Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 29 FF: Eternal marriages of 3 couples

Trilochan decided and confirmed everyone that 3 marriages will be done in new house after house warming function with all Rituals.  Anirudh strictly told that the marriage rituals will start after their exams. Bhatuk felt desparate for not getting time to spend with Tapur. whereas Tapur started pulling his legs that despite of studying MBA he is still afraid of exams as a school boy and they started teasing eachother. Anirudh controlled them and told that "As you three of you know how strict I am in studies." 

Bhatuk: yes of course, boudi always calls you rakshas Babu.

Anirudh gave a furious look whereas Bondita also frowned and told only I will call him.

Anirudh controlled his smile and shouted ' silence. Now all of you come into study room and prepare for exams.'

They all came into study room and Somnath children Satish, Shashwati of 5 years old have also joined in study room  Anirudh taught them letters. He taught them Hindi Letters and they told A as Anirudh. Bondita is smiling with a blush. 

Bhatuk  joked that despite of being in higher studies, Bondita boudi stuck to A se Anirudh. Anirudh threatened him to focus on exams else marriage date will be postponed to next year. Bhatuk got scared and engrossed into his book. 

Bondita, Tapur and Bhatuk focused on their exams, whereas Anirudh focused on preparing points for his cases and helped in his father's business files. 

Exams are going on and all the three are busy in their exams.

A famous newspaper 'Bangal khabar' chief editor met Anirudh and took his interview . They also requested him to write articles regularly inspiring youngsters and he agreed for it 

Bondita is excited after reading his article in newspaper and felt that he is an all-rounder in all fields. She congratulated him for his work. 

Exams are finished and they returned to home. Sampoorna, catherine started selecting sarees for brides. Anirudh and Bhatuk selected sarees for their fiancees making elders busy in other works. Anirudh complemented Bondita secretly that she looks so beautiful in simple night sarees without any makeup and with open hair. Bondita blushed listening to his complement. 

Trilochan insisted Komali and Dhananjay elders to come for house warming function next day and asked  them to stay there till all marriage rituals are done and marriages will be done in their new house which has 2 blocks. One block of building shall be alloted for grooms whereas other block is for brides    Everyone started packing their bags and will leave to new house next day and all the rituals will be started after house warming function. 

On that night both Anirudh and Bondita felt so nostalgic about these 2 houses recollecting all their memories. They met on terrace and Bondita requested him to keep these houses and not to sell them as there are lot of memories here. He smiled and agreed with her, also promised that they will come here frequently and cherish their memories. 

---------

House warming function went smoothly, done by Binoy Catherine and everyone are alloted their rooms and Trilochan strictly warned that grooms and brides will not be allowed to meet before marriage at any cost. Somnath is incharge of grooms whereas sampoorna is incharge of brides .

Bhatuk giggled and mumbled that it is so easy to manipulate his elder brother, Somnath is also gesturing that he will help them. Trilochan saw it and threatened Somnath that if he permit these grooms he will have to do kaal raathri  rassam for 1 year with sampoorna for which he is shocked and gave desparate looks as he is going to be rigid in rules to his brothers to save him from unwanted kaalraatri rasam. 

At the same time, Dhananjay and Komali with their relatives joined and all are alloted rooms.

Bondita and Tapur asked Komali to join in their girls room and Komali agreed. Later Komali Dida and other elder women relatives came and started giving advices about being obedient wife and also about suhaagraat ritual.she is sometimes harsh and sometimes talk sweetly. Her major worry is all the brides are getting married at late age ( according to her it is inauspicious they are getting married at 19, 20 years age atleast 6-7 years have passed after they hitting puberty).

She insisted brides that not to disappoint their husbands in suhaagraat ritual , asked them to bear any pain if they are given.  Initially they felt very shy but later felt tensed to listen this. 

Brides started getting scared including Bondita if suhaagraat will be harsh and has to endure pain. When all the relatives involved in their works the 3 brides started discussing about it. 

Although Bondita got scared of their talks she remembered Anirudh, his caring nature and gathered courage assured herself that her sakhababu will never be harsh with her. But Komali became scared and started assuming that Dhananjay will be harsh with her in their bed time and Started sobbing silently. Seeing this Tapur also started getting worried if Bhatuk also be harsh with her. 

Bondita scolded both of them to stop thinking unnecessarily but they didn't leave. Then Bondita gave an idea to discuss about this to their would be husbands.They felt embarrassed but Bondita told that you both should clear it before marriage only.

They lied to sampoorna that we 3 brides will pray for Durga maa in near by temple before marriage as they want pray for married life and return soon. Sampoorna agreed and asked them to come quickly before lunch. 

They secretly peeped near grooms room block. Somnath saw the brides and requested them to leave. Bondita convinced him with her argument that kaka sasurji only assigned you the job to guard the grooms and he didn't give any warning to sampoorna didi. So we brides coming here will not impose any kaalraatri rasam for Somnath and sampoorna. 

He reluctantly agreed to meet their grooms but kept forth a condition that they had to return quickly. They secretly sneaked into grooms room but nobody are found. 

Just then Anirudh Bhatuk Dhananjay returned with some men , relatives of Dhananjay, Tulsipur close friends of RCs. Brides hid under table which has cloth on it.  They started provoking Dhananjay to keep his wife in control from starting day of.marriage itself, she should not run away from him again.  Make sure that he hold authority and especially in suhaagraat. Komali is shattered to listen and started weeping silently. 

Anirudh also got irked but before he answers, Dhananjay replied that "Phoopha ji, That was what my original character till 5 years before. I felt proud of my male ego and decided to control Komali by forcing myself on her. She got scared of me as if I am wild animal. But what did I get in return? Even a mother of newly born baby in Tulsipur was scared to see my face and adjusted her pallu and ran away that I was standing near to her. I considered myself as dead at that moment,   What happiness will I get when my wife get frozen infront of me and simply nodding to what I say. She is not a doll but a human being and she has to travel with me throughout a lifetime. We both should share our opinions in every matter and take decisions on both of our will. 

