Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#1

Image

Hello forum waasiyon !!

Welcome to the  Chatting Corner of 


Imlie #3 



Rules..

No bashing,

use the report button, 

no personal comments,

Follow IF rules.

Comparison for discussion is allowed as long as there is no bashing of actors. Also no comparison to old shows of existing actors or earlier leaps of Imlie.



Link to previous CC  

Imlie Chat Club # 11

Imlie Chatting Corner # 12
………





Permission given by DT of Imlie forum . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

744

Views

17839

Users

19

Likes

3257

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#2

Originally posted by: Gags05




Kya faida.. Gul phirse.. Twitter pe aaegi.. and bolegi.. "No.. Not gonna happen" 



is baar India forums ne report Kiya hai kya pta sachai ho smiley6

TV news mein mostly they are right when it comes to casting and upcoming shows 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#3

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/mhrw-saiketanrao-raghavrao-gif-20565874


imagine gullu and star plus ne Sai se impress hoke usko " kulfi " meim le liya toh.  Do shows mein Con na milne ke baad teesre mein direct baap banega woh bhi jo hamesha rota rehta hai smiley37

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/mhrw-saiketanrao-raghavrao-gif-20565874


imagine gullu and star plus ne Sai se impress hoke usko " kulfi " meim le liya toh.  Do shows mein Con na milne ke baad teesre mein direct baap banega woh bhi jo hamesha rota rehta hai smiley37

OG cast ke saath hoga. Pata nahi kaise. Maybe gen leap karke hoga. smiley36

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#6

Most of the shows of SP have become toxic. Especially the 8pm and 9:30 pm one. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: livelytanu

OG cast ke saath hoga. Pata nahi kaise. Maybe gen leap karke hoga. smiley36

Haa waise bhi kulfi isn't entirely gul khan production.  Woh nilajana purkashtya ke sath collab tha. This kulfi and chiku ki mummy door ke both. Gul ke original productions ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#8

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Most of the shows of SP have become toxic. Especially the 8pm and 9:30 pm one. 

7 and 7:30 pm especially the former. TMD wale male lead ko dekh ke koi nahi keh sakta if he ever loved his wife given his actions now. Extremely selfish man and mumma boy 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#9

https://twitter.com/Dillagi67777/status/1787826377976336886?t=1bvpDdIgBIjFT0L5cNDfaw&s=19


could this be the reason why Ankit show promo isn't launched because they don't want to give it 8:30 slot as it will be taken by gul kulfi whenever it is ready. And kulfi may get a very hastened launch after IPL ends on 8:30

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#10

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Haa waise bhi kulfi isn't entirely gul khan production.  Woh nilajana purkashtya ke sath collab tha. This kulfi and chiku ki mummy door ke both. Gul ke original productions ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai. 

This show wasn't a love story. Anyway I doubt here whether Gul will produce this. It may be only nilanjana.