Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 27: Dheeraj is exposed by Bonditha and Anirudh is extremely guilt 

Next day at a time Anirudh and Dheeraj family received 2 letters that they should attend a special court session in that day at 10 AM at any cost as the case is very important if they won't attend they have to face dire consequences. 

For Dheeraj family, police constables have took the notice and gave it . They ordered that entire Ghosh family with all relatives have to attend it.  Dheeraj is thinking who could be behind this court session.

Anirudh doesn't know that Dheeraj also received similar kind of notice and vice versa. Trilochan, Binoy, Somnath and Bhatuk already left before with Bondita. He asked ladies to look after Ashirwad rasam arrangements and left to the court. The peon told that special court session is there in open premises and Anirudh Dheeraj are surprised to see each other.

Suddenly they saw Trilochan, Binoy there.( elder RC brothers don’t know what Bonditha planned but decided to support her). Anirudh asked what are they doing there and he  realised that this is all Bondita's plan. As usual he is about to raised his voice on them but interrupted by Bondita who came in barrister cost. For an instant he is unable to turn his looks for her fierce avatar , whereas Dheeraj ego is hurt but still brought an artificial smile on his face.

Anirudh : what is all this Bondita, what is happening here. You are still a student. After completing final year exams you will get this eligibility to plead a case.

Bondita: The case belongs to me. I am a victim as well as lawyer to my personal case. If I have received a problem from any other person in this world I could have asked you to look after my case. But the problem has come from your end. I have left with no other option than to stand for myself and give my argument. You will be the judge to my case.

Dheeraj came forward and showered his concern for her problems, offered his help that he is ready to help her if she had any problem. Bondita asked the only help for her is he should swear on his parents that he will tell all the truth and will not leave until the court sessions are completed. It is like tasting bitter guard juice to him but still he had done it.

Peon, Bihari , Bhatuk have arranged chairs tables and represented a court environment in open area and intentionally Bondita requested no ladies from her family  should come to the court. Men from Rc family, Dheeraj family along with their relatives are also called there.

She gave Anirudh judge coat and asked him to work as a judge for her personal case . He understood that she is trying to reveal his love infront of everyone and decided not to reveal it despite of how much pressure he face from her. 

Bondita also thought in mind that today you will understand everything. It is a promise from my side to you sakhababu.

Dheeraj in mind " Today I will express with pathetic voice how much I love Bondita and  if possible will make Anirudh feel inferior than me " Dheeraj had underestimated the power of Bondita due to his male ego.he only felt that Bondita can study well but cannot argue efficiently in court. Also he is thinking that he had left no clues  and loopholes for her.

Anirudh sat in Judge seat and Bondita told that as Anirudh is not able to present his version, his  brothers  Somnath and Bhatuk who are very much aware of his brother's intention will present on behalf of him. Judge (Anirudh) nodded and Dheeraj is asked to come to give his confession. Trilochan, Binoy on one side and Dheeraj family members on other side. They already started murmuring about this as adventurous or shameless act of bride, giving frowning looks. 

Anirudh is getting embarrassment feeling infront of Dheeraj and his family. Seeing this Dheeraj felt glad and decided to belittle him to the core. 

Dheeraj relatives started taunting his parents that their would be bahu is krantikari speaking infront of male members, shame to family respect,..blah..blah..

They pathetically replied that they only want Dheeraj happiness and he is happy with educated bride. Anyone can easily depict that they are not telling this whole heartedly.

Initially Dheeraj is questioned about his family Circle and all relatives, he took everyone name except Suketu. But Bondita kept him in words, confused him and shown his photo with suketu and confronted him for hiding about this from Anirudh. She had shown the photo to latter. 

But Dheeraj cleverly covered this and told " yes I hid this fact because we were friends previously but our friendship and relationship is cut off since when he brought drugs to the party. I cannot excuse him for that. I was scared to share this with Anirudh babu because he may misunderstand me because of Suketu and suspect my intentions."