With much difficult I won her affection. Today Komali admires me and her smile has become so precious to me. I don't want to become husband to Komali body but want to become soulmate to Komali soul and heart."

Komali felt happy and Bondita Tapur hold her smilingly. 

Anirudh patted Dhananjay back and Bhatuk also hold his hand as a friend. Some Tulsipur random elder man told " If you give lenience to wives, they will sit on your heads. Sometimes we saw Tapur is pinching Bhatuk. We are wondered you being a Roy Chowdhury heir silently enduring her domination how can she behave with you harshly. Your wives will not respect you . Our major doubt is Bondita ji will definitely go ahead of Anirudh babu in near future as a barrister. "

Tapur started feeling tensed with their words and biting her nails desparately. Bondita is trying to control but she is not stopping biting her nails 🀣

Anirudh replied " Wives are not objects, not slaves to be won and keep authority on them. We should strive hard to win their respect all love from them. This is my dream and I am obliged to see my wife as barrister and compete with me. You all will understand soon that man and woman are same in all aspects and woman are not weak but they have more courage than us. The person who give birth to us, who leave their parents, surname will have more guts than we men. Can we adjust in a new house with new relationships, leaving our parents  by changing our identity, by changing our habits. We don't have the courage but whereas women have. I request you to not to give any advice of keeping wives in control to us or any future grooms. We will be really happy if you ask your boys to be loyal to their wives, understand her maintain good friendship with her."

Bhatuk : you may feel that I am giving much lenience to Tapur. But I was been sent to siliguri hostel and later to Italy in my childhood. For many years I have been alone. When I returned to India I and Tapur are initially enemies but later we became good friends. Infact I am feeling so void since today morning as I have not listened her voice mocking me. 

Tapur is very excited and embraced and kissed Bondita by listening Bhatuk confession.

These relatives gave expressions to each other that these grooms are impossible and this craziness will be spread in entire Tulsipur. Bihari called the relatives for lunch, they left and told grooms that he will bring  lunch in room only. 

Brides decided to sneak out secretly but Tapur made flower vase fall down.  Grooms listened it and looked under the table and surprised to see them. 

Bhatuk whispered: Somnath dada, your bad luck. You have to stay away from sampoorna boudi for 1 year. 

Anirudh wrapping his hand around Bondita's shoulder and told to other brides by looking at them: so sweet of you girls, actually we are about to plan how to meet you and you are already more advanced than us. Ok. Tell me is there any special reason to come here or just want to spend some time with us 

Brides got embarrassed, however Bondita got courage and told that " Komali is getting scared on one reason and wants to talk to Dhananjay about it."

Grooms looked in surprise. 

Dhananjay approached Komali, took her hands into his and asked "what's the matter Komali, why are you getting scared. Do you still have any doubts on me"

Komali got tears but she wiped and told "no before I ask you all my doubts got cleared."

Dhananjay: Regarding what?

Komali is unable to answer but Bondita told " Infact some relatives from Komali side are also making her get fear about the same topic on which men are giving advices to you. She got scared of it and I suggested to directly talk with you."

Dhananjay lifted her face up and asked "so all your doubts are cleared?"

Komali nodded happily. 

Bhatuk by seeing Tapur " why storm is so silent today. Is anything wrong?"

Tapur still silent but Bondita told "Infact along with Komali she also got scared but felt happy by listening your confession too. So she became silent."

Bhatuk joked "Infact I should get scared of her. It is.not fair to see sherni as billi." 

Tapur gave frowning look but also blushed. They told that they will leave else Somnath sampoorna will be in trouble .

Just then bihari knocked the door telling from outside that he brought lunch for them . Anirudh told that they are guests for our room and won't look fair of guests leave without having food. 

3 brides felt shy. But Komali raised a doubt that what if sampoorna didi serve lunch again. Dhananjay told that they are already thin and it doesn't matter if they take extra food. 

Bhatuk came out of room, took food trolley from Bihari sent him from door only and later the 3 grooms fed their respective brides and they too fed their grooms. Tapur bite Bhatuk's fingers while eating. 😜 

Anirudh asked in low voice while feeding " Are you not worried for what others told about suhaagraat"

Bondita:  I trust you more than myself. So I don't have any confusion in my mind.

They both smiled and held their hands.

Somnath came and expressed his angry (hilariously) that if baba ( Trilochan)sees this you guys will be enjoying and doing romance but he has to do kaalraatri rasam. They are giggling.

Sampoorna is worried why the 3 brides didn't return so far. Just then she came to grooms block for a work and saw that all 3 brides and grooms feeding their lunch. She confronted brides and also her husband for this. 

Bondita: Don't worry didi. As per kaka sasurji words, he only commanded Somnath jamayi babu to keep an eye on grooms but he had not threatened you. Even grooms had not come to our block. We came here. So kaalraatri rasam will not be imposed on you as punishment. 

Sampoorna gave frowning looks whereas Bhatuk asked Somnath also to feed sampoorna so that her anger will also be reduced. 

They have finished their lunch, Trilochan just then passed through the way . Grooms made brides to hide. Somnath sampoorna also stood there tensed. 

Trilochan asked if everything is fine. They are tensed but somehow sampoorna managed that brides went to do puja in temple and covered the matter. 

Later with much difficult brides reached their room.

In One pre marriage rituals, brides parents are supposed to wash their would be son in law's legs but Anirudh strictly told that brides parents are always great as they offer their daughters for life time. When Shomik insisted then he told that we grooms will wash our In Laws feet. Shomik expressed his happiness that Anirudh has not changed his character infact he is bringing change in thinking of men.  Komali parents recollected Dhananjay previous behaviour and the change in his personality and shedded tears happily. 

Later grooms and brides dance separately. 

Next haldi function is about to start. Grooms secretly sneaked into brides block early morning and applied haldi before they leave to ritual.  Anirudh asked Bondita to call him by name once for which she felt so shy and couldn't do it. He asked her to only look into his eyes, not to think of world, any noises nearby and asked her to do so. She started looking into his eyes and called "A....ni..rudh." They both embraced happily. 

