Today's episode...was not bad - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Definately Radha is very annoying in every 3 episode she need assurance from buxi that he loves her , she is more delicate than a flower in a flick of a moment she faints i love kashibai she really was an warrior wife but RM is 2 weak.

She is again & again saying to kalyani that ur husband will start to love u , it's a hint that buxi will fall 4 kalyani I feel buxi is unknowingly attracted to kalyani in some way .

Thanks for the tag... had been out of touch with the show.... but started reading updates again and watching clips here and there. I too feel he is attracted and def agree to ur RM point... the woman is irritating. 

No one is or can be like Kashi

Definately Radha is very annoying in every 3 episode she need assurance from buxi that he loves her , she is more delicate than a flower in a flick of a moment she faints i love kashibai she really was an warrior wife but RM is 2 weak.

She is again & again saying to kalyani that ur husband will start to love u , it's a hint that buxi will fall 4 kalyani I feel buxi is unknowingly attracted to kalyani in some way .

The presence of Radha is too disturbing . I feel her presence to be very ghostly -----unwanted, anywhere and everywhere. I had actually thought her to be dead and a ghost of Buxi's imagination in the "marriage" promo that aired before Vidrohi started. The way she was smiling sitting in that darkness was so creepy. It is only because of her that Kaxi's love seems a sin . The little Kaxi moments that are shown are very hearttouching but Radha intervening in almost every special moment or getting "bharpai " scenes with Baxi after every Kaxi moment just destroys the effect Kaxi have built in the viewer's minds. Radha should be removed . Had she not been there the both the vidroh and the love story could have started in full fledge by now. And to tell the truth I personally feel too irritated to see the hero romancing one in one episode and with another in the next.

Regarding attraction u can see d smile of buxi in this promo

https://youtu.be/dzN1i825pQ0

I have 3 ladies fav from history jeejabai ,saibai ( shivaji mother & first wife ) kashibai.

Shivaji married 8 times but it is said Sai bai was his love he took her name in his last breath.

I don't want RM to turn negative she may have grey shades , vaise she has a trump card with her.

Remember on 12 anniversary when buxi asked to ask for a wish she denied it saying when time will come I will ask & u should fulfill.

I strongly feel she will ask buxi to produce an heir with kalyani but I hope makers don't butcher buxi's character that just to fulfill RM promise he consummated with kalyani or.

Kalyani will be blamed for miscarriage of RM & she ask buxi to send kalyani away so it is revealed kuxi r married.

Anyway in d end kuxi will die & RM will raise their kid .

It was like an intro to character that's why RM was sitting there like this.

I feel kuxi will remarry each other once their marriage truth comes out as family member had not witness it  in d animation clip RM was very much standing behind buxi .

g

I feel kuxi will remarry each other once their marriage truth comes out as family member had not witness it  in d animation clip RM was very much standing behind buxi .

Let's make a separate post and discuss Kaxi attraction . This thread has been so much tainted with negativity. We can start fresh ❤❤

Yeh I understood but that was so terrible.
Originally posted by imtheone

Let's make a separate post and discuss Kaxi attraction . This thread has been so much tainted with negativity. We can start fresh ❤❤

Do make one!

Vaise ek cheez puchni thi as BJ is attracted to kalyani  somewhere but i was thinking what can make bauki fall 4 kalyani?

Vaise ek cheez puchni thi as BJ is attracted to kalyani  somewhere but i was thinking what can make bauki fall 4 kalyani?

I think Baxi already is attracted to her, she is more like him and that is what makes people connect. But since it is ITV a dramatic moment will make him realise his love for her... eg if she gets injured in battle or something.