Bondita: why will he misunderstand you if you are genuine and honest.

Dheeraj: yes I could not have hidden it but believe me I don't have any selfish motives beyond it. 

Bondita made him relax, by saying "Ok fine. No problem. I am impressed that you always support truth and you have forbidden your cousin when he had gone in wrong path. I believe in you."

She intentionally gave desparate gestures and by seeing this, Dheeraj confidence is increased that he has lied confidently and Bondita cannot catch any of his loop holes.

Somnath and Bhatuk came into convict bone and told on behalf of Anirudh ( imitating his voice and aggressive tone) that Bondita is my responsibility, I have married her only to save from sati , now she has to move on in her life.  I have never loved her.  ( Anirudh felt guilty for those words). 

Bondita : Why do you feel that she won't suit you?

Somnath as Anirudh: because she is 9 years younger than me. She will not suit me as a life partner. I cannot see her as my wife. I am ashamed to feel her as my wife... 

Anirudh unable to bear this, suddenly said order order and not to deviate from the case. Bondita told that no she is stuck to the case only.

They continued  'I don't bother whatever she thinks of me, if she stays happy with Dheeraj or not, but she should not love me, only I will command, she should follow it. Because I Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is only a human being and Bondita is a machine. I only should have love and affection, whereas she should not have.   I will shower my affection on her but she should not love me. I will make her smile and give courage when she is sad, heart broken or shattered. But Bondita should not love me. I will feed her when she is hungry, will teach good and bad for her. I will know her pain and try to solve her every problem, but she should not love me.'

Anirudh asked them to stop uttering nonsense. She asked Somnath Bhatuk to leave. His brothers Words are echoing in Anirudh's mind and sat impatiently in judge seat. Somnath and Bhatuk smiled looking at their brother's state. 

Dheeraj also started doing drama that he don't know that Anirudh loved Bondita else he would not have brought this proposal to him, faked guilty feeling and told that I will drop for him, will sacrifice for him.

She sarcastically told "Oh, what a great man you are Dheeraj ji! How can you leave in middle. Case is not yet dispersed. Please come into convict bone"

But still Dheeraj wants to leave she insisted that if your love is true you should not leave this case in between. 

She asked him since how long are you in love with Bondita?

He replied " I have seen Bondita in final year of my college and felt in love with her."

Bondita: Did you tell her?

Dheeraj: No, I need to settle in life and then express my love.

Bon: to whom , Bon or ARC .if you really loved Bondita did you go and expressed your love directly

Dheeraj: I thought that it will be better if I approach in systematic way through her family members. I found that Sri ARC is her major well wisher, guardian and her mentor. If he say anything then she won't deny 

Bondita:  please note this point your honour. Sri Dheeraj Ghosh is not interested in knowing Bondita Das opinion. He neither asked her opinion before  discussing with ARC nor at the time fixing muhurat for Ashirwad rasam.  This is the importance he had given to his fiance. Then how can Sri ARC jumped into conclusion that Dheeraj Ghosh will keep his wife happy is suitable for Bondita Das?

Dheeraj and his family members face colour is turning pale, unable to endure the tantrums.

When Bondita is arguing in aggressive voice, at a time, 2 incidents happened there within few  minutes gap.

Incident 1: 

Suddenly Bondita got nervous breakdown and she fell down on the ground and her hands and legs are jerking. Everyone are shocked to see this . In that process she vomitted and spoiled her clothes. Bad smell is coming from her body and she almost peed in spot.

Anirudh came out of judge seat and ran towards her but Dheeraj has not even moving an inch from his place, kept kerchief to prevent the smell to his nose . Anirudh immediately went to Bondita and trying to stop her jerking of hands and legs. Somnath told that whatever I have suspected became true she has got nervous breakdown and he scared Anirudh and others with medical terms and explaining symptoms that this is a life long problem. Immediately she has to be cleaned.  Bhatuk brought some water. Trilochan is praying for bondita's health. Binoy immediately went outside and bought medicines suggested by Somnath and  a saree for her.