With all the happy moments around them the marriage muhurat has approached. Grooms entered mandap and brides are lifted by their relatives and brought to mandap.

Bondita schoolmates Niranjan and Sarat and some of her college mates came and took initiative as her brothers lifted the wooden stools where brides are seated covering their faces with beetel leaves. Komali is lifted by her cousins. 

Subho drishti rasam, malabadal rasam , sampradaan rasam is done successfully. Trilochan tied Gatbandhan of Anirudh Bondita and told that this time this will not break. Brides and Grooms faces are glowing with their happiness and admiring eachother.

Will taking saptpadhi (7rounds infront of fire) , Anirudh asked her to promise that she will always maintain her own identity irrespective of being his wife and Roy Chowdhary bahu. She agreed. He asked her to become a best barrister than him , she hesitated but he told that this is his real guru dakshina , her guru is asking this and she agrees. He asked her to stand for justice always and never hesitate or step back even if any relationships come as obstacles. She agreed. He asked her to never step back to express her opinions, feelings at any cost and not to suppress herself infront of him. She agreed. 

Saptpadhi is completed, followed by Yagna ( offering rice in havan) and finally sindur daan is also done. The vermillion filled by grooms on their respective brides hairline fell on their noses and all are happy( it is believed that if sindur fell on bride's nose then her husband will love her eternally) Pandit ji declared that marriage is completed and they are considered as husband and wife . The 3 couples and all the relatives are happy . 

Anirudh whispered " I love you" and asked her to express it to him too else he will say it loudly. She stopped him and whispered "I love you too Patibabu" They took all the elders blessings.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Bhatuk could not wait another year to get married. So better study.

coderlady thumbnail

Too much old fashioned advice being handed out to the brides and grooms. But they are wiser than that now.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally. They are married. It was a long road for them.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 30 FF: Wives comfort is husbands top priority 

Hello friends, very sorry for updating late ff. I nearly cancelled 2-3 ffs and finally came up with this. Sorry in Advance if you feel ackward anywhere. Please apologize me. 

Komali bidaai is done and she with her husband had bid farewell to Anirudh Bondita, Bhatuk Tapur. Anirudh felt that his own sister is leaving to sasural and shed tears. He asked Dhananjay to take care of her and latter promised him that she has become his heart beat and will always take care of her.

Shomik, Rimjhim also bid farewell to their daughters and told that they will leave for Krishnanagar on that day itself. Bondita and Tapur felt emotional, but Shomik consoled them and told them that they will meet in oushtmangla rasam after 2 days. 

Anirudh and Bhatuk assured Shomik his daughters happiness and took their blessings. 

Bondita and Tapur have done grihapravesh as Roy Chowdhary bahus officially . Catherine and Sampoorna jointly welcome them. They had taken blessings from Trilochan, Binoy, Catherine, Somnath and sampoorna, Bihari and koyli too. Later they came into  Durga maa in mandir and took her blessings.  

After some rasams, Anirudh is feeding Bondita roshogullas, sampoorna came and took the brides to their room stating that kaalraatri rasam is on that day, not at all permitted to see eachother.

Sampoorna adviced her devars to select best sarees for their new brides as the next day will be Bou bhat of Bondita and Tapur for which their husbands have to gift sarees for them. 

Anirudh selected Chatak gulabi colour saree and anklets of gold colour which he specially bought for her with pearls necklace for Bondita whereas Bhatuk selected yellow colour saree, ornaments for Tapur. 

Grooms and brides missing eachother staring at moonlight. Bhatuk tried to sneak into Tapur's room but soon caught by Trilochan and he is forcefully sent into his room.  Suddenly Bondita started throwing chits from opposite block to Anirudh of stating their loneliness. He recollected how they used to communicate throwing chits on each other in her XI std when sumati restricted Bondita (after marriage annulment) to stop talking to him. He too sent chits that today their new phase in life has started , willing to enjoy the moonlight with her. She felt shy and told that next 24 hours they will have their private time. He told that after 6 hours only because there is no rasam of kaalsubah  so he can happily meet his patni Devi from tomorrow morning if she permits him.she asked why does he want to take her permission. He told that if she doesn't permit he will not take lenience because of the reason they got married. If she permits him then only he will come near to her. She blushed reading it and wrote that he doesn't need her permission too to meet her. He felt happy and smiled blushingly by reading it.

Next day morning, Bondita came out from washroom after her bath. Anirudh came to wish her good morning with 🌹🌹. She is excited  to see him early morning. He told that kaalraatri is finished.

She smiled at him with blush and  requested him to  fill her hairline with vermillion and he did so as per her request. He also adorned her with the anklets he bought for her .  She felt emotional at that moment recollecting how unwillingly removed her suhagan Nishan after their marriage annulment, how he became a stranger to her without a proper name for their relationship. 

Anirudh recognising her state of mind asked her not to remember any bitter memories in this happy moments.

Bou baat function and bashu beeke rasam has been done successfully. Anirudh and Bhatuk have gifted their wives the sarees and ornaments they have selected on previous day. 

Bondita and Tapur cooked favourite food of their husbands and impressed everyone. Their grooms insisted that they should join lunch with them and not to eat after them. They felt hesitant , Trilochan too agreed to join their husbands. 

After lunch, as they still have time in evening for suhaagraat Bondita went to their new study room cum office room specially for Anirudh ( clients and Bangal khabar office editor will meet him there) to prepare for her final year syllabus. Anirudh felt proud of her that she balances everything and now turned up for her studies. 

At the same time, Bangal khabar chief editor Mukesh came to, wish Anirudh Bondita for their married life  . Anirudh introduced Mukesh to Bondita and Mukesh told that he started the  Bangal khabar newspaper with values, and he want to inspire everyone. He told that British officers are against his newspaper and they want to shut his press, if anything happens to him, I wish Anirudh to continue this press responsibility after him.

