Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

I find Kalyani annoying. Guess we are on different teams now.🤣🤣 I still find the show pretty useless but it's definitely better than chandra nandini. The most horrible historical show ever on itv. I am with team morality, radha is his first wife, absolutely supportive and whole family loves and respects her, even gadadhar and his wives. Radha is sweet and pure. Kalyani is plain annoying. Her presence doesn't matter.

As this show about Buxi Jagbandhu, I wish they focus less on Kalyani and more on Buxi's rebellion. 

i am on some another team. I find both radhamani and kalyani annoying ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Just poor buxi for jhelo both of them together. ðŸ˜†

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No dear maker's very much know Radha is pregnant thats why Kaxi marriage truth is not out , it's amba gadadhar plot to kill radha's unborn child which they had put at hold due to kalyani presence in d house & waiting for her departure. If miscarriage happen due to kaxi marriage truth varna they will more problem buxi will forever be in guilt so will kalyani & would never accept this marriage with kalyani , even radha & swarna devi 2 will never accept kalyani resulting kalyani never getting her rights in d house I doubt it's d plot 

I personally want to kalyani to leave with BN as it pave way to many things to occur in buxi's house, Kaxi marriage truth will be out ,  amba will hopefully kill Radha's child , buxi has to realise by hiding d marriage truth & not giving kalyani her rights was wrong if u remember once while playing chess radha says to kalyani that ur husband will regret that he didn't accepted u aisa hi kuch , hopefully kaxi will be remarried as in d animated intro which used to come radha  was standing right behind buxi when he married kalyani so this time radha will get kaxi married again in order to gain an heir .

Regarding war it will be towards end but kalyani will only be d mother of buxi's child whom later radhamani will raise & I feel she will die in war as they can't show buxi dying in war as he was under house arrest near Cuttack where he died.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

No dear maker's very much know Radha is pregnant thats why Kaxi marriage truth is not out , it's amba gadadhar plot to kill radha's unborn child which they had put at hold due to kalyani presence in d house & waiting for her departure. If miscarriage happen due to kaxi marriage truth varna they will more problem buxi will forever be in guilt & would never accept this marriage with kalyani , even radha & swarna devi 2 will never accept kalyani resulting kalyani never getting her rights in d house I doubt it's d plot 

I personally want to kalyani to leave with BN as it pave way to many things to occur in buxi's house, Kaxi marriage truth will be out ,  amba will hopefully kill Radha's child , buxi has to realise by hiding d marriage truth & not giving kalyani her rights was wrong if u remember once while playing chess radha says to kalyani that ur husband will regret that he didn't accepted u aisa hi kuch , hopefully kaxi will be remarried as in d animated intro which used to come radha  was standing right behind buxi when he married kalyani so this time radha will get kaxi married again in order to gain an heir .

Regarding war it will be towards end but kalyani will only be d mother of buxi's child whom later radhamani will raise & I feel she will die in war as they can't show buxi dying in war as he was under house arrest near Cuttack where he died.

Buxi has to be dragged out from his comfort zone then only he will start acting , he is bit relaxed currently but BN coming & kalyani leaving can only force him to tell d truth to everyone.

If radha has become mother then she has no reason to accept kalyani as a co wife .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

https://youtu.be/ckdODSb3rMs

Can u help me understand kalyani dialogue in this promo ?

She said shaadi ke naam par mujhe kiya samjhote ko mat tod dijiye ga.

Why will buxi break samjhota with Badamba  on d name of marriage , I couldn't get it.

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No dear maker's very much know Radha is pregnant thats why Kaxi marriage truth is not out , it's amba gadadhar plot to kill radha's unborn child which they had put at hold due to kalyani presence in d house & waiting for her departure. If miscarriage happen due to kaxi marriage truth varna they will more problem buxi will forever be in guilt so will kalyani & would never accept this marriage with kalyani , even radha & swarna devi 2 will never accept kalyani resulting kalyani never getting her rights in d house I doubt it's d plot 

Kaxi have to get married . Remember how in their wedding scene , he kept thinking about Radha. The whole purity of it got destroyed. I so wish kaxi just leave that damn house and settle somewhere --- the house has become unhabitable---I had really expected them to spend few moments of peace in the village..... In yesterday's epi when he said his mother , "I should also leave this house with Kalyani", I just shouted in my mind ---"yeh man , you SHOULD" .Only then can the love and rebellion start without interference.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Damn! I thought BN will blurt out Kaxi marriage truth.. but he also knows why they kept it hidden from the Bauxi family. They are back to showing boring episodes, it’s nothing but more insults for Kalyani in today’s episode (17th Dec) .. in precap, she tells BJ that she is leaving with her father and brother for Badamba. Hmm.. what you are saying hopefully may come true.. don’t know BJ’s next move. 

I don’t know how they will show the end.. since this is no longer about the rebellion, and more of gharelu drama… they may show a happy ending.. or Kalyani or RM may die. They have only until Jan mid or end until they wrap up. It’s still has 0.7 trp… stable, but still very low compared to rival shows on other channels. 

Buxi has to be dragged out from his comfort zone then only he will start acting , he is bit relaxed currently but BN coming & kalyani leaving can only force him to tell d truth to everyone.

If radha has become mother then she has no reason to accept kalyani as a co wife .

I agree. Kalyani is going away with BN and Mohan in the precap. What remains to be seen is whether BJ stops her or not, will he be forced to tell the truth of Kaxi marriage with Kalyani right there in Rodhung or far way in Badamba.

