Imlie Written Updates and Episode Discussions 25 Nov 2021 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: book.worm

I agree with everything that you said. I am talking about the Adi from the moment Imlie started telling him about Malini and her intentions.

The haq thing, Imlie told him that she wants acceptance from the Ts and he was seeing how Aparna and the family was favoring Malini and insulting Imlie. Not even once, he had a conversation with Malini that “my family is using you to put down my wife. And as long as you are here, Imlie would be insulted and they would favor you in front of her. So, it would be better if you go back to your home.” Malini was brought to T house when AC was going to harm her and after that AC was coming to their house and showing her concern for Malini and insulting Imlie, so it showed that Malini and her mom sorted out their issues and she could go back home and be safe there. But still when Malini was favored over Imlie by the family, he had shown token protest and let it go on. Then Imlie started telling him that Malini is still in love with him and is trying to get back with him and at least then he should have asked Malini to go to her house as her stay was starting to affect his marital life. It is secondary whether Imlie says that Malini can stay on, I am talking about Adi at least showing the token action of suggesting that. Instead, he says “Malini will be his friend for lifelong and Imlie needs to accept that!”

the major disconnect I am feeling with him is that Imlie told him that Malini shot herself. Adi tells her there is a limit to how much one should lie. Then Malini told him that Imlie shot her. Adi asks Imlie to tell him what happened once more and whatever she says, he would believe her. Imlie left home because of that. His excuse, I just asked a question and I didn’t accuse her.

Now, my question is…

Adi thinks Imlie lied to protect SK and SK shot Malini.

But if he thinks that then he should know that Imlie didn’t shoot Malini but still Malini has accused Imlie of murder attempt. His one question based on Malini’s accusation has made Imlie leave his home. And Malini showed the audacity of going so far as telling Adi “thank you for trusting me.” That guy remained silent then.

So, if he thinks Imlie actually lied to protect SK then he should be believing that Malini lied and falsely accused Imlie, but still Malini is coming into his bedroom, serving him tea, sitting in his room, waiting for him with water, using every opportunity to accuse Imlie of things. 

So does he believe Imlie really shot Malini because she was insecure? If not, why is he not defending and accusing Malini of falsely accusing Imlie? He should be seeing that Malini is fabricating things so Imlie could be telling the truth. Why is he not seeing that Malini is actually walking around his house as if she owns the damn place practically dictating everyone.

Imlie told him about how it feels to come into his room and stay on his bed after what she witnessed and still Malini is sitting on his bed and chatting with him. Even if he believes he wasn’t raped, then he should be believing that he cheated on Imlie with Malini, and still Malini gets so much leeway to walk around and come into his bedroom as if she is still his wife.

Malini might not be an issue for him and she might not exist for him, but for his wife, Malini exists and she is an issue. But still he is not doing anything to sort out the problem.

the biggest failure of Adi as a husband is, he believes that AC drugged him and he and Malini ended up sleeping together and he cheated on Imlie. So, the least he can do is telling Malini point blank that her mother is not allowed inside their house under no circumstances and if she wants to see her then to do so outside their house. Instead, he lets that woman come into his house and call his wife naukrani.

Thank you so much.. You have put every thing literally everything I have been asking and getting answers as 

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

Even if  I accept all these reasons they are not valid for AC. Why no bashing AC, why not standing for Imlie's honor when AC calls her naukrani, murderer..

The reason I got for this is that if he bashes AC, Malini would be upset and Malini can't be upset because 

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

When will he do anything literally anything, even if for token, to break this circle. He is asking Imlie to live life with him in whatever window he can spare of above reasons. How is that any kind of commitment, care, love, relation, any damn thing towards Imlie. People say Malini doesn't matter to him, if she doesn't matter to him how is going out of his way, putting his relation with Imlie at stake, to keep Malini in good moods.

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Colored Text

Originally posted by: aarti1234

🤗🤗

+ 1 Billion..

These are my questions as well.

Every time Imlie says something about Malini he says I know Malini. She can't do this.

Every time Malini says something about Imlie, he stays silent like he doesn't know Imlie at all. Now people say that he has guilt of 2 suicide attempts and pregnancy and all.. But then if he is so majboor wrt Malini from all directions, he really can never be Imlie's husband.

