Do you guys agree with Mumtaz's take on Boney/Sridevi? - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Look at little Amir with those dumbo ears. πŸ˜† Never knew he was a child actor too.

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I’m convinced that the Directors and story writers of that time had some pretty disturbing fantasies πŸ˜†

They were definitely trying to vicariously live through those movies with threesomes and wife swaps, multiple wives and whatnot. πŸ˜† To give them some credit, they made it watchable and entertaining .... which is more than what we can say about trash like Housefull, etc. today.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Maybe all our debates are futile and Dharmendra and Sridevi were only following the trend of their period 🀭

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

The irony of Sridevi playing that role in Judaai 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Omg! Aamir the tiny elf! πŸ€£

BlackWitch thumbnail

It's like we now live in the best and worst time of cinema πŸ˜• The latest Housefull was such a nightmare!

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

They were definitely trying to vicariously live through those movies with threesomes and wife swaps, multiple wives and whatnot. πŸ˜† To give them some credit, they made it watchable and entertaining .... which is more than what we can say about trash like Housefull, etc. today.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe all our debates are futile and Dharmendra and Sridevi were only following the trend of their period 🀭

Sahib Bibi aur Sautan 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Watch Charulata if you haven't already .  You might like it.  I love the way it ends . The last scene. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Now Indian TV is following this trend 🀣 Every channel I look there are two women and one guy on their title montage. Pehle Naagin, chudail and Dayan thi and ab sauten - though they may all be the same thing πŸ˜†

Sahib Bibi aur Sautan 

BlackWitch thumbnail

I will check it out. 

I think the old movies did horror better than anyone else. I still get chills remembering songs like Gumnaam Hai Koi, Mera Saaya, Noori, Aayega Aanewala 

Watch Charulata if you haven't already .  You might like it.  I love the way it ends . The last scene. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Now Indian TV is following this trend 🀣 Every channel I look there are two women and one guy on their title montage. Pehle Naagin, chudail and Dayan thi and ab sauten - though they may all be the same thing πŸ˜†

Haha.  Bhidna hi hai toh All in One dedo .  It was the same thing back when I used to watch TV soaps. Soggy biscuit of a guy. One pure wife or girlfriend . And the ex who was the kalankini.    Sometimes there were half a dozen women  after one guy and each one had one weird outfit or accessory. They kept dying and coming back.  I kinda miss those days.