Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 34 FF: Career and love to go hand in hand 

Both the couples have reached Calcutta and back to their home. Catherine made a grand welcome to them praising that they became big shots of entire Bangal. 

Binoy also came and happily greeted them. Reformers from Brahmo samaj and 3 journalists ( who had done coverage in Bhano case) from Bangal khabar have arrived there and adorned Anirudh with garlands. But Anirudh politely refused and told that it is not his sole credit but his wife Bondita, Tapur and Bhatuk, Krishnanagar village head Devnath and Jogi,our journalists along with my friend Gagan and his team has contributed alot in reforming Krishnanagar. They praised him and raised doubt that why detailed coverage is not given in all newspapers, also we feel that  there is something is missing in this news. How can Bhano get some vigorous punishment for just harrassing and false imposition of cases against innocent people. I think there is something more in this.  Are there any other atrocities done by him which you are not willing to reveal to the outside world.

One Journalist named Palash is about to reveal something 'Sir, what actually happened is, he not only...'

Bondita is tensed that if he mentions about Bhano harrased Krishnanagar women then their respect will be in stake. 

Anirudh immediately realised what he is going to say and stopped him in between. He told social reformers that "Actually special article is going to come tomorrow and we will publish in detail. Will we consider a loss only if he takes life of a person. Bhano has given immense psychological torture to many families. He made many of them as his slaves, imposed false cases. Is it not enough.  He is also punished for doing illegal business which includes illegal weapons, food adulteration godowns.  That's it. You all please leave now. We shall meet soon on conducting awareness programmes about education, stopping child marriages in Krishnanagar and surrounding villages."

Social reformers folded hands and left. He asked Palash and other journalists to come to his study  room. 

Anirudh shouted on Palash : 'What are you going to do Palash? Are you trying to reveal that Bhano harrased women in Krishnanagar? Didn't I warn you all previously that we are not going to mention about their names in this case?'

Palash: Sir, when did I say that we shall mention their names? Who will come to know that who are actually harrased by Bhano ? If we make special article about women harrasment, our paper will get more fame, become top newspaper, sponsors will come forward and business will expand ...

Before he is about to complete,.. Anirudh screamed on top of his lungs.. Everyone came there.

Anirudh in dj voice: Palash, have some sense before talking. Do you want to make money by publishing sensitive topics in paper and disrespect all women. Neither Mukeshji nor I will support this unethical thing.  If you try to do any such thing I will not spare any of you at any cost Palash. Remember that you are not only speaking with your boss but also with a Barrister. 

(With little tremble  in voice he continued..)

Don't you know that Women harrasment is a sensitive topic. Even though we don't mention their names, if outside world come to know something like this has happened with Krishnanagar women nobody from outside the village will come to fix alliances with them.  Society and surrounding villages, their relatives whomever don't know about this will come to know and will pass either sympathy glimpses or lustful or disgusting glimpses to women, keep on recollecting their traumatic incidents. Will not let them move forward towards progression.  Have you not seen that with much difficult many of them have promised to encourage women education, abolish child marriages, sati practice. Don't you try to spoil our and especially their  attempts. If we do so, entire Krishnanagar women's respect will be in stake irrespective of any mishap happened or not.  Their courage to reform themselves will be shattered.

Days are not so developed and society thinking process is also not progressed to the level that they think molestation or sexual abuse is also similar to an accident happened to body and mind of women and society will not make them to move on in their life forgetting the painful past. If we publish this it will be a big problem. So better forget about it and I strictly warn you to remove from all your minds about Krishnanagar women harrasment. This is the article I have prepared already. ( He handed over the papers to journalists). Go to office and publish the article with what all the points I mentioned before without taking any woman name."

Palash and his colleagues with disappointment bent their heads and said sorry and about to leave. Anirudh again called them and announced that they (3 journalists)will receive incentives in their salaries for their hardwork, will be given promotion soon. Their faces have glowed listening to this. 

Anirudh kept hand on his shoulder and spoke softly 'I am not telling that you have not done any hardwork. But a journalist job should not be bound only to reveal the facts to society but also should contribute for reformation. Try to understand the delicacy in this matter and never forget to have mercy and humanity'

They realised their mistake and sincerely apologized him and left. 