Yes!!! He says something token and after Imlie left, he just remains silent. Today, Rupi had to defend Imlie. if Adi is weighed down by the guilt of 2 suicide and pregnancy then he should also be weighed down by the fact that it was he who had brought Malini into his and Imlie’s life thrice. First time by marrying her, second by bringing her home after the second suicide and third time after the court and pregnancy. The first two we can understand but the last is after Imlie started having issues with Malini and there was no need to bring Malini to their home just because she was pregnant.

That yoga class incident shows that even if he wants to give time to Imlie, Malini won't let that happen. So for whatever time Malini will leave him for, only that much time he will have for Imlie.

THIS!!! after Imlie told the whole of T family that every time Adi and Imlie makes a plan, Malini will come with a suddenly ji. 

He is not fighting for Imlie's

1.) honor --> takes all venom from AC and MCtotally agree

2.) security --> Malini could have killed Imlie in that gun incident and tomorrow when Malin would throw Imlie out of hostel. It has been a long time running prediction of mine that Adi will see Malini for what she is when she attempts to kill Imlie in front of his eyes.

3.) Time --> Malini just needs to raise a finger and he is all hers. Yes, no prioritizing his wife and he says Imlie is bringing Malini between them.

4.) respect as wife --> reject all her claims as vaham, immaturity.I lost my connect with him since that moment.

5.) comfort --> Imlie is not able to share his room.this even Imlie is responsible in a way but I agree on the fact that Malini keeps coming into his room. Not even once he told her to never enter his room like he told Imlie.

6.) happiness --> ye to dur dur tak nahin dikh raha. 😭

Normally people would ask their friends to adjust their spouse's attitude here reverse is happening.YES! I know people who meets their some friends outside their home because their wife isn’t fond of that person.

People say that he has never left Imlie and Imlie is always ready to leave him. I totally agree to that but reason behind that is that he never faced situations that Imlie faced. The biggest threat that he faced was mud spa from SK. Other than that he never cared of anything to be really bothered.He has not shared Imlie's care with anyone. Imlie's family accepted him immediately after mud spa. He has not really faced any serious threat other than mud spa. Imlie has been too loyal to their marriage that he started taking her for granted since the moment she agreed to be open about their marriage.

Imlie regained her trust on him hours after she saw him with another woman in half naked state in his bedroom and he is recalling Malini's venom on seeing Imlie getting down from another person's car.  This is so heart breaking.

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Again, agree with all your points❤️ but I do feel that they are going make Adi's redemption a layered one to inflict maximum pain. All the truths coming in front of him one by one but him being unable to do anything because of the bacha, the same bacha for whom he did all the wrongs. Finally the one where he gets to know that pregnancy is not real, also him doing everything was just a waste. All this while he will experience Imlie slipping away from him. I see that Adi has not yet realised his mistake but he also hasn't experience the pain of sharing Imlie with anyone( not counting SK) or do a lot of compromises. Adi, I feel is a character that does not understand until he is really put into that situation. He didn't realise that jealousy was something that he could feel until he actually was threatened by Prakash's presence and now he will realise the same things that Imlie went through all this while. It is very difficult to accept a weak Adi and I doubt that makers would keep Adi that same spineless way. 

Yeah, it's been a long drag for PF and the flavor is lost. Ab jaise dikhana hai dikhao bas Imlie pe torture kam karo😂😂😂😂

wow didn’t think of it like that.
Though this show has always been drag drag drag and BAM resolution in one episode (some times half a scene or even behind the scenes).😆
Yeah, Adi never had a strong opponent for Imlie’s affection. Imlie had remained loyal to their marriage even when he had married Malini and that had given him a kind of security that Imlie will always be his wife. But now things are changing with Imlie burning the MS and removing sindoor and dropping the Tripathi name. Now, even if Imlie smiles at Aryan, Adi is going to be insecure and jealous.

I am feeling that Aryan is going to be a catalyst in exposing Malini and that is going to get him blind trust from Imlie. And if Imlie continues to remain outside T house because Adi didn’t trust her over Malini. Then if Aryan starts playing double games with Adi like Malini did with Imlie then Adi will know what Imlie went through.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

wow didn’t think of it like that.
Though this show has always been drag drag drag and BAM resolution in one episode (some times half a scene or even behind the scenes).😆
Yeah, Adi never had a strong opponent for Imlie’s affection. Imlie had remained loyal to their marriage even when he had married Malini and that had given him a kind of security that Imlie will always be his wife. But now things are changing with Imlie burning the MS and removing sindoor and dropping the Tripathi name. Now, even if Imlie smiles at Aryan, Adi is going to be insecure and jealous.

I am feeling that Aryan is going to be a catalyst in exposing Malini and that is going to get him blind trust from Imlie. And if Imlie continues to remain outside T house because Adi didn’t trust her over Malini. Then if Aryan starts playing double games with Adi like Malini did with Imlie then Adi will know what Imlie went through.

@bold 1: Definitely Book ji, Imlie's understanding and compromises has somewhat made him entitled to her love and loyalty, which needs to be broken. How I am seeing this situation is, Imlie's understanding nature has made him push her to make more compromises and Imlie's previous daring acts have added to his current thought process. What better way to break it than breaking it brick by brick till her finally realises his wife's plight. 😃 

@bold 2: In some ways I too feel that( new raah and all) but we have seen that Adilie relationship building has been kept away from third party interference. Like MC had quite a huge role in OG but here everything was written off and SM was made the ultimate driving force of their relationship. Aryan's contribution to PF means third party involvement but then he is SM ka selected raah for Imlie. 🤷‍♀️

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Thank you so much.. You have put every thing literally everything I have been asking and getting answers as 

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

Even if  I accept all these reasons they are not valid for AC. Why no bashing AC, why not standing for Imlie's honor when AC calls her naukrani, murderer..

The reason I got for this is that if he bashes AC, Malini would be upset and Malini can't be upset because 

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

When will he do anything literally anything, even if for token, to break this circle. He is asking Imlie to live life with him in whatever window he can spare of above reasons. How is that any kind of commitment, care, love, relation, any damn thing towards Imlie. People say Malini doesn't matter to him, if she doesn't matter to him how is going out of his way, putting his relation with Imlie at stake, to keep Malini in good moods.

Regarding AC, yes, AC comes to their house as if she committed no crime. There are people who asks why AC was let off by Adi while SK was not. I feel it was because AC was arrested and jailed and she is now out on bail.

But still there is no excuse to her for coming to their house and acting so entitled. She insults Imlie and her mother. She acts as if the whole of T family is Malini’s nursemaid. And Adi remains silent because of lihaaz? we don’t let a person who insults our family members into our home and after all that AC did, she is practically at their home everyday.

@bold this even after so many instances he is not seeing that Malini’s presence is jeopardizing his relation with Imlie. It was because of Malini that Imlie was stranded in the roads at midnight and she had to use her brains to get home safe with a lecher. Then Imlie told everyone how Malini always has a suddenly moment when something nice is happening around Imlie.

I need to make a point that because of Adi’s lihaaz and love for his bacha, Malini, a house guest had very authoritatively told him that it is either Imlie or her, who will stay on in that house. And Adi didn’t even do a token, “Malini, this is Imlie’s house and you are a guest here. Don’t forget that.” 
when is Adi going to realize what a failure of a husband he is? He didn’t even bat an eyelid when his ex-wife and best friend had so confidently asked him to kick out his wife if he wanted her to stay on in his house.

bookwormlazy thumbnail

@bold 1: Definitely Book ji, Imlie's understanding and compromises has somewhat made him entitled to her love and loyalty, which needs to be broken. How I am seeing this situation is, Imlie's understanding nature has made him push her to make more compromises and Imlie's previous daring acts have added to his current thought process. What better way to break it than breaking it brick by brick till her finally realises his wife's plight. 😃 

If you remember, when Adi found out that Dev was Imlie’s father, his flash forward vision of after 19years had Imlie still waiting and being loyal to their marriage. So, his faith in Imlie’s loyalty was too strong. Even when he panicked with Imlie won’t accept him and she kept pushing him to Malini, he had no doubt in Imlie’s belief and loyalty towards their marriage. Imlie’s stance was “hum akele kaafi hai is rishte ko nibane keliye.” But with her act of burning the MS, that has given him a jolt and it is going to start weighing on him when he sees her with Aryan.

