Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This one dialogue has just erased everything from my mind. Eeewww. Fu&k it. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I want to believe divorce happen but there was pics with her before without MS and sindoor 

and the scene with the wardrobe already happen so let's tomorrow 

Gosh I'll be pissed if that disgusting Fateh back out 😡

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I hate the virks btw..everybody was saying ki Fateh ne decide karna chahiye Divorce nahi lena but what about Tejo? so jab fateh ka mann hoga wo divorce dega nahi hoga to nahi dega?

And i was so surprised that Tejo ne ek bhi baar aaj na jasmin ko bola na virks ko bola ki muzhe Fateh mein interest nahi hai. i want the divorce irrespective of F's decision. I mean why Tejo why? why u want to give this impression that you are ok if divorce doesnt happen. I am disappointed

while watching the episode i got the feel that tejo is just tired of saying this and she did not want to bother. but she made the choice clear when the lawyer came and then again when she was trying to contact fateh and requested the lawyer for more time. 

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moumita13

I am shocked actually. Fateh ne Tejo ki baatey maan li.😲

he believed T...because he had the flashback of J taking locker key from him ...he saw J's face and knew she was caught and couldn't answer. They can't show him that stupid...he's been all about gaining T's friendship lately...so he knew he couldn't question T and believed her.... 

but tomorrow he will fall into t trap again...no hopes from him....even if he hears J and talking to sweety he will wash that under the rug as she's childish

Edited by Mink - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I want to believe divorce happen but there was pics with her before without MS and sindoor 

and the scene with the wardrobe already happen so let's tomorrow 

Gosh I'll be pissed if that disgusting Fateh back out 😡

true she doesn't wear sindoor or MS depending on outfits.....just want her out of the virks house or she will end up planning the jasfa wedding 

Bluekohl thumbnail

How can she talk to my baby like this🤬🤬🤬🤬 I want to tell tejo... Babe you're gorgeous. And perfect. 

I know I'm just ranting but I can't stop.... I'm just so bothered. What if tejo really thinks she's not beautiful? What if she believes nobody would love her because of this😭😭😭😭😭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mink

true she doesn't wear sindoor or MS depending on outfits.....just want her out of the virks house or she will end up planning the jasfa wedding 

If that happens it will probably be mother of the year Gurpreet asking 😡

I'll really stop watching as a Tejo fan this will be, too much to tolerate let alone watch 👎🏼 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

How can she talk to my baby like this🤬🤬🤬🤬 I want to tell tejo... Babe you're gorgeous. And perfect. 

I know I'm just ranting but I can't stop.... I'm just so bothered. What if tejo really thinks she's not beautiful? What if she believes nobody would love her because of this😭😭😭😭😭

I think she already believes that somewhere. She has super inferiority complex about her looks. I am sure from start Sandhu's have given importance to J because of her looks, everyone in moga is behind J, the guy she fell in love with also wants J

I am sure somewhere she must be thinking I am not good enough or beautiful enough and thats why she somehow wants to please everyone and has been doormat for everyone to use.

I hope because of angad atleast she will feel like a woman who deserves to be loved for her outer as well as inner beauty and she gains that confidence back

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I think she already believes that somewhere. She has super inferiority complex about her looks. I am sure from start Sandhu's have given importance to J because of her looks, everyone in moga is behind J, the guy she fell in love with also wants J

I am sure somewhere she must be thinking I am not good enough or beautiful enough and thats why she somehow wants to please everyone and has been doormat for everyone to use.

I hope because of angad atleast she will feel like a woman who deserves to be loved for her outer as well as inner beauty and she gains that confidence back

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fu₹k the entire universe of UD. 

How can they cast someone so gorgeous and then make her plain jane or ugly duckling? Casting toh theek karte chu log. She literally has the looks of a model. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

So Fateh is gonna accept Jasso even after passport kand? smiley37 smiley37

Did he believe Tejo? I am so confused.

I don’t like that it doesn’t look like Tejo’s decision. Irrespective of what Fateh wants, Tejo should have been like I want to divorce fateh, no matter what.

I was confused w Tejo’s dialogue to J too. Tu janti hi nahi main F ke baremain kya sochti hun, agar janti toh yeh sab nahi karti? Matlab? J many today said you love F. What else she needs to know? dialogue makes no sense smiley29 

Her another dialogue - Fateh dil ka saaf hai. Woh banda pyar karta hai tujhse. Use jaa kar sach sach bata de. Shayad woh tujhe maaf kardega. Apni zindagi ki shuruwat jhut se mat kar. 

Why is she not blaming Fateh for ema right now? Few days back tak she was equally blaming Fateh, even when she got him out of jail or even when Jas came smiley39 .. 

another monologue of Tejo - “Babaji aap fateh ko sahi rashta dikhana. Main nahi chahti ki usko pyar se bishwas uth jaye jaise mera pyar se bishwas uth gaya hai

It won’t be easy for her to fall or feel for Angad right now. 

And most disgusting dialogue from J to T - “Fateh teri yeh shakal pe thukega bhi nahi” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yuk how does this girl have the audacity to say all this nonsense. Wtf man. Disgusting. She really thinks so highly of herself 

@Bold 1: Tejo loves fateh, but she wants fateh to be happy. So, if fateh is happy with jassu she will not come inbetween. and otherwise also, her own morals will not allow her to accept fateh or come in between. Tejo telling the truth was part emotional blackmail and part concern for her friend. FAteh broke her but she still wants fateh to make the decision based on truth. She nowhere says or shows that she wants fateh back

@Bold 2: Tejo still blames fateh but she also realises that he has been manipulated. That doesnt give him a free pass, but what I felt with this line was that Fateh believes that he loves jasmine with his heart, even though what he did with tejo was wrong. Fateh believes in jasmine and his love.  

@Bold 3: Tejo is a pure soul and she still wants Fateh to be happy. I dont find that strange. Just heart breaking. She still loves fateh and wants him to be happy and believe in love. She doesnt want him broken like herself. 

@Bold 4: this was absolutely disguting, but the worse was when jassu says that tejo has nazar on her sisters love.