Anirudh is about to splash water, but stopped for a while because she has vomitted on her saree down the throat and also on near her waist. He hesitated to touch her sensitive parts  and urged the ladies of Dheeraj house to clean and change her clothes. They turned their faces away and berated her, even Dheeraj is giving disgusting looks and turned his face aside, not stopping his relatives tantrums . 

Anirudh felt dismayed for his perspective towards a fits patient,  Somnath hurried him to clean her else she will start Shivering.  

Anirudh  immediately  without any embarrassment or hesitation started cleaning her face, down the throat,  near her waist wherever she vomitted. 

Dheeraj family started mocking him. He damn care about anyone's words. Trilochan also looked at him in surprise and understood that Anirudh suppressed his love all this time. Anirudh kept some metal object  to stop jerking ( as per somnath's advice). They are closing their nose and giving abominating looks to her started their taunts. Anirudh shouted for peon and get the room keys of a waiting room near by so that he will change her saree. Everyone are hell shocked to what Anirudh said and increased their taunts . Now he is no more ina mood to pay attention to anyone.

Another incident also happened within 5 minutes gap,

Incident 2: They have seen a girl running towards Dheeraj and asking "Dada, Dada! Are you fine? Somebody came to our house and told that you met with accident. How is your health now?"

The girl is his maternal cousin, kept in the dark room  and Bondita had sent this message through Tapur, who went disguised as maid. Poor girl is in menses and she unknowingly touched him out of concern.

Bondita faked unconscious state recollected the incident when she went to Dheeraj house on official work , elder woman asking about menses date with the girl and the girl is giving the date. Elder woman commanding to stay in dark room and adjust with the water in the pot.  She had also seen Suketu photo in   Dheeraj house in the side room, Bondita snatched the photo . She had  enquired about their relationship with the girl  and came to know that they are best friends & cousins too. 

Dheeraj had forcely jerked his cousin ( menses girl) hand and rebuked that how can you do this bewakoof ladki, Don't you know that touching me in these  days is sin and vent out his frustration  on his sister for few seconds and instantly realised where he is standing. Suddenly the girl mother and few other ladies dragged her started blaming her for coming out during menses and left to home with girl.

Anirudh slapped Dheeraj for bad mouthing his sister who has got menses and shouted that " So this is what your real character. All these days you have faked infront of me. You don't have any respect for women. You will blame your sister for a natural symptom of her womanhood and you will run away if the person whom you decide to marry has got a disease or any problem and will not help her in hard times.  you are ashamed of womanhood  such a cheap and narrow minded mentality.. why should I blame you. I am ashamed of myself for foolishly believing you and decided to get Bondita married to you. "

Dheeraj: yes, I want a wife but not interested to marry a diseased girl. Such a shameless girl who peed in public in this age .I want a wife who do service to me and my family not a patient to whom I should do service.

Anirudh in dj voice: Mind your language Dheeraj, can't you see she got fits problem

Dheeraj father Birendra: this is not only a  fits problem. She and your family deserve the punishment given by Durga maa for the injustice done to our family

Anirudh: what injustice was done to you?

Birendra and his wife: Because of your family we have suffered severe loss in business, we got huge penalty to be paid, my nephew suketu has lost his career because of this krantikari Bondita, she had made suketu dismissed from college in his last year. He now joined in normal degree college in foreign country. He is very close to our Dheeraj. They have parted because of Bondita. On that day itself our Dheeraj owed for revenge. 

Now no one will marry this diseased girl. She got defamed infront of public, this will remain as black spot in her complete life.

Suddenly Bondita got up and clapped for foolishly revealing their plan infront of Anirudh and sarcastically praised Dheeraj for his silent revenge.  Anirudh went and hold Bondita and asked 'Are you fine Bondita?'

