be wrong, that if he accepts Malini's evil it means he has been taken for fool and being a bloke cannot accept that can ever happen?

I've said it before, there is no need for Malini to be in the T house just because she is pregnant, there is as yet no baby for Adi to care for, and many fathers work away from home for months at a time so the arguments are pathetic. Any woman apparently taking so many medicines when pregnant is seriously suspect, the baby's growth and development would be at risk if so and when is she going to have a scan they can all watch to prove its existence?

Adi has become a shameful shadow of his original self, not worthy of saving - he has ice in his eyes put there by the snow queen and unless like the story he cries them out there is no hope for Adilie at all.

Such a shame the makers had to butcher this originally lovely story. šŸ˜•

Edited by Sherikana - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just want to slightly deviate from your points. 

1. Adi stood with Imlie in their fight for acceptance. He was very clear from the beginning that she doesnā€™t have to fight for acceptance and he is ready to give her all the rights irrespective of their acceptance. He said it is up to them whether they accept or not. This is the truth and eventually they have to accept it. He even asked her to come inside the room. But Imlie in her mahanta mode said she wonā€™t enter until the family loves like before. For me

This was unnecessary. Her marital life with Adi and the love from Tripathi family is two different things. It was Imlie who interconnected them. Imlie is always stubborn and always wanted to do things in her own way. He even said that she doesnā€™t have to enter competition. She did the same thing with truth disclosure too. She is too emotional and not thinking rationally and practical which Adi was doing previously. They truth came out in the ugliest way and the family

felt they were cheated. If Adi and Imlie revealed the truth from their instead of drama, may be things would have turned out differently. When Malini came to know they have not started their marital life, it gave her so much confidence to start her manipulations. I am not saying that she would have not done any manipulations. Aiding to this Imlie should have sent malini back home when she was asked to take the decision. Again she got emotional and thought the baby which was way too unnecessary inspite of knowing Maliniā€™s intentions.I am agreeing to all the points of yours when Adi deleted the video. He has made the biggest mistake of his life by not disclosing it to Imlie. I also not liked the wat she escaped SK. Whatever is said and done he has done a murder attempt, he has to go to jail for that. Imlieā€™s mahanta has also contributed to the mess in its own ways.