Anirudh stopped him not to say inauspicious words like that, after his late mentor Surender Chatterjee I found those values in you ( Mukesh). You should be safe and I am always ready to offer my help in maintaining press responsibility with you.

Immediately Mukesh had handed over legal papers to Anirudh stating that it is a will stating that after him Bangal khabar chief editor will be you Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and only you can carry the legacy as his responsibility with dedication, ethics and morals.  

Anirudh hesitated for this but Bondita encouraged him to take the responsibility. He told that " Bondita, this cannot be fair. It will be better if any of his blood relatives or any other person who have more passion than me for country's freedom should be given this responsibility, but not me. If his relatives or his children come to know they may feel that I have taken advantage of Mukeshji. I will feel ackward and stoop low in my own eyes. I can offer my journals in his paper and ready to do any help but not with taking power."

But Mukesh is not ready to take back the papers and this argument went for couple of minutes. 

Bondita suggested Anirudh " you pay him money as an investment so that no one can raise finger on you now or in future. You have the capacity to run this paper honestly alongwith Mukeshji  apart from your barristry practice. It is not the point of price for a precious paper media like Bangal Khabar, but  it is for your satisfaction. You can handle well if power is there alongwith responsibility.Please don't say no."

Anirudh agreed, while Mukesh is shooking his head as no.

Turning to Mukesh, Bondita said: please accept his investment so that there won't be problem to both of you from any side in future also. It is not a price but a commitment and dedication of my husband to Bangal Khabar.

Mukesh appreciated Bondita's barristry skills and Anirudh admired her with smile. However Mukesh told that he will use the money given by Anirudh for freedom fighters welfare and Anirudh told that he will type  another set of legal papers as partnership agreement . Mukesh accepted and he left.

He gave the papers to Bondita and she congratulated him for being the owner of Bangal Khabar. Later she continued her studies, he continued with his new article and some cases for another 3 hours and it became evening.

Sampoorna and Catherine came  and took her for evening aarti. After taking aarti, Trilochan blessed Bondita and Tapur asked them to get ready as there will be a small puja before their phool sojja/ suhaagraat rasam. They left to get ready.

Anirudh and Bhatuk are getting ready in their joint room whereas Bondita and Tapur are getting ready in their joint room which they shared before marriage. 

The 4 are lost in their thoughts. Trilochan came to Anirudh and Bhatuk room and personally asked Anirudh to start looking Bondita as his wife and they should give heir within an year. 

Anirudh told that "kaka, I consider Bondita as my wife , my life but at the same time please don't pressurise us for children. I am not against the idea of having children. They will come when time comes. Carrying children is not the only parameter to measure our love.  They are important part of life but only by giving birth to them cannot judge husband and wife."

Trilochan started arguing with Anirudh that you are always worried about her education and still talking as if she is a 12-13 years girl.

Anirudh said " No kaka, it is not like that. Why do you elders always give targets. I know and clearly see that Bondita is grown up and we will have a happy married life. Children will also come ...I am only telling that just don't give pressure."

Somnath who just came listened to this conversation called his father that pandit has come. Trilochan told Somnath "I understood that you came in  defense of your brother and want to take me away."

Somnath: Baba, there were many years that you and Binoy kaka always used to worry about Anirudh's future. Atleast now you relax. Bondita had returned back to his life as his wife and they both love each other. Now you need not worry about anything. They will become husband and wife in all means and parents also. Just relax. Don't spoil his mood . 

Trilochan convinced and  left with Somnath.  Anirudh and Bondita are feeling excited as well as nervous of how to proceed about it.  They are thrilled that they will share the room and blushed.

Pandit ji has done with puja and couples are sent into their rooms. 

Anirudh and Bondita are excited and as well as nervous too. He saw her sitting with veil on bed. He came to her and called 'Bonditaa...'

Bondita: hmmm.

Anirudh: why don't you show me your face?

Bondita: It is a tradition that you should lift my veil (with smile and blush in her voice)

Anirudh: Acha, toh theeke ( he lifted her veil)

But Bondita placed a pot and stick under veil , which is representing girl sitting as bride with veil on bed. He is shocked and started shouting & searching for her down the bed and besides bed everywhere "Bondita! Bondita! Where are you?"

Bondita comes laughing behind and he started chasing her. She came into balcony which is  attached to their room and he caught her hand from back .

He came near her, pulled down her veil from head, cupped her cheeks and Praised her beauty as " I am able to see my beautiful chand in another Chand light'' 

They are lost in each other for a while breathing heavily due to running as well as excitement. 

Anirudh ( in husky voice): Feeling scary 

Bondita: No, I am not scared,  want to sit under moon light with you

He agreed and they both sat there besides eachother on floor leaning on a pillar. He asked ' Can I take you closer to me?' she nodded as yes with blush. He brought his legs together near his chest and made Bondita to lean on his lap facing him. He started to carress her hair and asked her opinion about married life. 

Moonlight Falling on her face which is increasing her beauty. She is lost herself in his eyes which is making him feel more happy and enjoy her admiring looks, while her (& his too) heartbeat is increasing. He called her for 2-3 times and she came into senses. He teased her that where she has lost. She touched his cheeks lovingly and told in your eyes. She hid her face in his chest and told that now she can happily look into his eyes and stay with him forever and without any hesitation or fear that someone may embarass or insult her or judge her . He wrapped his hands around her back tightly and told that 'Yes,  we both can admire and love eachother without any hesitation. We can no more suppress our feelings.'

Anirudh asked 'Bondita, from 2 years in your holidays  I am asking you to attend   marriage functions of Brinda, renu , Mona and all girls from purana basti, Tulsipur, right!?'

She said 'Yes, you insisted me to participate in all rituals , right from ashirwad rasam to post marriage rituals in their in laws house ( with a huff in her voice) and forcefully made me to stay there till all rasams are completed. You don't have idea how much I missed you at that time' 

Anirudh chuckled and teased her 'what to do Bondita? My friend is rejecting all the love Letters and proposals from outside. To put you some knowledge about marriage and married life in your brain your sakhababu has forcefully sent you.'