Bondita replied 'yes, sakhababu I am fine and I can never become weak until your love is there with me.  I have faked fits problem with the help of Somnath jamayi babu and Bhatuk  to show Dheeraj real colours. (Pointing to Dheeraj)   Is he the person who love me truly. Is he the person who will accompany me in all hardships throughout the life. For this worthless person you have faked anger and hatred on me.you want me to marry him as a part of your guru dakshina.'

Dheeraj to Bondita: wow, what a drama! if you both want to get married why to do this drama infront of us. Why do you want to become mahaan and want to prove me as worthless. 

Bondita gave him a tight slap for creating the differences between them, for degrading her sakhababu with his bitter words of pointing age gap.

Trilochan : Now have you understood the situation Anirudh, this fellow might have instigated you that due to age gap between husband and wife will not live happily and you easily got trapped. , you felt ashamed to marry  our Bondita  but she had not even felt ashamed or felt inferior to you. What if her health condition really deteriotes? Can't you understand her love when she came to do service to you as Jyoti.. only mother and wife will do the personal service to a man . You tried to break her heart without knowing..no.no..by knowing her love and one more thing.. she also know that you know her love towards you and you too loved her. 

Anirudh is embarrassed and extremely guilty for this, closed his eyes which had tears and guilty.

Trilochan shouted on Dheeraj family and asked them to leave and announced that Bondita always belonged to rc family and will never become their house bahu.

Dheeraj and his family left fuming from there. Later, Bondita  herself cleaned the mess, Anirudh is about to take broom stick from her hand but she politely rejected it  . Later she went near a waiting room of court  and changed her clothes. Anirudh is in utmost guilty unable to face her. Bonditha came and thanked everyone for supporting her in this hard times. She asked permission from Trilochan Binoy that her case is not yet solved completely. I need to show a realistic example to our judge.

Sakhababu had only seen one side of coin and concluded everything but I would like to show him the other side of the coin too. If you permit now I would like to show the other side of coin to him, this case will be dealt by both of us only now and we shall return back after sometime. 

Trilochan patted her head and asked them to return soon. Guilty is killing Anirudh's soul . She observed his state of mind and asked if she can drive the car ( which is taught by him previously).

With much difficult he uttered "Bondita"having tears in voice. Even Bondita want to melt but made a strong determination that she should give him reality check that she should not melt at any cost.

Janab, I want you to take to my friend's house and then you will understand everything. In the middle Bondita focus is on driving while Anirudh is looking at her with guilty. He knew that she always loved him, he had seen her maturity in many incidents but still he stood on his stubbornness to avoid her at any cost. He really behaved as a moron. How could she marry another person whom she had not loved and when he himself is in her heart. He closed his eyes to stop his tears but today tears are not at all listening him. 

Bondita also didn't disturb him, she silently gave kerchief and water, took him to a house, which is decorated beautifully. 

He recognised that the house is Komali  ( Bondita's classmate Dhananjay ex wife because of whom even Anirudh annuled his marriage) parents house because  he used to know about her welfare through social reformers after she parted from Dhananjay , made arrangements for her education and later convinced her parents to accept their daughter. 3 years back, they met their daughter and took her to home with full respect. He  got confused but Bondita asked him to move. He didn't understand how Bondita know about Komali, when did they meet. 

He saw some social reformers who are well known to him and they expressed their happiness for him coming. They told that it is komali Ashirwad rasam on that day . Pandit will fix muhurat today. 

Komali parents came and greeted him and expressed their happiness that their daughter is getting married in right age as per her choice. 

They told that Dulha is getting ready and now komali is doing her degree in Arts. Groom also wanted her to continue education and that is their love marriage. Anirudh felt happy to listen this. 

