Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I don't think it's that simple anymore. The way makers are running now don't think Fateh will be fooled again. Might just be he went and met Jas somewhere and came to know about all her kands. Maybe now he's planning to ditch J at the wedding just like she did? Coz Fateh can't act so normal after knowing the passport truth.

But divorce will happen this time leading to JaFa wedding. J will think she has won just like threatened Tejo today that she will get Fateh no matter what but Fateh will ditch her this time. 

In the meanwhile Angad will try his best to woo Tejo, Fateh might see and get jealous? Idk that won't make sense though. 

The makers are running fast now, if FaTejo was about to happen Fateh needed to realise his love for T before J get exposed. Because now if he suddenly feels the urge to get Tejo back that won't make any sense. I mean she is not an option bro!

But I think the makers are clear about one thing that is Fateh loves Jasmine. The makers seem totally confused about where this is heading.

You brought Angad and there's still no such development of his character yet in the story. 

I mean if anything I just hope they don't make FaTejo again with no apparent feelings from Fateh's side. Let him be the cupid in Angad-Tejo's relationship instead. That way he can also get his friend tag back.

Retrospective Fateh, hard to digest but not unbelievable. 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Imagine Fateh getting brains and introspecting lives of jasfatejo , all his wrong deeds and realising how a big tubelight he is. Realising how much Tejo loved him. Realising to what extent he betrayed tejo only to live with a person like Jasmine for whom he is just a ticket to Canada. 

Him realising that Tejo deserves a better person so hence divorcing her.

Him wanting to ditch Jasmine hence going ahead to plan a wedding with her.

Wah wah wah taaaliya bajao meri delusion ke liyeπŸ˜†

If they really want his redemption this is the way to go about it. Free Tejo from the marriage, let her find a beautiful life for herself. He can support her as a friend in future. At the same time he should go ahead with JaFa wedding and ditch her at the alter. Firstly he needs to be a better person himself. Time to introspect and take some right thing.

FaTejo makes no sense rn, if Fateh wants to get Tejo back now because he has been betrayed that's not kismat se juda connection, that's pure selfishness. 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

If they really want his redemption this is the way to go about it. Free Tejo from the marriage, let her find a beautiful life for herself. He can support her as a friend in future. At the same time he should go ahead with JaFa wedding and ditch her at the alter. Firstly he needs to be a better person himself. Time to introspect and take some right thing.

FaTejo makes no sense rn, if Fateh wants to get Tejo back now because he has been betrayed that's not kismat se juda connection, that's pure selfishness. 

No the makers have been very clear from start that F loves Jasmin. I mean he went to all possible lengths to fulfil her demands. Now he wont suddenly realize he loves Tejo. Nope he still sees her as his friend. What i feel will happen is similar to Maria

1> Fateh realized his mistakes and how many lives have been destroyed for this. He will sign not because he doesnt believe Tejo and Jasmin created more drama but because he wants to set her free as he doesnt think she deserves this mess

2> I dont know whether F will ditch J at altar or not but he will go ahead with marriage not because he wants to but he have to

3> He will play cupid for Tejo angad same way how Tejo helped him with Jasmin initially

4> And then somewhere down the line he will fall in love with her and realize what he has for J was never love

This is what the Fateh before EMA started would have done and i am seeing glimpse of him from last few episodes

Ashviniv thumbnail

I hate the virks btw..everybody was saying ki Fateh ne decide karna chahiye Divorce nahi lena but what about Tejo? so jab fateh ka mann hoga wo divorce dega nahi hoga to nahi dega?

And i was so surprised that Tejo ne ek bhi baar aaj na jasmin ko bola na virks ko bola ki muzhe Fateh mein interest nahi hai. i want the divorce irrespective of F's decision. I mean why Tejo why? why u want to give this impression that you are ok if divorce doesnt happen. I am disappointed

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanarsh

I guess divorce will happen 

Only then they can move the story forward

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aniash

Only then they can move the story forward

Yes...let's see what these makers are upto

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

No the makers have been very clear from start that F loves Jasmin. I mean he went to all possible lengths to fulfil her demands. Now he wont suddenly realize he loves Tejo. Nope he still sees her as his friend. What i feel will happen is similar to Maria

1> Fateh realized his mistakes and how many lives have been destroyed for this. He will sign not because he doesnt believe Tejo and Jasmin created more drama but because he wants to set her free as he doesnt think she deserves this mess

2> I dont know whether F will ditch J at altar or not but he will go ahead with marriage not because he wants to but he have to

3> He will play cupid for Tejo angad same way how Tejo helped him with Jasmin initially

4> And then somewhere down the line he will fall in love with her and realize what he has for J was never love

This is what the Fateh before EMA started would have done and i am seeing glimpse of him from last few episodes

Fateh playing cupid for tejang is pure bliss , that'll be the way to redeem him. I feel Tejo too will fall for Angad. If tejang marriage will happen or not is doubtful , if makers want fatejo endgame they'll either turn Angad negative ( this doesn't seem to happen cuz that'll be another heart break for Tejo) or most likely he'll meet death. Fatejo still friends with leap happening might eventually rekindle love from Tejo's side. Both Fateh and Tejo might end up marrying on their own will. Tejang marriage and and Angad death , with Fateh accepting tejang child doesn't sit well with the plot UD has been carrying. Fatejo will be united after a long time after tejang ending , fatejo friendship again and then love to marriage. If fatejo have kismat ki dor , then tejang marriage will not happen , there will be only one true marriage for both Fateh and Tejo that is their own marriage!

If incase fatejo night out story has any significance in future story , then Tejo marriage might be fixed with someone else after tejang end , similarly Fateh might not tell her his feelings , but she knows he is truly in love with her and might run for Fateh.

As a revenge Jasmine might enter Virks through Amrik to destroy Fateh's life.

I'll be satisfied with this plot and might forgive makers a little for destroying my mental sanity!

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Makers dont care for online viewers...trp aunty already happy with UD. Angad comes or goes .....they don't care...drama milna chahiye ...chuhe aur pakaude wala🀣

Waahi toh koi iss udaariyan ka toxic content dekh bhala insan pagalkhane poch jaaye par inn auntiyo ko apna masala churan mila toh unha waaha duniya main aag laage yaa Kaal sa insaan nanga ghumne laage koi matlab nahi they are apt for this dialogue "Apna kaam banta bhad main jaaye janta".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Shraddha6789 - 2 years ago
helenm88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its out !!! :)

Finally Tejo did the the right thing, hiding all of Jasmines evil deeds was not right, especially as Jasmine antics where getting more and more dangerous. 

I read somewhere too that, Fateh does stay with Jasmine, as he knows he cant go back to Tejo now, which he finally regrets, but he realises, that he deserves to be punished, and that staying with Jasmine is  hell for him now, but he also intends to keep Jasmine away from Tejo and hurting her again, Jasmine shopping, selfishness and laziness gets worse and worse, especially now as she doesn't have to pretend to be  sweet & innocent in front of Fateh now, her true self is revealed, and because she misunderstands thinking Fateh's love is so great/blind that he will forgive her anything, so she basically starts treating him how she really feels, which is zero concern or interest in anything or his wishes unless she is happy. She creates many fights with family  members, her spending is out of control, but he knows she has no-one to go to, as her family have disowned her, so he is stuck with her. 

BUT just before the wedding he see a video of Jass and Jasmine together conspiring , (could be when she bailed him out of prison) and then he starts investigating more and more, and the rest of her evil comes out,  she continues to not tell hm the complete truth, but seeing how she intended  to hurt Tejo through Jass, that was the final straw,\.