Anirudh immediately went and made phone call to the paper office and spoke with chief editor and also with Mukesh about the recent conversation with Palash and made sure that  no Krishnanagar woman name should be published in newspaper and should maintain this as a top secrecy for a good reformation. They all agreed with him wholeheartedly.

To ease the tension environment, Bondita placed her hand on shoulder and gestured him to calm down. He too took a deep breath and smiled at her holding her hand. 

Tapur folded hands infront of Anirudh and thanked for doing justice to her mother Rimjhim. Anirudh patted her head as he is fond of her as his little sister,  asked her not to fold hands and Rimjhim kaki is also their mother and they have paid their respect back to her. Moreover nothing is important for me than women self respect in society. 

Bhatuk mocked "Dekha apne dada, she didn't thank me"

Tapur huffed and complained to Anirudh that 'see jethji, I already fulfilled in Krishnanagar  his .. (Tapur blushed to speak her husband's naughty behaviour in front of Anirudh, kept silent for a while and turned to her Bondita didi leaning on her shoulder and told) 

see didi, your devar is really naughty.  Always complaining about me,.huh'.

Even Anirudh Bondita can't stop themselves from giggling..

Anirudh pulled Bhatuk ears and asked his brother not to give false complaints against Tapur, else I won't spare you.  

Bondita chuckled, patting her sister's cheeks and said "Meri pyari behen, make him remember your thanks. Don't forget that my devar has named you sherni.  Do justice to your name. Just show your charm and power. "

Just then Catherine came and asked them to go and get ready, come  to puja as Trilochan jethji ordered on phone for you new couples  to perform puja after oushtmangla rasam and Bondita, Tapur to cook Prasad. 

Bhatuk felt sad that for more than 10 days he had not spent time with Tapur and now this puja. He sighed out of irritation. Catherine understood and pulled his cheeks and told : " Oho Bhatuk, it is a matter of 2 hours. Later on you both brothers can have great time with your wives. Me and  your father are also going out today for important meeting in afternoon and officials party in evening, and will be back in late night. "

He cannot hide his glow in face which Tapur felt so embarrassed and Catherine mocked that now we parents became hindrance to him. Bhatuk embraced her and told her love you mom. Everyone laughed at him. She asked the boys to get ready in one room and girls in other room because Panditji will be coming in 1 hour. If they go into their rooms as couples they will be busy in doing romance and will not be on time. 

Bhatuk felt disappointed but Anirudh kept a condition that ' Catherine maa, I agree with you but you too should agree with my request.'

Catherine: what is that Anirudh?

Anirudh: maa you should allow me and Bhatuk also to cook Prasad. As both Bondita and Tapur have really worked hard more than my expectations and planning. Also they didn't sleep well there. They are completely tired. 

Catherine is amazed and Bondita also felt happy and shy for her husband's love and Caring nature. 

She giggled and pulled the brothers legs and told that "oho Anirudh, so you both brothers will work on behalf of your wives and want to restore their energy. for...hmmmmm.. I understood it ( looking at her daughter in laws and smiled).ok"

Bondita cheeks turned into red and he whispered in her ears as  Gulab roshogulla  and asked her to maintain the same colour in her face till all the puja is done and our parents are left.

She felt shy and ran into room to get ready.

Anirudh and Bhatuk got quickly ready and came into kitchen for cooking Prasad. 

Bhatuk too got expert in cooking after returning from Italy with his brother's influence and they finished cooking Prasad quickly. 

Bondita and Tapur have decked up well and joined their husbands in puja, which  is done  smoothly and Panditji left. 

Just then Binoy received a phone call and he spoke happily with the other person, expressing his joy, congratulating him for working efficiently in short span. Everyone are looking at him and after disconnecting the call, Binoy happily announced that their engineer finished their guesthouse construction in city outskirts well and arranged the entire furniture. He want any of our family members to spend for 2 days  there and want to know the review. If any changes are required he is ready to do it. 

So who among you both couples are willing to go. You can spend there 2 days happily and can come back. Watchman and maid will be there for your services. 

Bhatuk told that Anirudh dada had worked hard day and night in Krishnanagar. He and Bondita boudi should go and rest there.

Tapur too agreed with her husband. 

Anirudh felt happy for his brother's concern but he too told : "No baba, recently I am busy in my cases as well as my journals.  Guesthouse is constructed for clients. Bhatuk Tapur are majorly involved in managing all your businesses more than me in recent years. They will be knowing what all required and clients demands if they stay in our guesthouse. So it is better if Tapur and Bhatuk go and have a great time. They can give better review than me. "

Binoy felt happy how his sons are ready to sacrifice their happiness for other. They both are arguing for eachother and Bondita suggested that 'Bhatuk you both first go. Giving review to sasurji is also important. After some days when we get free time we will go there.'

Bhatuk tried to argue but Anirudh too firmly told that he is having important work and Bondita too should start studying her final year subjects. 

Bhatuk: What! 😲Are you going to make her read today?

Anirudh: of course! One more year is left in her course and that too a very crucial year. 

Bondita felt disappointed as she is willing to spend time with him but controlled and convinced herself in mind:  'No no! Bondita! Don't get upset! He is your husband and will be staying with you forever. Isn't it enough for you. Studies are also important and it is your final year By next year you will be achieving their dream.' 

Binoy: Anirudh, Bondita is smart in studies. She will cover up the syllabus once college is opened. Spend some time happily with her.

Anirudh: but Baba,  will studies create obstacle in our happiness? Not at all. Moreover a barrister should keep on refering law books daily to keep their brain sharp. 

Catherine: Anirudh, you only told that she has done hardwork in Krishnanagar. Then just allow her to rest for 2 days. 

Bondita: It's ok catherine maa, my shikshak babu has taught me that education is our friend and every student should love it, make a part of our life similar to their daily necessities. I will study for a while and take rest. 

Catherine just sighed: Jaisa Guru, waisa shishya. 

Binoy Catherine are about to say something. But Anirudh cut it off and said no more discussions, baba, maa, Bhatuk you all 4 of you go on your works and asked Bondita to come to study room. She nodded silently and went into their rooms to get ready. 

Anirudh felt proud of Bondita agreeing with him infront of all, but could also sense that she is little upset with him and  when she is leaving he whispered in her ears: "Bondita, don't get upset with me. I am not going to disappoint you as a teacher as well as your husband. We will come closer and make sure that you no..no.. we both will Balance our dreams and love efficiently."

She looked at him amazingly and didn't say anything. 

Anirudh: Didn't I ask you in morning to maintain Gulab shade in face. Then why did my gulab roshogulla turned into colourless.

Bondita didn't say anything.

He continued..

Bondita! Did you feel bad that I asked you to study rather than spending time with you. 

Bondita: Are you thinking that I will behave as a typical teenager who cannot balance Career and married life, will neglect studies. Do you know that I have written   running notes for all my upcoming subjects and I brought it to Krishnanagar and studied there even in night times. 

Anirudh cupping her face: when did I say that my Bondita don't know to balance love and studies. You need not give me explanation for anything. I know that you will be noting points regularly and have a practice daily.  Don't feel bad. It's our new phase we both should maintain and balance our career and love efficiently .

Moreover I am doing as per your suggestion on our suhaagraat day . (She didn't get his point and looked at him confused). you only told that we should get habituated to eachother proximity. Do you forget it?

Bondita smiled blushingly , hit her forehead with her hand lightly, embraced him and told that my mistake, I will get back to study room with my books.and ran to her room to get her books. Anirudh looking at her lovingly.

All family members went outside and they got back to study room and sat on couch with their backs leaning to each other and carried on with her studies under his supervision and he looking after paper office files. 

Later she is asked to go through a case and write points for his upcoming hearing case by maintaining their proximity. She felt so shy initially but he asked her not to feel so and we should get habituated to eachother proximity. 

(Although they have freedom before marriage, but never sat in such closer to each other. )

As suggested by him, she started  involving in the case, discussing the points with him,  referring the books and started noting the points. This went on for hours. This is the first time she is working with him almost as a junior because before their marriage Anirudh compelled her to work under Dheeraj.   

She felt so excited to find that if they start discussion on any case it is going on for most of the time and they are  bringing the best points in cases without having any boredom. Anirudh too encouraging her to express her ideas without any inferiority feeling. 

Later he also helped her in kitchen for their dinner, and all the house chores , both are enjoying this responsible and balance  proximity which had pure love , respect and caring nature.

Note: I apologise if you find any fault in Anirudh behaviour towards journalist. I have written as per the time period running in story. If you feel offended I am sorry πŸ™. I don't mean to hurt anyone. 

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Journalists always want to dig up everything. But the women need their privacy in this matter.

coderlady thumbnail

Palash was not entirely wrong, but Anirudh was right that the the dignity of the women will be at stake.

coderlady thumbnail

The men offered to cook. That was sweet.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh has always been a pillar of support. Its good to see them getting closer.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 35 FF: Anirudh and Bondita acted in a movie

With Anirudh's help Somnath pressurized his father to let his wife sampoorna study. Binoy also advised his brother that educated daughter in laws are asset and pride to sasural. If we Roy Chowdharys allow our daughter in laws many of them will change their thinking process. 

Finally Trilochan changed his perspective about women education, allowed his daughter in law Sampoorna to study in free time as well as handle  farm lands. Trilochan family and Binoy family used to visit frequently to each other's house almost 1,2 times a month Whenever they get free time or Somnath used to visit regularly when he get any cases or medical conferences in Calcutta.

Satish Saswati are apple for everyone's eyes in Roy Chowdhary family. Especially Saswati is the first girl born after 5 generations. She always used to admire and imitate her chachis Bondita and Tapur when they are working in their respective study rooms and talking in English or speaking authoritatively with other persons and always used to express her wish to be like them. Anirudh used to tell her that even she can also achieve the same position when she is grown if she study well. With excitement she used to say yes. Everyone used to feel proud of her. 

Both brother and sister joined in school and doing well in studies competing with each other in studies and mischief.  

Bondita's final year classes are started and she started going to college regularly whereas Bhatuk is in MBA final year of same college but in management wing. Tapur also in degree final year of same college. In evening Bhatuk Tapur are going to Binoy office to manage their business and earned their position as board members through hardwork. Tapur is taking care of her father's Ayurvedic medicines business. 

They have 2 study rooms in their new mansion. One is for Anirudh Bondita barristry cases and for his paper office business deals. Other office/ study room is for Binoy, Bhatuk and Tapur office rooms. Catherine is dealing with Binoy business and as a board member of Calcutta law and management college .

They used to have busy schedules throughout the day Anirudh Bondita is having one different kind of schedule busy with barristry cases jointly whereas Bhatuk Tapur are having different kind of schedule daily. But still everybody in Calcutta are happy in their busy lives and used to spend time together Whenever they have free time.  Both the couples felt disappointed for not having time for themselves but decided individually to spend their private intimate time once the academic year is completed (without feeling any pressure or stress or lack of time)and till then will focus on their respective careers. 

Meanwhile Anirudh conducted awareness camps in Tulsipur, Krishnanagar and surrounding villages about women education, stop sati ritual, child marriages and let widows live their own life during his free time. Bondita too joined him whenever she finds free time.  He arranged a special office and phone number of his publishing house in every village and asked them to tell about their problems. He  promised them that he will strive his best to solve it.  He used to publish special editorials regarding people's issues, opinions and possible solutions. 

These camps had got mixed response. In Krishnanagar and Tulsipur, Deenpur and some surrounding villages whoever respect RC family   have respected his words and started implementing it.  But in distant villages of other districts, many of them opposed to come out of old beliefs. 

Meanwhile Bondita, Bhatuk and Tapur have completed 1 St sem in their respective courses and got 3 weeks holidays. 

That is the time period where making films are being started in Bengal. Anirudh's friend Gagan introduced a film  director to him and they brought a new proposal of preparing a short film based on his views, which can impact many people. Anirudh also agreed with them. 

Initially they contacted many drama artists to do the movie,  but many of them have not efficiently spoken his version in effective way during auditions. Some of them have clearly opposed him and criticized for his revolutionary thoughts and breaking stereotypes.  One artist also retorted him  that if you are so enthusiastic why can't you act and left the auditions.

Anirudh sighed for being unable to implement his idea through movie, but director got an idea of why can't Anirudh himself act in this film. He had also seen Bondita and urged both of them to act in the film so that they can efficiently and effectively convey their message to everyone. He convinced that other characters especially child husband and wife can be shown through puppets in movie. 

Initially they both hesitated but Gagan and director encouraged and motivated them. They told Anirudh Bondita that instead of going to every village and keep on urging, requesting everyone to give up superstitious beliefs it will be best to show them in a film what are the possible worst effects of child marriage, illiteracy, sati rituals, teen pregnancy,..etc.

