Today's episode...was not bad - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by lovereading14

I think Baxi already is attracted to her, she is more like him and that is what makes people connect. But since it is ITV a dramatic moment will make him realise his love for her... eg if she gets injured in battle or something. 

I saw parts of today (14 dec) episode.. watching it after so long.. RM comes to know of Kalyani’s love for BJ.. and wants her to leave.. but she has left the decision to Kalyani herself  what a double faced move.. reminds me of my aunt.. who did the same with me. 🤢 

They showed Kalyani making the decision to leave for protection of her self respect.. I hope that this is what will make BJ tell RM the truth of Kaxi marriage.. Bohot ho gaya draggging 🤢  Unfortunately because of the mode, the show has taken- the boring gharelu drama, instead of the exciting historical rebellion/war, there won’t be a battle. 😒

Originally posted by flutterby

I saw parts of today (14 dec) episode.. watching it after so long.. RM comes to know of Kalyani’s love for BJ.. and wants her to leave.. but she has left the decision to Kalyani herself  what a double faced move.. reminds me of my aunt.. who did the same with me. 🤢 

They showed Kalyani making the decision to leave for protection of her self respect.. I hope that this is what will make BJ tell RM the truth of Kaxi marriage.. Bohot ho gaya draggging 🤢  Unfortunately because of the mode, the show has taken- the boring gharelu drama, instead of the exciting historical rebellion/war, there won’t be a battle. 😒

This part is really pathetic !!!

I loved today’s episode 👏 ☢️ ☢️ 

The way BJ shuts Radha’s mother up!  🥳 And that too, not once but twice 🤣 ‘aap chhup rahiye, yeh humare parivar ki baat ho rahi hain’ .. a literal whiplash.. any other MIL would have stayed quiet after this, yet the shameless lady interrupted a second time..  ‘biiich mein mat aaiye, bahar rehiye aap’ second whiplash.. and as a 3rd whiplash, he indirectly asks her to get lost from their house.. 🤣 I fast forwarded the Kalyani, and the two mothers’ scenes, but BJ’s confrontation.. I watched twice.. 

what lies BJ’s mother says..  she wanted to stop Kalyani from going, but Kalyani was adamant; she actually asked Kalyani to go in the morning to which Kalyani wanted to go immediately, not what she actually told BJ.. liar. 

Precap was the only boring part. I wonder whether Kalyani nurses BJ to health, and this makes him fall for her. 

The way BJ shuts Radha’s mother up!  🥳 And that too, not once but twice 🤣 ‘aap chhup rahiye, yeh humare parivar ki baat ho rahi hain’ .. a literal whiplash.. any other MIL would have stayed quiet after this, yet the shameless lady interrupted a second time..  ‘biiich mein mat aaiye, bahar rehiye aap’ second whiplash.. and as a 3rd whiplash, he indirectly asks her to get lost from their house.. 🤣 I fast forwarded the Kalyani, and the two mothers’ scenes, but BJ’s confrontation.. I watched twice.. 

what lies BJ’s mother says..  she wanted to stop Kalyani from going, but Kalyani was adamant; she actually asked Kalyani to go in the morning to which Kalyani wanted to go immediately, not what she actually told BJ.. liar. 

Precap was the only boring part. I wonder whether Kalyani nurses BJ to health, and this makes him fall for her. 

I watched todays episode too! Loved it!!! Radha ki ma ki shakal dekhne layak thi 😆

Actually all 3 ladies ka face dekhne layak tha , I don't know what made radha cry was she expecting BJ not to react 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago

Yes kalyani is like BJ's attraction towards kalyani is more related to admiration yet to develop in love, I mean 2 say all d women around BJ r docile & fully dependent on him unlike kalyani who challenge or question him without fear & as u say he finds her like him only .

As kalyani has left d house so I m sure BJ will start to miss her specially in archery arena , I so hope she don't return 

Bold : it's really very insulting even I have face such scenario in my life , it's just d person don't want to take d blame 🤢

I m happy with kalyani's decision as there is no point living there where u r not respected, hopefully she don't return which pave way for BJ to reveal d marriage truth which is being dragged like chewing gum & radha pregnancy 2 will end matlab amba planned to wait till kalyani's departure she said once kalyani leave she will do her work .

I read there were many people on this vidroh thou BJ started it .

If u had seen lakshmibai serial on Zee there when lakshmi bai left d house before leap she gather few people with her who were willing to fight 4 freedom who later help her in d last fight .

Makers can show kalyani meeting some people who 2 want to fight 4 freedom who later help kaxi .

Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Actually all 3 ladies ka face dekhne layak tha , I don't know what made radha cry was she expecting BJ not to react 

IKR! Radha is so annoying... its 🤢

Bold : this part is epic👏

Radha's mom words were really cheap to kalyani🤢 I have a feeling she is not leaving & so hope BJ her great thoughts that kalyani did vashikaran on him , any way this woman accusations only will force BJ to inform about kaxi marriage.

Both radha & swarna devi were scared of buxi that swarna devi started lie & radha started to cry , I mean if both thing they r right then be confident.

BJ was right how they don't feel a bit of remorse of letting Kalyani go all alone that 2 in night & how radha started hating kalyani whom she consider as a sister that mean she was just pretending.

I m waiting to see how swarna devi & radha ask an heir from kalyani when they r not ready to share BJ with her .

I feel kalyani will tend buxi but may leave d place before buxi regaing his consious .

I m looking more another set of tongue lashing from buxi to Radha's mom.

Bold : it's really very insulting even I have face such scenario in my life , it's just d person don't want to take d blame 🤢

I m happy with kalyani's decision as there is no point living there where u r not respected, hopefully she don't return which pave way for BJ to reveal d marriage truth which is being dragged like chewing gum & radha pregnancy 2 will end matlab amba planned to wait till kalyani's departure she said once kalyani leave she will do her work .

I read there were many people on this vidroh thou BJ started it .

If u had seen lakshmibai serial on Zee there when lakshmi bai left d house before leap she gather few people with her who were willing to fight 4 freedom who later help her in d last fight .

Makers can show kalyani meeting some people who 2 want to fight 4 freedom who later help kaxi .

Yeah.. I agree, it’s insulting. Unfortunately in today(16th Dec) episode, the WU mentioned that BJ is brought home by Kalyani and BN and Mohan have also come to visit Kalyani..  and that irritating outsider (RM’s mother) still hasn’t left! 🤢

Unfortunately, this serial has started showing boring gharelu drama, than showing rebellion. Don’t know if they will have battle and war tracks. 

Bold : this part is epicsmiley32

I m waiting to see how swarna devi & radha ask an heir from kalyani when they r not ready to share BJ with her .

I feel kalyani will tend buxi but may leave d place before buxi regaing his consious .

I m looking more another set of tongue lashing from buxi to Radha's mom.

The makers themselves have forgotten that RM is pregnant.  No dizzy spells from her.. and I don’t know what they will show.. earlier it would have been more logical that RM can’t bear a child so she asks BJ to marry Kalyani and bear an heir from her. But now in the current mess, don’t know what they will show. Whether RM looses her child due to Kaxi marriage shock or whether Kalyani agrees to stay separate until RM delivers her child, or whether Kalyani bears all the insults thrown at her from everyone without truth of marriage coming out. 

I don’t think BJ will insult RM’s mother more. 😒 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago