Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

@bold : In this case think about Malini too this man doesn’t want her as his wife ok got it but then you are tieing her too for your love for child not letting her move ahead in life … he can co-parent but then need not be in the same house to do tht .. 

My POV  : Malini , will not move on with her life unless Aditya firm on his stand that she is just a friend. Not entertaining her with his silence. Indicating he agreed with her bakwas 

Before she became pregnant, she can’t move , you think after getting pregnant with the baby coming , she will move on ? I doubted about it . 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1003

Thank you ji😃 Saach main I am so pissed at this Adi guy I can discuss non stop how insensitive he has been lately.

Read all perspectives but somehow pro Adi ones don’t get in my head... no offense anyone please... I m a person who likes to listen to both sides of the story and try understanding different perspectives.

Are we expecting a 19 year old to keep compromising while the 30 old or so absolutely not giving a damn to his wife’s perspectives? Many of us may be wife’s ourselves here... isn’t Adi’s behavior intolerable? How many of real life women will accept a child from ex wife and let the ex wife stay in their life forever? Doesn’t happen yaa... this is way too complicated. I live in a country where people don’t judge you by the no of marriages and it’s okay to leave each other if not getting along, still haven’t heard ever wife and ex staying together in one house and taking care of responsibility of child together.

For a while, chalo let’s accept his is one of a kind circumstances, how about not trusting your wife at all when it is in context of your ex wife? And ex wife is bullying around and still no action from the husband.

Forget good loving husbands, even a basic decent husbands will not let a wife suffer at this level just because he trusts his friend way too much? Why is so difficult to believe people change with time?

How conveniently she told him it’s either her or Imlie in the house... with great audacity she is sitting on breakfast table and taking nonsense about his wife almost everyday since she left but this guy doesn’t utter a word... acha don’t trust imlie but at least for a moment think why your elder sister who you seem to respect much is also against Malini and her intentions... matlab Saab galat hain baas iski GD sahi hai.... height of ignorance I will say. 

MC room main dinner la rahi hai and says it’s ok if you don’t eat.. banda haath pakadke made her stop and took the food. Didn’t other people also just say they don’t feel like eating? Then some days chai , water and what not. I know they are showing he still hasn’t understood his mistake and thinks Imlie just pati patni ki ladai main ego main chali gaayi hai, but still ek baar check karo- she has money, she has clothes , other necessities? Na ji.. chotu ki mummy ka session bhi important hai isko than anything.

Adi may have loved Imlie but always trusted MC more. Understand the guilt he carries for GD, we all understand it’s complicated, but wasn’t he the one jo Imlie ko haq dena chahta tha jo usne manga bhi nahi... it has to be this way or that way... can’t be both... when you have moved on you have to make arrangements... simply managing MC expectations and saying NO when needed.... patni sadak paar wait kaar rahi hai aur sirji dhaaga band rahe hain MC ke saath... can’t say let me check on Imlie first then we can do this later. or KC paar tell imlie to wrap up quickly or at least tell her before leaving...it was so terrible wife opens eyes to see husband and husband is gone to get GD... Kono patni accept nahi karat hai...How imlie clearly indicated Suddenly ji coming all the time... but bhaisaab dhimaag laga aise kaise ho sakta hai? Pata nahi kya hi article likhta hoga front page paar... 🤪

I'm with u on all the above written points Khushiji👍🏼❤️

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Completely agree with you Book ji, 

@bold: Sk was wrong and Imlie was wrong too. In the whole scenario she shouldn't have let him go but she did. Here I did not mind her letting him go as much as I minded her not consulting Adi before. Same was my stand with video deletion, didn't mind the deletion as much as I minded him not involving Imlie in that decision, when he knew Imlie shook heaven and earth for the proof. Fine, he deleted it but what about Anu? she did confess of her crimes. Why not punish her? 

Same, and another thing, the moment she let SK escape she informed Adi. Not like Adi who had let her be made a fool of in the court. And in a way, I can understand why Imlie let SK escape. Imlie has always seen how SK is treated as a terrorist by the authorities.she was questioned when Adi was kidnapped because she was related to SK. So, you can’t fault her if she thinks that if SK gets arrested without Malini being arrested, then Malini’s involvement in the issue would never come out and Malini will go Scott free as SK is a terrorist and Malini is a woman from an upper class well reputed family, for the police only her word against SK’s words will stand.

There are some who don't agree that SK was manipulated he was the one with the gun but what about Anu and Adi's own family who have inflicted more pain to Imlie that no human can endure. Because Imlie's wounds were not visible? how can people think that it was any less than what Adi went through. Imlie still is the one struggling on roads while Adi is moping around, why? Why do we not see Adi on streets? 

Sk's action came from a place of love and care for his daughter. What excuse to Anu and Ts have? 

However stupid Sk behaved, he did see a man cheating his daughter. Who claimed to love only his daughter( Adi never claimed to love MC, then why her mother's actions are never taken into account). I feel it was easier for Adi to punish SK because he comes from Imlie's family, a family who is ready to "adjust" 

And like classic Adi, who wouldn't mind berating the one who is ready to be punished but won't say a word to the woman who orchestrated his "suhaagraat" Without his knowledge and let's not forget the Adi's family was equally responsible for MC's pregnancy and whatever the situation was that before JM night. 

In all of this Adi does find Imlie and her family to be the one who will compromise with whatever twisted Situation he throws at them. 

I agree with you on Sk's concerns and whatever the case maybe. Directly or indirectly Adi did betray Imlie. Why does Adi feel entitled to heard everytime. Why does he feel that people should just "understand" and adjust with him. Sk felt something, that is his take on the matter why does Adi have to shove his thinking and his throat too. He is living with two wives why does he expect SK to just understand and move on ( it's like tumhara kuta tommy aur mera kuta, kuta😂)