They agreed and started working on it in their especially Bondita's free time  because Anirudh can't compromise with her studies and that too it It's her final semester. So they worked day and night, completed shooting in 10 days duration.  They announced in their family about it.

Trilochan and Binoy are not convinced that belonging to zamindar family,  their son and daughter-in-law acting in a film. They expressed their displeasure on it, especially their daughter in law acting as a drama artist. 

Trilochan even thought of doing some shuddhi puja to her.  Anirudh got mad on this and when he is about to start his loud speaker session, Bondita convinced them that " kaka sasurji, sasurji,  I have acted with my  husband and  conveyed our message genuinely to society in this method in an affective way. You only tell me, when my patibabu have conducted awareness camps, only few people that too who respect our RC family got convinced.But if we project our idea visually then there are ample of chances that many of them will understand our point. 

Without watching it, how can you judge that we have done sin, behaved indecently with my husband? Kaka sasurji, you very well know that maa parvati will also dance with her husband. Is that a sin? Then how can you say that I have done wrong. 

Tomorrow  for any case, if situation requires we have to disguise ourselves and investigate the truth. That doesn't mean that we have stooped low in out ethics"

As usual, both her sasurs mouths  got shut with her argument. 

The film got released in entire Bangal. It is hardly of 90 minutes film in black and white colour.  The film at a time shows child marriage and perfect age marriage. They have shown puppets as child husband and wife whereas Anirudh Bondita have played their role as young husband and wife who are educated, self sufficient and financially independent. 

At a time they have shown child puppets got married at early age, poor girl getting taunted in her in laws house. Due to ignorance and illiteracy, how cheaters can take advantage of women in the form of fake saints, how shop keepers loot their money, how they can't read letters received from their relatives and how easily they can be fooled at every step. 

Other scene include Bondita confronting cheaters, can read her own letters, can buy qualitative provisions for house, can speak confidently and can also confront a fake saint stating that God will not do partiality with anyone will only expect pure heart and devotion from devotees but not huge offerings. 

Next scene include about child marriage, child bride puppet is always taunted by mother in law, nanant, husband. They have sensitively shown that how she is forced in their bed room ( Scene is shown that only sounds are audible outside a closed room, audience easily got connected) and when she got pregnant she is always kept under continuous observation, her mother in law kept on shouting not to run, bend, don't do this, that,... Don't eat papaya, seasame seeds food , etc also child bride is getting taunted, humiliated by saas, daima ( mid wife) during labour pain also that she is not able to bear those simple pains. Husband puppet is least bothered. 

Other scene shows educated woman Bondita of 20 years age who got married to the husband of her choice Anirudh can easily sit and talk with him freely, understand him and she too express her opinions. Bondita's sasural is shown in form of puppets where she can express her views in convincing way and also showing respect after being educated and also highlighted the point that getting educated doesn't mean that they disrespect elders.  She is also shown as a pregnant woman who can take care of herself efficiently without hearing taunts from elders, who have mental strength to endure labour pains.

Anirudh too expressed his affection that husband and wife should equally share all house hold works, respect wife who left her parents, surname and came to his house, took his surname as hers, he also acted like giving support during   labour pain , made sure that her delivery is done in hospital only and he told that it is his responsibility as a husband to support his wife. He made sure that none from his family, doctor and nurse shout on his wife. 

They also shown about sati ritual that no one have right to take anyone's life on the name of customs as they all are answerable to God. When we have adopted many changes like using motor vehicles as transport instead of using horses, palanquines, when we adopted using postal system instead of using pigeons or messengers to send letters to our relatives then how can we stick on to age old based sati ritual. Is it not sin to take a woman's life forcibly with the name of customs? It is no less than    murder? We have to live our life till last breath. 

Widows have the right to live their lives and achieve something in their life. Without achieving life purpose if anyone's life is taken away it is no less than a crime in law and order perspective as well as in perspective of any religion. 

In the background of movie Whenever required as per the necessity of scene,  they have shown Shomik, ( an ayurvedic doctor) Somnath ( an English doctor) describing about health damage and emotional damage done to child bride, teenage mother and children ( They secretly requested Shomik and Somnath and both the doctors agreed to help for this)  and they themselves as barristers gave their vision about abandoning different superstitious beliefs in society and how education is important for everyone to lead a respectable and fearless life. 