@bold 2: In some ways I too feel that( new raah and all) but we have seen that Adilie relationship building has been kept away from third party interference. Like MC had quite a huge role in OG but here everything was written off and SM was made the ultimate driving force of their relationship. Aryan's contribution to PF means third party involvement but then he is SM ka selected raah for Imlie. 🤷‍♀️

But their marriage truth was brought in the open by AC to T family and Malini to C family, right?

before I thought that, Adi would remain strong on Imlie is my wife and pyaar so strong even after Imlie leaves T house that Malini in a psycho moment will attempt to kill Imlie and Adi would witness it. But with all the Aryan bringing light and happiness foreshadowing that is happening, I feel it is Aryan who will expose Malini.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Red2: when the marriage truth came out both were already ready to tell the family. So marriage reveal fone by Adilie or Anu doesn't matter. The time needed for Imlie to finally accept it in front of the whole family was given to her. Yes, the truth reveal was done by Anu but what if Imlie was not ready by the time of marriage reveal? 

Besides I was specifically pointing towards MC as Adilie would have been under the ehsaan of MC for their relationship to blossom. 

There was time when I too thought that Adi would stand by Imlie no matter what and when she left he would immediately run after her but now it is a different Aditya, who is a to be father with a lot of baggage of GD. Even after all of this, he is able to realise his mistakes then I will be his cheerleader. It doesn't matter if the expose is done by Aru ji, Adi's realisation before pf is still required to make him a better person. Just like the marriage truth both Adi and Imlie were ready to reveal it to the family, they did not want to hide it anymore but final reveal was done by Anu. 

I don't if I am making much sense here. Too much expectations, I suppose☺️

Chintapandu thumbnail

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

1.) Lihaaz

2.) bache ki amma

3.) guilt of 2 suicides

4.) weak mind

5.) 7 saal ka rishta

6.) disgusted looks..

you cracked me up there aratiya ji🤣🤣🤣 with the copy paste

Chintapandu thumbnail

Ye sab chodo, hypothetically, how many of the ladies who are supporting Adi and "understanding" him would do the same if they were in Imlie's place now?

Not to offend anyone but I'm curious, I've read somewhere that she shouldn't have left him, would anyone stay if they were in her place? I mean imlie is super human for a reason but lagta hain there are real people with super humanity?

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Red2: when the marriage truth came out both were already ready to tell the family. So marriage reveal fone by Adilie or Anu doesn't matter. The time needed for Imlie to finally accept it in front of the whole family was given to her. Yes, the truth reveal was done by Anu but what if Imlie was not ready by the time of marriage reveal? 

Besides I was specifically pointing towards MC as Adilie would have been under the ehsaan of MC for their relationship to blossom. 

I actually have a different take on it. 
Imlie was ready to tell the truth because of AC. AC’s stunt at the college with the affair accusation made her realize what Adi goes through when anyone accuses Imlie of having an affair with Adi and when people insult her. I feel that their relation was always influenced by external forces while they persevered together. They got married because of external forces. They had to hide their marriage because of Malini’s fainting spell. Adi realized his love because Imlie left (AC’s influence had made Adi tell Imlie to move on) and jealousy over Pari’s closeness to her. Imlie insisting on hiding their marriage because of Malini. Adi finally telling Malini about his marriage without Imlie’s permission because of  Malini’s lie on having a boyfriend and Imlie being taken to AC’s house and so on…

There was time when I too thought that Adi would stand by Imlie no matter what and when she left he would immediately run after her but now it is a different Aditya, who is a to be father with a lot of baggage of GD. Even after all of this, he is able to realise his mistakes then I will be his cheerleader. It doesn't matter if the expose is done by Aru ji, Adi's realisation before pf is still required to make him a better person. Just like the marriage truth both Adi and Imlie were ready to reveal it to the family, they did not want to hide it anymore but final reveal was done by Anu. 

I don't if I am making much sense here. Too much expectations, I suppose☺️

you did😊… I agree that Adi is a little lost and too blinded. I am still rotting for him and waiting for him to get out of this ditch that he is in.

And we have to admit, no one grovels like Adi🤣