Look at little Amir with those dumbo ears. 😆 Never knew he was a child actor too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Look at little Amir with those dumbo ears. 😆 Never knew he was a child actor too.
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
I’m convinced that the Directors and story writers of that time had some pretty disturbing fantasies 😆
They were definitely trying to vicariously live through those movies with threesomes and wife swaps, multiple wives and whatnot. 😆 To give them some credit, they made it watchable and entertaining .... which is more than what we can say about trash like Housefull, etc. today.
Maybe all our debates are futile and Dharmendra and Sridevi were only following the trend of their period 🤭
Omg! Aamir the tiny elf! 🤣
It's like we now live in the best and worst time of cinema 😕 The latest Housefull was such a nightmare!
Originally posted by: W6E5UCKWOKAFKGY6
They were definitely trying to vicariously live through those movies with threesomes and wife swaps, multiple wives and whatnot. 😆 To give them some credit, they made it watchable and entertaining .... which is more than what we can say about trash like Housefull, etc. today.
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Maybe all our debates are futile and Dharmendra and Sridevi were only following the trend of their period 🤭
Sahib Bibi aur Sautan
Watch Charulata if you haven't already . You might like it. I love the way it ends . The last scene.
Now Indian TV is following this trend 🤣 Every channel I look there are two women and one guy on their title montage. Pehle Naagin, chudail and Dayan thi and ab sauten - though they may all be the same thing 😆
I will check it out.
I think the old movies did horror better than anyone else. I still get chills remembering songs like Gumnaam Hai Koi, Mera Saaya, Noori, Aayega Aanewala
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
Watch Charulata if you haven't already . You might like it. I love the way it ends . The last scene.
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Now Indian TV is following this trend 🤣 Every channel I look there are two women and one guy on their title montage. Pehle Naagin, chudail and Dayan thi and ab sauten - though they may all be the same thing 😆
Haha. Bhidna hi hai toh All in One dedo . It was the same thing back when I used to watch TV soaps. Soggy biscuit of a guy. One pure wife or girlfriend . And the ex who was the kalankini. Sometimes there were half a dozen women after one guy and each one had one weird outfit or accessory. They kept dying and coming back. I kinda miss those days.
https://x.com/i/status/2037758331260207427
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
1