First 2 days the film got taunted by  elders who still stuck on to their age old beliefs, they also expressed their displeasure that children will go out of hands if they are highly educated , 20 years age pregnancy is a late pregnancy and daughter in laws will not listen to mother in laws, blah..blah. But it got a tremendous and fabulous response from all the youngsters. Social reformers too appreciated the movie.  Many young generation men felt that if their wives are educated when they go to work they need not have unnecessary worries about who will cheat their women for money, and scenes of face to face with wife about every happiness and sorrow, husband thanking wife during labour pains are  something they got emotionally connected. 

Technical Team members of film, audience and her college management board have given big round of applause to Anirudh and Bondita.

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh and Bondita have helped so many women with their campaigns.

coderlady thumbnail

They overcame objections again to make that movie.

coderlady thumbnail

The older generations are slow to change. But its good to see that the younger people are accepting the message.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Chapter 36 FF: Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final semester project

Producer of the movie came to Anirudh's office/study room along with Director and about to offer huge amount of money as remuneration. But Anirudh politely rejected to take money and asked him to spend it equally among other technical members of team and light boys. Because the real hardwork beyond screen is done by them more than artists and I came to understand it when we are acting in the movie. They praised him for his broad minded nature.

Anirudh requested "The only help I want from you is to produce good message oriented movies as I understood after doing the film that  visual media is more powerful than giving speeches or writing articles in magazines, because a person may easily forget what they listened or what they read but it is not easy to forget what they have seen and movies can show many things at a time and can impact people's mindset. "

They agreed to him and at that time Bondita came directly from college to his office/ study room. Her face is too pale and he understood that she is not in a good mood and something is bothering her. Seems like she had cried alot. The thought itself is making him worry inside. 

She just wished producer and director formally with an artificial smile. They wished her that soon she is going to be a barrister will come to her only if they require legal help in future. She felt guilty for their words . This is because right now she is under influence of the insult she faced in college that day. 

After a while they left. Anirudh too accompanied them  upto main door to send them and when he came back he found her nowhere. 

But he heard her sobbing slowly in the cupboard of his office room. As usual he stood outside of cupboard and started speaking in his soothing language to come out and explain him the problem. She told that she is guilty and cannot face him. 

Anirudh: Bondita, You are breaking the promise. 

Bondita: ...

Anirudh: Don't we promise eachother that we will share all our happiness and problems in each other's embrace and find solution for it.  Now please Bondita, open the cupboard and come out. 

Bondita came out and shedded her tears in his embrace for a while . He too didn't speak anything and just stood silently carressing her. 

She felt relieved and wiped her own tears. Came out of his embrace and said "sorry Patibabu, today I felt that I am incompetent of being a capable barrister, I felt lost .I have got no control on my emotions. I am sorry."

Anirudh brought a glass of water and said : Bondita, if you say sorry it is an insult to me. Take this water and drink it first.

She took the glass of water, drank eagerly. He took her hands in his, made her sut in his boss chair, sat on knees and asked her to tell him what made her to shatter like this. 

Bondita: Today it is proved that I am a big failure Patibabu. I got defeated easily and failed to give answer to my head of department -  Dean . 

Anirudh: what question did he ask?

Bondita:As you know that our Dean Stephen is partial towards me that who always feel jealousy that being an Indian woman despite of being a house wife I have joined in college and pursuing higher studies. Within 4 months as my course is going to complete he is unable to bear it. 

As this is final semester each student is alloted a case to solve and submit the analysis of case as a project report in 1 month. Everyone are alloted simple cases, able to give basic points, clues and loop holes in their respective cases and the way to deal with the case as a rough synopsis but the case given to me is very tough. Whatever the point I tried to give there are contradictory statements already recorded about it. So there is no point Incould raise immediately. Our Dean got irked on me and rebuked that I have to become a drama artist rather than being a barrister. Only acting suits me. Everyone in class have  bursted into laughter.

In a fit of rage I also challenged my Dean that I will solve the case and prove my worth. But after going through complete details I feel that there is nothing left. Patibabu, I failed and stooped in my own eyes, failed as your student, failed as a wife.

But Anirudh interrupted in between..

"Bondita!  What are you thinking and ... Just because you didn't answer in a class, you considered yourself as a failure. And in between these why did you say that you failed as my wife? What made you to think so?"