Later komali came and took his blessings and thanked Bondita for bringing Anirudh there. He looked at both of them as confused. Komali told that they met few months before in  inter college competitions and became friends. I know that she is your wife. Anirudh asked "How come you recognised Bondita. You have seen only once I  Tulsipur that too 5 years ago on our haveli. " Komali laughed and replied " Anirudh dada, it is not a tough thing. I have seen her photo in  your wallet as you always carry it with you. But recently you got busy in cases and we are unable to contact you , but Bondita promised me that she will bring you today  "

Anirudh felt embarrassed for his secret coming out and Bonditha gave him a frowning look and pouted her cheeks turning aside but blushed in her heart.  

After few minutes, Dhanunajay and his friends came out and his chacha chachi are also there. Anirudh is shocked to know that Dhananjay is going to remarry her. 

He immediately hold Dhananjay collar that if he harrassed Komali again but komali came and explained that it is not like that. They met last year, Dhananjay had really changed and by seeing his mending ways it is herself with bondita's encouragement who proposed him for marriage. She proudly told that she doesn't have any complaints against him, and now she is also 19 years to understand about married life. 

Dhananjay also recollected and told Anirudh that you once told me that true love comes in search of you if you change completely. This happened now at right age and right time. I am grateful to komali and her parents for forgiving me and  accepting me again. I promise you that I will always give importance to her feelings and keep her happy.

Anirudh personally asked Komali if you don't have any hesitations to accept Dhananjay once again. She told that Dhananjay is a reformed person and have all the qualities which a woman will always desire to see in her husband. May be he lost his property now but he can again earn it with his hard work. I have complete faith in him. A woman always desires for such kind of husband who keeps her happy, who never let tears roll from her eyes, who can make her forget whole world, while sorrows, pain . 

Anirudh felt happy apologized Dhananjay for holding his collar and wished them both good luck. They personally invited to come for their wedding which will happen after 14 days. Bondita told that she will come and join them as her 4th year exams will start after 4 days and will complete before their marriage..

Both Dhananjay and komali personally apologized Anirudh and Bondita that because of them their marriage got annulled and if possible think of mending their relationship as they both are made for each other.

After Ashirwad rasam, they both left and this time also Bondita is driving the car smoothly. Anirudh closed his eyes with guilt and his brothers words (pretending him ) Komali words are echoing in his ears.He compared the realistic examples shown by Dheeraj and Bondita. He didn't even asked the women about the complete problem with their husbands whom Dheeraj has shown. It is not necessarily because of age gap only there may be some other reasons also. But he foolishly came into Dheeraj words. His Bondita embraced him and clearly confessed her love. What had he done? He sighed out of disgust. Now how to apologise her? He looked at her .she is driving silently with no expression in her face.  Not only car if he handover his life to Bondita she will drive smoothly. Now she became his Guru who had enlightened him and he stooped so low infront of her with his emotional blackmail. 

Bondita also intentionally not spoken anything although this silence is killing both of them especially Anirudh. He landed up in such a situation that he cannot face the person who is his soulmate.  They reached home late night and every one are eagerly waiting for them.  She told that everything is fine, now we both are tired we will go for sleep and will talk tomorrow. 

That night, sleep is far from their eyes. Anirudh is unable to bear the silence anymore, he felt that “I have done a big blunder in my life, why should I  feel ashamed to face my soulmate now. I will rectify this at any cost.”

He went and knocked Bonditha’s house door in her portion. Somnath and Sampoorna are staying in Bonditha’s house portion. Somnath firmly told that not to disturb Bonditha. She is heart broken and let her have some privacy. 

But Anirudh is rigid and told by shouting that he will wait outside until she come and talk to him. It is already raining outside and he stood outside in rain. Bonditha looked him through her window, went outside with umbrella and asked him to come inside. He told that “every accused and culprit will have a chance to plead his case before he get hanged, will you permit me to plead my case before my guilty feeling kills me.” 

Despite of how much anger she had, she can't let him speak such harsh and cursing words to himself and immediately closed his mouth. He took her hand and requested her softly "now you will be my judge and I am accused and I would like to plead my case in my room. Will you come janab?"