Bondita pouted her cheeks and turned her face. He giggled and touched her cheeks, stating that 'These are  my gulab roshogullas which are more sweeter than your roshogullas.'

She blushed but immediately told : very bad idea Patibabu, do you know in our society elder and experienced women mostly used to suggest only to endure pain and co operate what their husbands do in suhaagraat. So far I haven't met anyone talking positively and  encouraging about it. 

Moreover why should I get knowledge about this from outside when my Patibabu himself is a shikshak babu to me. You only teach me everything.

Anirudh asked "It means in all marriages they only taught brides to endure pain or let husband do whatever he want wife should not oppose it. Is it what happening ?"

She nodded as yes and also told "yes, this is what they are teaching.  They used to tell bangles will break, anklets will break and ..'

Anirudh : and!?

Bondita : bed will break.

Anirudh: 😲😲. No it only happens if husband is harsh on his wife. But a true loving husband can never be harsh on his wife. ( he almost shouted as he got offended by the old women words and felt guilty infront of Bondita, gave explanation )

He placed his hand on his forehead. She told with a little smile and hold his  hands by seeing his condition that " just like you never hurt me and always  comfort me. Right!? (He felt relief and smile came on his lips, nodded as yes) Now did you understand it. That's why I felt very ackward to listen their talks. (Wrapping her hands around his neck) if other unmarried girls listen their talks they will surely lose interest or get scared by listening the name of marriage. but I recollected your caring nature, and felt that they might be wrong because of ignorance. 

Anirudh: sorry Bondita, it's my fault that I should have guessed what society thinks of these rasams. Thank god, you didn't get scare of their words. By the way you ...you...really don't have any idea about it? Atleast you didn't read any novels or watched dramas.'

Bondita huffed and told "without you why will I go to dramas alone or with any others. Yes I have read only one novel which has this kind of intimacy between a man and woman which my school fiend Sanghavi had sent through post as she used to read in her free time , but .. I couldn't read it completely and kept aside in store room of our old house."

He asked 'why?'

Bondita : After reading few pages, my situation has become too bad. So I gave up the idea of reading those novels .

Anirudh: what happened? You felt ashamed or disgusted  of it 

Bondita: no, it's not like that. Leave it Patibabu. 

Anirudh: please tell me Bondita. In teenage everyone will have curiousity to learn about sexual desires. There is nothing wrong in it . I want to know  what do you think of ...sex . I promise you that I won't judge you or you will not stoop in my perception. You are no less than a goddess to me. Don't feel shame or embarrassment infront of me. Please.! ( His voice definitely has magic, she loves his voice equally in both situations like when he shouts on her and when he appease her.)

Bondita felt shy and asked him to close eyes and not to open or talk in between so that she will tell him.. He has done so and she whispered " I couldn't stop myself  drowning in your thoughts and dreams. I felt goosebumps all around my body and different kind of sensations below my abdomen, my   heart weight and heart beat is also increased. I personally felt that my blood became warm. Only my pillow and...(kept quiet for few seconds) your photo knew my feelings because only those 2 things became tight in my embrace and listen my heartbeat.  I couldn't eat or sleep properly for few days. Felt very shy to come infront of you . Infact you also worried at that time if I have any health issues or facing trouble with anyone ( he recollected those incidents and a bit smile came in his lips) Although I said no, you have enquired in college, forcefully took me to lady doctor too.  If this went on , you will easily catch it . So with much difficulty I kept aside that book,  and decided not to focus on this topic until you propose me.

Anirudh opened his eyes and asked her to close her eyes. He is completely overwhelmed by her confession and kissed her lips. She embraced him with blush. 

He asked her ' So how do you want us to proceed in this matter? Whatever you say I will agree. Because your happiness, feelings, comfort and pleasure are my top priorities than any thing' 

She gave frowning look and asked 'That means will you not express your feelings and desires'

Anirudh: It is not like that. My major desire is fulfilled.You came back into my life with your wish. I feel so lucky of myself that I won your trust and heart. I have you in my room and that too so near.  What else I wanted?  I promise you that I will ask my wish whenever I feel and at the same time I want you too express it. Now tell me your idea.

Bondita thought for few seconds and suggested that we should take some time to get habituated with each other's presence and ...touch, so that we soon can proceed  further.

He held her hands and said ' Sure Bondita, I liked your idea very much. From today onwards we will start our fresh journey as lovers to complete husband and wife within a short time. Is that fine' 

She nodded happily. He teased her that if you want you can also call me darling, sweet heart. Also have to call me with my name. Not only Patibabu . she smiled and told that she can only call him in privately with a blush. 

Bhatuk and Tapur also spent happily their time in making love, but somehow they didn't proceed completely as Tapur trembled in between. Bhatuk understood her ( recollecting his brother's words that women should not be forced  by their husbands, they should feel comfortable and happy in marriage consummation)and asked her to relax. He asked her not to feel scared and  to go to sleep.  She is impressed with her husband's caring nature and thanked him.

Bondita went aside of their room, removed her jewellery, heavy work saree changed  into simple night saree and came back having Jasmine flower garlands in her open hair.

Anirudh & Bondita reached on their bed, embraced eachother , said 'I love you' to eachother and went into deep peaceful sleep. 

Both are enjoying this proximity and feeling themselves as completed.

coderlady thumbnail

Being separated even after getting married. But its just for a few more hours.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh will be perfect for handling the newspaper. He has the right background.

coderlady thumbnail

Bondita was never educated about intimacy. Not in the right way.

coderlady thumbnail

Good to see the husbands are being so considerate for their wives.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 31 FF: Unexpected tragedy in Shomik Rimjhim lives

Friends, wish you all a very happy new year πŸŽ†πŸŽ†. May God fulfill all your desires and your dreams come true. 

This part of FF and next part also will be dealing with abusing women ( which is a major threat in our society),  illiteracy,  dictatorship of money lenders on poor people and how our barrister couple are going to deal with it. 

