Today's episode...was not bad

Posted: 2 years ago

So despite cutting off from the show I watched today's episode. Don't ask my why but I did. And surprisingly it wasn't half as bad. 

Hemal still cannot act as Kalyani

And the kings dying wish is still very typical 

But hey I still quite liked the episode. Sharad was phenomenal and between Raxi and Kaxi I am team Kaxi. Radha is too annoying šŸ¤Ŗ

Originally posted by lovereading14

So despite cutting off from the show I watched today's episode. Don't ask my why but I did. And surprisingly it wasn't half as bad. 

Hemal still cannot act as Kalyani

And the kings dying wish is still very typical 

But hey I still quite liked the episode. Sharad was phenomenal and between Raxi and Kaxi I am team Kaxi. Radha is too annoying šŸ¤Ŗ

I find Kalyani annoying. Guess we are on different teams now.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I still find the show pretty useless but it's definitely better than chandra nandini. The most horrible historical show ever on itv. I am with team morality, radha is his first wife, absolutely supportive and whole family loves and respects her, even gadadhar and his wives. Radha is sweet and pure. Kalyani is plain annoying. Her presence doesn't matter.

As this show about Buxi Jagbandhu, I wish they focus less on Kalyani and more on Buxi's rebellion. 

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

*comes running šŸƒā€ā™€ļø to the forum seeing lovereadingā€™s post* 

The episode was good only because of Ssharadā€™s phenomenal acting. Rest else was typical.  Kalyani was creepy in the precap. šŸ¤¢ I thought even if the actress canā€™t act, at least her character will be morally correct in whatever decision she is forced to take.. but here, she is doing chance pe dance.. šŸ¤Ŗ 

Then what samjhauta was she speaking about in the promo? Unless there is something more that they show.. I hope they donā€™t spoil BJā€™s morality.. but looks like thatā€™s what will happen šŸ¤¢

Originally posted by flutterby

The episode was good only because of Ssharadā€™s phenomenal acting. Rest else was typical.  Kalyani was creepy in the precap. šŸ¤¢ I thought even if the actress canā€™t act, at least her character will be morally correct in whatever decision she is forced to take.. but here, she is doing chance pe dance.. šŸ¤Ŗ 

Then what samjhauta was she speaking about in the promo? Unless there is something more that they show.. I hope they donā€™t spoil BJā€™s morality.. but looks like thatā€™s what will happen šŸ¤¢

Bold: I am flattered šŸ˜†

Purple: True, somewhere in my kind during the long break i took from the show šŸ¤ŖIn my head it got much worse, so when actually saw todays episode I was quite surprised that it was not that bad šŸ˜†

Blue: Promos are quite misleading, especially for this show. I still remember how excited I got with the pre launch promos 

I am kinda jealous šŸ˜‚

You are right, when I saw the promos I never thought Kalyani would stoop this low. She is like I am so ready baby. I thought she will be sai, but she is pakhi. Please wrong me if I say her female Fletcher. In dono me antar batao. Atleast he was clear about what and how he wanted her. Ye to snake nikli. Typical vamp in disguise of a heroine. I am gonna be so mad when she will call radha didi. Behen manti to aise ujadti na ghar. Regarding BJ's morality, hmm.....he's a guy afterall. Let's see.šŸ˜’

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MastaniBaji

I am kinda jealous šŸ˜‚

You are right, when I saw the promos I never thought Kalyani would stoop this low. She is like I am so ready baby. I thought she will be sai, but she is pakhi. Please wrong me if I say her female Fletcher. In dono me antar batao. Atleast he was clear about what and how he wanted her. Ye to snake nikli. Typical vamp in disguise of a heroine. I am gonna be so mad when she will call radha didi. Behen manti to aise ujadti na ghar. Regarding BJ's morality, hmm.....he's a guy afterall. Let's see.šŸ˜’

Arre, donā€™t beā€¦ lovereading posts rarely in this forum.. so this was my way of encouraging her to post more. šŸ˜Š Whereas I always love to read your posts, my dear MastaniBajiā€¦ ā¤ļø 

I donā€™t know which direction, they will take Kalyani.. She seemed pretty happy seeing BJ and Radha together, letā€™s see.. the precap would have been after something more was said by Badamba Naresh (BN) , plus donā€™t know what they will do to Mohan and Badamba after BN passes away. 

Arre, donā€™t beā€¦ lovereading posts rarely in this forum.. so this was my way of encouraging her to post more. šŸ˜Š Whereas I always love to read your posts, my dear MastaniBajiā€¦ ā¤ļø 

I donā€™t know which direction, they will take Kalyani.. She seemed pretty happy seeing BJ and Radha together, letā€™s see.. the precap would have been after something more was said by Badamba Naresh (BN) , plus donā€™t know what they will do to Mohan and Badamba after BN passes away. 

And I always love to read your posts. So far the way precap is shown, I am not liking how she is grabbing the very first opportunity to be with Buxi. She considers radha as her sisters how can she even think of marrying her husband? Badamba Naresh also called radha his daughter and then he is asking her husband to marry Kalyani. I guess the period kinda justifies this type of marriages but this could have more political touch then just a simple request. 

And Fletcher's scene where he shouts how dare badamba could take Kalyani away from me. Bhaisahab, even historians would laugh at this. Ek yahi kaam unhone kabhi nahi kia, atleast kisi princess ke sath to nahi kia. Even rebels never accused British of this crime. Whenever rebelled happened it happened due to their oppressive economic policies. Am officer like Fletcher would immediately be court martialled.

It's better kalyani is not sai.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago

If u see BN request of marrying kalyani was not wrong if u see without marriage if buxi constantly be in support of Kalyani it will raise questions on kalyani's character , RM mother constantly humiliating Kalyani imagine d condition . Being husband to kalyani no one can question buxi's support & badamba army too will listen & respect buxi.

Regarding morality I m bit shocked how this questioned rise & from where . Originally buxi had 2 wives then why it's wrong here.

Kuxi luving each other is morally wrong but what RM want is morally right ?

Initial episode she requested her MIL to get buxi married to some other lady 4 heir , if u r not ready to share ur husband with any other lady then u gave u right to destroy other woman life for getting heir as u incapable to give . Is its morally right ? Kalyani is not responsible for RM miscarriage then why should she pay for it ? RM want buxi to marry again produce an heir but don't give wife rights to other lady kya baatšŸ‘why buxi is morally wrong in having feelings for his second wife & lady who gave him heir ? I m sure he will never snatch RMs rights

Definately Radha is very annoying in every 3 episode she need assurance from buxi that he loves her , she is more delicate than a flower in a flick of a moment she faints i love kashibai she really was an warrior wife but RM is 2 weak.

She is again & again saying to kalyani that ur husband will start to love u , it's a hint that buxi will fall 4 kalyani I feel buxi is unknowingly attracted to kalyani in some way .