Sasural Simar Ka 2

Can it get any more dumb?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Just saw a scene from today's episode where Roma's mother in law proudly proclaims before the police she ill treated her daughter in law and her son slapped her. Who does that? Generally these people try to cover up but instead she tells the police she kept her daughter in law's jewelry, and admits to beating her. I have seen a lot of crap on this show but honestly this had me in splits 🤣 Is it the same woman who made a movie like PINK who came up with this crap????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, even I noticed it. Shobha did not tell the truth. She was badmouthing Roma. But when the cops interrogated her, Shobha proudly said that she was from the boy's side and could do what she wanted.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavitha_r

Yes, even I noticed it. Shobha did not tell the truth. She was badmouthing Roma. But when the cops interrogated her, Shobha proudly said that she was from the boy's side and could do what she wanted.

This show gets more and more dumb. I haven't watched it in a while and now even Sandhya is treating Simar badly just coz she married her son again and became her bahu again? 🤣 Who is writing this piece of s**t? I am really curious now. Sometimes I just try to catch few scenes just to see if it sets any new benchmark for dumbness and to nobody's surprise, the show manages to do that effortlessly 🤣 It breaks its own records for being dumb.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

This show gets more and more dumb. I haven't watched it in a while and now even Sandhya is treating Simar badly just coz she married her son again and became her bahu again? 🤣 Who is writing this piece of s**t? I am really curious now. Sometimes I just try to catch few scenes just to see if it sets any new benchmark for dumbness and to nobody's surprise, the show manages to do that effortlessly 🤣 It breaks its own records for being dumb.

Sandhya's sudden hatred for Simar is not valid. How come she is unable to understand the feelings of her own son? She should have asked what Simar wanted.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavitha_r

Sandhya's sudden hatred for Simar is not valid. How come she is unable to understand the feelings of her own son? She should have asked what Simar wanted.

I guess the day audience rejects this kind of crap, quality of content on ITV will improve.