Next day of phool sojja rasam  Bondita.woke up and Anirudh is in deep sleep. She came from bath and her wet hair has waked him up. He came and wrapped her arms around her and wished "Good morning meri Gulab Roshogulla"

Bondita huffed and asked " Did you keep nickname for me?"

Anirudh: why not? When you can keep rakshas Babu,  loud speaker babu names to me can't I keep a single name to you?

He pouted his cheeks and she blew it and told that "ok, I thought to wish you good morning by calling your name. If you are angry on me ...then ...I will call you Patibabu."

Infact Anirudh felt his name so sweet and melodious after Bondita called him by name on haldi ritual day. He felt so overwhelmed by listening his name through her voice and yes Bondita caught his happiness. 

She is about to go but he caught her shoulders and requested " please .. Bondita..wish me good morning by my name. Please gulab roshogulla."

Even he is no lesser than her , he know how to change her mood with his voice she wrapped her arms around him and wished " Good morning my sweet heart Anirudh."

They shared romantic moment for a while and later Anirudh got ready and came down. Bondita and Tapur served and sat with them for breakfast with all family members.

On that day entire rc family has started journey except Binoy Catherine.  Trilochan, Somnath couple with their children have left to Tulsipur as Somnath got stuck in Calcutta for many days and kept 2-3 substitute doctors instead of him, but still his presence is needed , whereas new couples left to Krishnanagar for oushtmangla rasam. 

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

In krishnanagar, Shomik and Rimjhim are making arrangements for new couples arrival. Both husband and wife are severely injured, recollecting traumatic incident happened previous day especially Rimjhim has external and internal injuries and deep scratches on her body. She is weeping but still continuing her work of arranging for oushtmangla rasam, giving instructions to maid and cook to arrange rooms for new couples with special flowers and perfumes as well as make special dishes and roshogullas are compulsory for my elder daughter Bondita.

She in thoughts " please forgive me Bondita. You always treated me and your kaka as your parents and made Tapur educated. Because of you Tapur has got success and able to marry a person who loves her. But I was always cruel to you and my jethani sumati after your father's demise. When bad incident striked in my life, when I decided to give up my life now I am understanding the value of relationships and humanity. Before I leave this world I will take care of you as my own daughter to clear my guilt upto some extent.  In this love also may be I am selfish motives for seeking forgiveness from God." She smiled bitterly. 

They are also looking at Rimjhim with grief but latter strictly told them that not to reveal infront of their children and this news should not reach Tulsipur, else their daughters will be insulted in their sasural.  She also offered extra money and told them that after their children left you need to look for other place to work.

Village head Devnath and some other villagers have come there to console the couple. Rimjhim went inside unable to face them,  Shomik is requesting them ( who came to console them) that not to inform about the tragedy they faced previous day else their daughters will be shattered and especially their Anirudh jamayi babu will not spare the culprit. No doubt he will kill that psycho and land in big trouble. We will tell them that burglars have robbed  our house.  

They too expressed their displeasure that when Krishnanagar will get rid of the psycho Bhano, till then no woman irrespective of age will be spared by him . They left.

Rimjhim is shattered completely and crying vigorously after they left. She is hitting herself and Shomik is trying to stop her. She bursted that "In this 40 years of my age, . Till now I have never gone out without having pallu on my head. Never I have spoken with stranger man, if spoken also I used to call them dada, kaka, jethu. We only thought to help the poor farmer Bansilal and his daughters from the clutches of that demon Bhano and sent them away from this village by offering money. But he seeked revenge on us. The insult, I faced.... yesterday...... 😭😭😭😭..I don't want to leave...😭😭😭...I want to die....."

Shomik also bursted into tears and tried to console her by placing his hand on her shoulder, but she immediately jerked his hand away and pleaded " No Tapur ke baba, no... Don't touch me.. I became impure yesterday...my body became im..pu...resmiley19

I don't deserve your love... I will leave this world."

She immediately took knife and tried to strangle her but Shomik stopped her and told that we both together leave the world, just spare upto evening. Our daughters and son in laws are coming today we shall do all rituals and will send them to puja in temple in evening. We shall see them for last time in our life, Then we both will take poison and leave the world. Please Rimjhim, just spare for few hours. "

She agreed and prayed goddess: hey Durga maa, please send someone to kill that demon of Krishnanagar. 

( Readers can imagine Anirudh and co entering in their street, indicating that this problem will be dealt by them)

Just then Anirudh and co reached their house with car horn.  Shomik couple heard car sound and both wiped their tears and went into premises to welcome them. 

Shomik welcomed them with garlands and adorned Anirudh, Bhatuk. They are hardly pretending to smile and barrister couple are experts in detecting truth by  the gestures of people, felt something is not correct. 

Anirudh by observing Shomik face immediately asked "Kakaji, what is the matter. You look very dull. ( By seeing Rimjhim face) even kaki face also turned pale. Is everything ok?"

Bondita and Tapur went near Rimjhim and tried to hold her, but they covered it telling that everything is fine. They insisted the new couples to come for rasam. 

The ritual is to wash the feet of son in Laws but as usual Anirudh didn't let them do that and both insisted to Shomik Rimjhim to sit and washed their feet.  Anirudh and Bhatuk are washing their feet whereas their wives stood beside Rimjhim.  

Tapur observed some scratch on her mother's neck and chuckled. Bondita asked what's the matter. Tapur whispered "Didi, seems like maa baba had done romance last night. Maa is having scratch on her back and one more near her waist. "

Bondita also observed it but suspected something fishy because if kaka kaki are really intimate previous day  then their faces will have glow , but here their faces turned pale. Moreover kaka was never harsh on his wife. She is in thoughts and told Tapur to keep quiet.

Anirudh observed that their side door bolt Is spoiled and is in deep thoughts. Others passing nearby their houses are gossiping and showering pity, wiping their tears by showing Rimjhim and Shomik, which is also observed by him.