Bondita: Patibabu, 2 days before I have came across my childhood friend Sanghavi in market, who is holding her baby . Her mother in law is also there with her. I recognised her and went near her to wish her. She too felt happy for seeing me, spoke excitedly and when I am about to take her child in my arms her saas grabbed the child and blamed Sanghavi for giving me the child as she is under impression that I am an inauspicious woman who annulled our marriage in teenage, got remarried making fun of customs and traditions, still not carrying a child and now acting in movies as a drama artist, blaming elders in movie. 

Sanghavi tried to stop her but she didn't stop, Kept on blabbering. I know that she is behaving like a typical saas. So I didn't pay much attention. 

Even today along with Dean some of my classmates also got an opportunity to mocked me. When I am in Library refering books related to given case,  they came besides Library window and started indirectly taunting me. They are telling that Dean has purposefully given me this case which was already alloted to many toppers from last 5 years. Everyone had given up and obviously I am going to be 6th failure. They also taunted that by doing movies everything in society won't be changed., all. So today I became emotionally weak, Patibabu. 

Anirudh: Bondita! Whether you are perfect wife to me or not will be decided by you only not even by me. I understood people are mocking you trying to demotivate you because we have presented our idea of bringing reformation through movie,  Right? Does that mean you will lose courage. Not at all. 

Some mouths will only keep shut once you gain the biggest success. Don't think that your Dean has given a toughest case. But think that he is giving you an opportunity to increase your capabilities even though his jealousy towards your progress might be the reason but don't give up.

Bondita! Don't give up and don't give any retort back. Be silent.   This time  you will make everyone's mouth shut by your project report. Now cheer up and   please explain me the case. I will guide you.  

Bondita: Sure Patibabu. This case belongs to the  Zamindar family Sri Bajinath Ghoshal who stays in a village near to Calcutta. He had 2 wives -  Damni and Bimla.

Anirudh: Bajinath Ghoshal family case? 

Bondita: yes Patibabu, do you know the case? 

Anirudh: Ofcourse Bondita, the most mysterious case in entire Bangal. Also do you know Bajinath Ghoshal son Upendra Ghoshal is our Trilochan kaka close friend. 

But due to some reasons Upendra kaka Started maintaining distance with our family. Although he didn't shout on anyone his gestures body language always seemed to be strange for me. It is not that he shout or do any kind of dadagiri on anyone but something is there in him which always used to bother me in childhood. His sons Mukund and Sudhanshu are best friends to me and Somnath dada. It is only Upendra kaka didnt want his sons to spend their time in our company. He always used to have complaint on my kaka, baba that they are not strict towards our 3 brothers. But Trilochan kaka didnt pay much attention. Gradually Upendra kaka had bought lands, tea estates near Darjiling and left the place. I partially only know about the case through Gagan. Please explain me in detail. 

Bondita: Okay, she opened file which contains details and started explaining it. 

Bajinath Ghoshal has married to two women because his first wife Damni didn't conceive children for more than 10 years he married another woman Bimla. But Bimla gave birth to 2 girls  and later when she gave birth to her 2nd daughter his first wife gave birth to a son named Upendra. Suddenly his first wife position became strong in their family, her in laws who have accused Damni to be an unlucky, barren woman have started praising her and berated Bimlaji. Later after many years when Upendra reached 12 years, Bimlaji gave birth to son named Rajendra. 

Day by day both the wives are accusing eachother and step children for every petty things. By seeing all this, Bajinath kept his second family in another bungalow. But he is dead  all of a sudden. 

The reason for his death is not sure and where he died - I mean in first wife house or second house wife is not mentioned properly. It is only mentioned that he was passed away due to heart trouble. 

Also there is no will mentioning about who should take property. Obviously Upendra Ghoshal being the first wife son and first son too, claimed that he is the property owner but people used to say he is a kind hearted person, a philanthropist can ready to help anyone. He honorably invited his step mother and step brother to come and stay with them in their bungalow as his sisters got married by that time. But Rajendra and his mother rejected sternly. 

People say that Rajendra Ghoshal  is aggressive, impulsive person and always speak courageously, boldly sometimes ruthlessly with others whoever it may be . He never learnt to accept defeat and accused him as moron. They say that he used to fight with his father, his grandparents for spoiling his mother's life because his grandparents has thrown money on his maternal grandparents to buy Bimla. When his sisters are born they were not even treated properly. 

On the other side, people say that Upendra Ghoshal always used to speak softly with his step sisters and step mother. 