Unnecessarily for all this insult drama, they made RM pregnant. Otherwise she would have readily agreed for Kaxi marriage for an heir. Plus the maid.. Amba is it? And her lover Gadhadar are MIA for now.. Hopefully with Kalyani leaving, RM’s mother also leaves, and Amba weakens and kills RM’s child. Sadistic and cruel, though it is, this is the way Kalyani will come back and be accepted in the Bauxi family. What a cruel fate! 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/ckdODSb3rMs

Can u help me understand kalyani dialogue in this promo ?

She said shaadi ke naam par mujhe kiya samjhote ko mat tod dijiye ga.

Why will buxi break samjhota with Badamba  on d name of marriage , I couldn't get it.

Arey no no. The' shaadi ke naam ka samjhauta' means the samjhauta done on marriages name... don;t break that too the way you broke her vishwaas. She is basically giving him a taana ðŸ¤ª

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Here she herself is breaking d marriage & setting him free.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

Damn! I thought BN will blurt out Kaxi marriage truth.. but he also knows why they kept it hidden from the Bauxi family. They are back to showing boring episodes, it’s nothing but more insults for Kalyani in today’s episode (17th Dec) .. in precap, she tells BJ that she is leaving with her father and brother for Badamba. Hmm.. what you are saying hopefully may come true.. don’t know BJ’s next move. 

I don’t know how they will show the end.. since this is no longer about the rebellion, and more of gharelu drama… they may show a happy ending.. or Kalyani or RM may die. They have only until Jan mid or end until they wrap up. It’s still has 0.7 trp… stable, but still very low compared to rival shows on other channels. 

I agree. Kalyani is going away with BN and Mohan in the precap. What remains to be seen is whether BJ stops her or not, will he be forced to tell the truth of Kaxi marriage with Kalyani right there in Rodhung or far way in Badamba.

Unnecessarily for all this insult drama, they made RM pregnant. Otherwise she would have readily agreed for Kaxi marriage for an heir. Plus the maid.. Amba is it? And her lover Gadhadar are MIA for now.. Hopefully with Kalyani leaving, RM’s mother also leaves, and Amba weakens and kills RM’s child. Sadistic and cruel, though it is, this is the way Kalyani will come back and be accepted in the Bauxi family. What a cruel fate! 

Show ke end ka abhi kuch confirm nhi hai so we have to wait as there is chance . I feel by December they will wrap d family drama & from Jan they will start d main theme.

Finally buxi told d truth , thou it will bring more insult to kalyani but I still hope kalyani leaves as there is no point to stay where u r being insulted. Panthara devi radha's mom is really a disgusting lady how she made kalyani's kidnap look like as kalyani willfully stayed with a firangi🤢 & why was swarna devi & radha were giving shock expression don't they know kalyani was kidnapped by Fletcher & later buxi saved her

Story is really became very boring with kalyani repeatedly being insulted, kalyani's temporary departure from buxi's house can only help story move forward as it will help other plots to come in light.

Radha mom needs to be thrown away , who gave her right to speak so much in her daughter's house.

It really sad  kalyani will be only accepted to bore an heir to buxi family as most probably Radha will bring back kalyani if she leaves but if Radha is not ready to share buxi then from what right she ask an heir from kalyani ?

Kalyani looks more mature in d promo where she denies giving birth  , so I guess there can be a small leap as they can't show 9 months of Radha's pregnancy, just hope radha don't suffer miscarriage due to this news .

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Show ke end ka abhi kuch confirm nhi hai so we have to wait as there is chance . I feel by December they will wrap d family drama & from Jan they will start d main theme.

Finally buxi told d truth , thou it will bring more insult to kalyani but I still hope kalyani leaves as there is no point to stay where u r being insulted. Panthara devi radha's mom is really a disgusting lady how she made kalyani's kidnap look like as kalyani willfully stayed with a firangi🤢 & why was swarna devi & radha were giving shock expression don't they know kalyani was kidnapped by Fletcher & later buxi saved her

Story is really became very boring with kalyani repeatedly being insulted, kalyani's temporary departure from buxi's house can only help story move forward as it will help other plots to come in light.

Radha mom needs to be thrown away , who gave her right to speak so much in her daughter's house.

It really sad  kalyani will be only accepted to bore an heir to buxi family as most probably Radha will bring back kalyani if she leaves but if Radha is not ready to share buxi then from what right she ask an heir from kalyani ?

Kalyani looks more mature in d promo where she denies giving birth  , so I guess there can be a small leap as they can't show 9 months of Radha's pregnancy, just hope radha don't suffer miscarriage due to this news .

The show is under scanner already.. when old shows like that Mehendi show which got higher trp than Vidrohi were taken to 5.30 slot and axed.. why not Vidrohi? Even that other couple show.. I forgot it’s name.. Shaurya aur Suhani.. ? Something like that.. that also was axed due to low trp. 

Yes, agreed RM’s mother needs to be thrown out. Hopefully her role has come to an end.. now that Kaxi marriage truth is out. RM was holding her womb in the precap. Next will be miscarriage track. So sad that RM won’t have children of her own, but consider Kalyani’s child/children as her own. I wish Kalyani develops a spine and asks everybody to keep out of her business. This rotlu, crying woman is nowhere close to that warrior princess she was earlier portrayed as.