Shomik told the new couples that evening there is a special puja done by newly weds of Krishnanagar, you need to go there and they agreed. 

Tapur asked about a necklace of her mother, she stumbled. Anirudh Bondita are observing her, Rimjhim told that it got broken and she gave it to repair. 

Rimjhim personally served food and fed her daughters. Bondita is surprised to see Rimjhim love towards her. It is not fake but there is a deep pain and guilty in her eyes. She exchanged her glance with  Anirudh. 

Later they went into their alloted bedrooms to take rest. Bondita told Anirudh that something has gone wrong here and informed about Rimjhim kaki having deep scratches

Anirudh is shocked and asked 'what if she had fallen anywhere or any other mishap?'

Bondita: Nahi,..nahi..(she hesitated a bit but told) Patibabu! Those are bites ..of..a person when someone are intimate.

Anirudh: How can you firmly say?

Bondita: Do you remember my X class friend Ambika, she was infatuated by a boy and he tried to molest her in a dilapidated building. On that day I found  scratches on her body. Today I have seen on kaki back with similar scratches..

Anirudh is horrified and asked by stumbling: Please don't get offended... Do you mean to say.. Shomik kakaji  is harsh ..I..mean during their..intimate....

Bondita: I don't think so, Shomik kaka will always speak softly to kaki.. even though she hates me and  my mother when she became widow, kaka will shout openly and  leave the topic he always convinces her that not to be harsh on own people and unfortunate incidents can happen with anyone and everyone at one particular stage.but this kind of harrasment ..kaka will not do this to his wife.

Anirudh: Then who could do this to kaki. May be you just had a glimpse and assuming. you need to thoroughly observe her and find the truth. But I am sure something wrong is definitely happened. I also observed the side room door bolt is spoiled and villagers are murmuring about kaka kaki(He thought for a while) may be any robbers have come here 

Bondita recollected that Rimjhim is not wearing any ornaments and agreed with him doubtfully. She told that she will find it out. 

When they came outside their room, they saw maid and cook silently weeping tears and whispering that 'This Krishnanagar is no more a safe place for women. We should leave this village and go for other place to find work. Else that πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ demon .😭'

They listened it and Bondita immediately rushed to them and insisted to reveal the truth. They are stumbling ,..Shomik is passing near by and approached near them. He asked them to leave and he told that he will reveal everything.

Anirudh Bondita are looking at him. He took a deep breathe and told that burglars are kept on robbing most of the houses in Krishnanagar  they  had robbed us previous day and this is the reason for our cold behaviour.

Anirudh asked by placing hand on his shoulder, checking him 'Did they harm you and kaki?'

Shomik : jamayi babu, burglars beat with sticks for 2-3 times they have threatened us with knives and tied us with rope and robbed valuable ornaments and cash.

Rimjhim also came and stood there weeping. Bondita came near her and asked softly " Kaki, did they misbehave with you."

Rimjhim is tensed but shook her head as no. Anirudh gestured Bondita,  she  took her kaki aside and asked 'Then what are these scratches kaki?'

Rimjhim is perplexed, stammered for a while, but later told that they have tied us with many ropes and scratch is formed. Nothing... nothing..more than that Bondita. 

Bondita: Kaki,  I agree that you don't consider me as your daughter. But..please..for a while..forget all the differences between us and tell the fact...I won't ask anything from you. Consider me also as your daughter.

Rimjhim unable to take Bondita's words embraced her and told that ' It's not like that Bondita. May be I may have not loved you as my daughter,..but the fact is I have stopped hating you long back. You took care of Tapur and you are the reason behind her success. Trust me,..I don't have any hatred on you. Whatever I am telling is truth...Those burglars are merciless. They have tied with many ropes so these scratches have formed.'

Bondita felt that something is missing or incomplete facts and left the topic. They came near Shomik and Anirudh is asking "Kakaji, have you given police complaint?"

Shomik nodded and lied  ' yes,...yes..jamayi babu, we all villagers went and gave police complaint. They also assured that they will catch the burglars soon.  So you don't worry. '

His stammering words made clear indication that Shomik is lying and Anirudh simply nodded as he agreed. 

Anirudh asked if they are running shortage of money, please don't hesitate to tell me. Consider me as your son. But Shomik told that it is not like that, we have money and asked them to take rest.

In evening,..

Both the couples have got ready to go to temple. Anirudh asked kaka kaki to accompany them but they told that they got order to make medicines by next day, so they can't come. Tapur saw medicinal leaves and went near to touch it. 

Rimjhim is worried and shouted not to touch it. They are calotropis leaves highly poisonous even by touching. We got it from jaundice patient's house to prepare medicine who stays  nearby. We will prepare it with utmost care, later we  will throw remaining leaves out  and hurried them to leave for puja. 

Rimjhim felt but emotional and asked Tapur to leave her childish behaviour and obey husband and in laws orders. She asked Bondita to take care of Tapur and also herself. 

Anirudh asked 'kaki, we are leaving tomorrow. Then why do you want to bid us farewell today only?'

Shomik covered it by telling 'jamayibabu, sometimes your kaki  is becoming too emotional. Before getting our daughters marriage she always got worried about their delay in marriage. But after they got married, now she is worried about their welfare. She is too insane.'

They felt convinced and left to temple by walk which is few minutes away. Shomik Rimjhim looked at them emotionally and waved their hands and closed door.

Bhatuk Tapur always playful kept competing in brisk walk about who will reach temple first. Anirudh Bondita are looking eachother that something is not good, but when they are passing they have listened to villagers gossiping that ' Ghor kalyug, whatever had happened yesterday to Shomik family,..it should not have happened... .such a drastic incident happened to Rimjhim boudi.. Don't know if she will be alive or not..'

They are horrified listening this, Anirudh asked Bondita to trick them and find the truth. She agreed.

Bondita went near to them with tears in her eyes and kept on weeping. They are shocked as if she learnt the truth. She bursted into tears infront of them holding her forehead: " hey Durga maa, what kind of day had come in my kaki life. What will happen to her now. What to do now?"