Rajendra Ghoshal have filed a case against Upendra Ghoshal for claiming half of the property. But when the court hearing is about to come for final verdict he and his mother committed suicide along with step sisters.

The twist in the case is they all have committed suicide separately in their own houses but at the same time and they have not even contacted each other before the they committed suicide. 

It is mentioned in case that Upendra Ghoshal was shattered to the core and was not recovered for many days. He used to do charities in the name of his step mother and step siblings. 

Strange thing is everyone have seen his sisters going to the top most bungalow and despite of everyone's screams they didn't pay attention and jumped off from the top building. But it is mentioned that second sister is scared of heights, but still don't know how could she be able to go to top floor and commit suicide. Till before day both sisters behaved normally with their husband and children, I mean no desparation, no pessimistic thoughts and behaviour. All of a sudden..?

It is also mentioned that neither Upendra nor his mother nor any gunda have threatened neither of them. Not even they have any financial troubles faced. Not even they face any trouble in their sasural. They both have happy married lives . Although their husbands, and Rajendra Ghoshal are not financially sound but still they have earned good living with their limited farm lands. 

Upendra Ghoshal also offered land to them. He always used to argue with his mother not to be harsh with step wife and her children. Whatever is the reality accept it. But now I am unable to understand who could be the real culprit?

This has happened long back of more than 30 years and this is assigned to me as a final year project. Patibabu, I am not understanding from where to start and whom to suspect? This case is given as final year project to toppers from last 5 years. Unfortunately no one have given a Clear picture about it. Every topper has given up accepted defeat and submitted the report as Rajendra Ghoshal family is mentally unstable. But my mind is not willing to give the same report and accept the matter whatever written in case records. 

Bondita narrated the case and looks very confused. Anirudh got some idea while hearing her narration.

He came near her and started massaging her head and told : " Bondita, . Law course will only teach you about laws but it doesn't give you how to come up with the idea of investigation. It is you who should start implementing it. Don't get confused. As you are going to practice law very soon first understand the major thing: "Whatever you see and perceive may not be the truth all the time. Whatever happens will not be seen. (Jo dikhta hai aur jo sochta hai woh hamesha sach nahi hota, aur jo hota hai woh kisi ko nahi dikhta hai.)

Remember this major point for your lifetime. You are thinking that everything seems to be dead ends, but I can see that there are some loop holes in it. Check the FIR of case, investigate Whatever the problems Rajendra Ghoshal and his sisters could have faced. 

Everyone around them might be thinking that he is an aggressive man but you see Bondita, he might have faced lot of troubles from childhood. His mother getting humiliated in sasural, his father, grandparents negligence, his step mother rude behaviour, etc, etc . Upendra Ghoshal might be genuine but we may not be sure that if he is really a honorable person from heart. As he is the eldest son naturally he got more attention and he might not have struggled like his younger brother. So there are ample chances to project himself as mahaan person. Also check why Rajendra Ghoshal rejected his elder brother's help? 

Why entire family has committed suicide? There could be a link you will definitely find loop hole once you start investigating it.'

Bondita: Patibabu, one more thing., the case was reopened earlier for 3 times by different police officers but everyone have failed. Third police officer also committed suicide after closing the case. He also jumped from high building of Commissionerate office like Rajendra sisters.  

Anirudh's eyes got widened and asked her to be very careful and also asked about the details of her Dean who alloted the case. He decided to know why he handover the typical case to Bondita. He hold her hand tightly and said that until you find a loophole in case change your identity and do investigation. Also inform me where you are from time to time. She nodded as acceptance. 

He embraced her and motivated her not to lose courage for people's taunts but answer them with your splendid performance in studies so that in upcoming generation, every parent every student or teenager should give importance in teens rather than focusing on marriage , married life, and all nonsense stuff. We should set an example as best husband and wife breaking stereotypes. She nodded happily, felt that all her problems are solved. 

Anirudh in thoughts: I want you to take up this ever challenging case but at the same time also worried for you, first of all I should check your Dean intention and thinking of what to do. 

Note: Friends, I really don't know if law students are given to work on cases during the previous era. Kindly take it as my creative liberty. Sorry. I am just planning to bring one sensitive topic in upcoming chapters, where cheaters are using this______to manipulate innocent common people. Hope you all are okay. I promise that it won't be abusive or violent. Thankyou πŸ™