Anirudh is hiding nearby and listening everything. Ladies came near and tried to console her " What to do Bondita! This is destiny. Poor Rimjhim boudi, nobody could have imagined in their dream that in this age a man will molest her and that too she is dragged into room  infront of her husband mercilessly. That Bhano is really a demon. He is Krishnanagar Raavan. Your kaka kaki have managed to save the farmer Bansilal family but they were trapped in his clutches."

Bondita and Anirudh are astonished to listen this and shattered, but controlling her tears she asked 'What exactly had happened maasi. Who is that Bhano? I mean kaka kaki are not in a position to tell in detail "

They told that "There is a rich money lender named Bhano who came Krishnanagar 6 years ago. Earlier he used to be very nice with all of us. He used to owe money to poor farmers, took stamp of their thumb prints on empty papers but later he started showing true colours. He used to snatch crops from us, took valuable things, ornaments,...and later he started abusing women irrespective of their age..from a little girl to an old woman...every woman is a prey to that eagle. Village head also unable to go and complain against him as he had partnership with Britishers in illegal business and police officers. If anyone revolt on him, They impose false cases and will be sent to jail . 

Having deep frustration in mind, woman's daughter a teenager who is married , standing with them blurted : "How much should we women hide ourselves, Bondita didi? How much? We always carry pallu on our forehead and be traditional in our dressing completely. Never spoke with outside men. If we speak also we call them dada, kaka and jethu. Still we don't have any security. Is our life really a curse?"

Suddenly Anirudh (who came from back) and Bondita at a time told "No, being a woman is not a curse"

Anirudh in his dj voice: maasiji, you are daughter, sister, wife and mother. How can you consider yourself as worthless? Why do you offend yourself for the mistake of a monster? It is that Bhano who deserve a severe punishment for his henious crimes. He will pay for all his misdeeds and I promise that I will see his end. You all will punish him and every man will remember the punishment who thinks women as a commodity. 

Just then a servant of the woman (who is speaking with Anirudh) came running towards her and informed that Shomik has bought calotropis leaves from our backyard and gave money. 

She raised her doubt that those are poisonous if they are using for any medicine to treat jaundice disease , vomittings ( thought for a while) right now no one have any disease in Krishnanagar that requires these calotropis leaves,  how come Shomik want it .

Both Anirudh and Bondita are astonished and understood what they have planned in their absence and rushed towards home.

Shomik has grinded leaves, made juice and brought it in bowl. Rimjhim requested him to write farewell letter to son in laws to take care of their daughters and forgive them for this unfortunate incident. He agreed and started writing.

At the same time, Bhatuk and Tapur also learnt about the mishap by others gossiping ( as people always can't control themselves by chatting about these kind of incidents) and they too started running back. Tapur is literally shattered and Bhatuk consoling her.

Anirudh Bondita reached at first and found that main door is locked from inside and banged the door. Shomik doesn't want to leave the opportunity of taking poison and didn't pay attention to banging of door. 

Bhatuk Tapur also came and Bondita asked Tapur to scream for help. Tapur screamed loudly "Maa, baba,.some vehicle has hit me. I am bleeding. Help me..maa..baba..."

Rimjhim Shomik melted for their daughter's scream, hid the bowl and opened the door and asked about the pain. Both the girls have emotionally bursted and cuddled Rimjhim whereas son in laws hold their father in law. 

They understood that children got to know everything, felt too embarrassed to face them and wanted to run away but Bondita caught hold of her kaki,  sternly and asked ' why do you want to leave us kaki? Why are you making us orphans? How can we live without our parents? We came to know everything..'

Rimjhim felt ashamed of herself to face them and closed her eyes due to embarrassment. Anirudh gestured Bondita to comfort kaki. 

They made kaka kaki to be seated, gave water and embraced her for long time. Rimjhim also leaned her head on Bondita's shoulder and shedded tears. Tapur placed her head in her mother's lap.  Anirudh carefully had thrown the leaves and poison bowl outside and washed his hands. 

Both the son in laws made Shomik to seat in sofa and they sat under his feet to comfort him. He felt embarrassed to see them like that but Anirudh insisted not to move. 

After few.minutes silence, Bondita asked : we came to know about Bhano, his atrocities but I didn't understand why he want to seek revenge on you. What exactly does he  have enemity with you.? Kaka, only you can explain please tell us.

Shomik explained that after we villagers came to know his true colours and his influence in Britishers, I helped poor farmers who lack Money for buying seeds and in other expenses. I tried to motivate Krishnanagar people to help among ourselves so that we need not take any help from Bhano. We almost avoided him. This irked him and I cleared few farmers debts and got back the papers.  Among those farmers whom I saved Bansilal is the one. I also Decided to bring this matter upto you ( Anirudh) he came to know about my influence that I am the relative of Tulsipur RC family, father in law of you ( Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary). To keep my mouth shut he stooped to this level. He attacked yesterday evening and beat me badly and later attacked..your kaki. Unfortunate thing is his henchmen surrounded our house holding swords and spears. So none of the villagers got courage to go against them and rescue us. 

Anirudh got highly annoyed by the fact that if entire villagers have gathered courage and attacked the henchmen this mishap could not have been happened. But due to fear and lack of courage, they slept quiet. He felt that villagers also should be responsible for this situation. 

Anirudh assured them that they will get justice and later he counseled both of them to give up suicide attempt as this is not the solution for any problem , moreover they are not fault, not impure and treat us as your sons. Don’t feel ashamed infront of your sons. Else we will be guilty throughout our life that a mother doesn’t have trust on her sons. Rimjhim is moved away by this and later both promised that they will not commit suicide but will fight for justice. 

Bondita made them take food and asked them to rest. Meanwhile Anirudh met village head Devnath and gathered complete information about Bhano, who is behind him, who are the henchmen. 

He came late in the night and discussed with Bondita, how to tackle the situation and decided to teach a great lesson not only to Bhano and his henchmen but also to entire villagers.