She looked at him in surprise but nodded her head as acceptance, went with him.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Bondita called a court session and she will preside over it. Good going.

coderlady thumbnail

Dheeraj is underestimating Bondita now but not for long.

coderlady thumbnail

Bondita is using her own tactics to get Dheeraj to fall into a trap.

coderlady thumbnail

She is right. Dheeraj never asked Bondita. How can he claim to love her?

coderlady thumbnail

The true colors came out pretty quickly. They could not hide for long.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh will plead his case to Bondita now. About time.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anirudh will plead his case to Bondita now. About time.

no, he will clear everything

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 28: Finally Anirudh confessed his love, some sweet secrets came out

Anirudh asked Bondita to be judge for his case and his case will be pleaded in his room She agreed and went with him.

Everyone are sleeping. He switched on the light made her to wear judge coat and made her sit in a chair. She felt nervous when she entered his room. It is not at all the thought that he will misbehave with her, but some kind of excitement, anxiety and mostly what he will confess. Will he reject her once again. Then how to deal with her shattered heart. It is better not to expect any love from him. May be due to attachment from many years he might have kept her photo in his Wallet and nothing more than that.

He sat on knees infront of her feet and started confessing by keeping his hands on her  feet. He started " Janab, I know I have hurted the most innocent person barrister Bondita ( he is about to tell Bondita Roy Chowdhary but stopped at Bondita Roy) Das  . Today I will  confess all my feelings. Please convey her

Janab, when I am in Teenage I was in crush with my neighborhood girl Soudamini, initially I thought that I am in love with her but she always kept my feelings in dilemma because she only dreamt for luxurious foreign culture life with me. She has loved me because I belong to Roy Chowdhary family and lived in foreign, else she would not care about me. 

When I am in dilemma about her, situations forced me to marry an angel who is just 12; years old, who had still childhood features, innocence in her face. By marrying her, I broke Soudamini heart and I was literally shattered and broken myself for 2 reasons - one is for making Soudamini shatter and other reason is a little girl carrying vermillion in her forehead in my name.  Only me, and my study room know for how many days I had literally cried for making these 2 crimes.

At that stage, I strictly consoled myself and daily I used to make me understand that loneliness is the only companion to me and taking care of Bondita as my responsibility and make her a well educated person are the main ambitions in my life. I should get habituated to this loneliness should not think of myself, my life  , but I don't know at that moment that Durga maa had sent her angel as a soulmate to me to fulfill all the void and vaccum in me. I became complete only because of her. Due to my stubborn nature, till today I am running from this fact ( Bondita)who is the most beautiful boon in my life. Initially she is only my responsibility, later my student and a best friend. But I don't know when she turned to be reason for my existence. 

When she was abducted by Brijwasi I was completely shattered and I didn't get peace till I get my Bondita back. When I was in Calcutta  she was suffering with high fever in Tulsipur as kaka made her away from studies, I felt something was aching in my heart and returned to her. Unknowingly my instinct used to give me warning whenever she is in danger.( He took hands from her feet and kept as crossed on his body as he is hugging himself & said) When I annulled my marriage with her, I have lost my life and left as a lifeless body, but Decided to fight for her and will continue to do  it till my last breathe. Only God knows how I controlled my tears and anger on myself when Sumati maa , Thakuma rebuked on my Bondita not to touch me, embrace me as I became stranger ( Paraya mard) to her. I became so possessive for her,  unable to bear even when her mother raise hand on her. But She has to listen to them as they are her family, I myself  was responsible because I had made her away from me and when she stopped talking to me (in secondary school XI std) I felt so breathlessness. 

I always admire her, worship her and... love her from my heart,.and I cannot surely say when it turned into love. ( She looked at him with surprise and filled with tears she almost lost her hopes after this guru dakshina drama that he will realise his love to her, both of them have an eye lock for a long time). There is a pin drop silence in their room. Both of them have not even moved looking at each other

Anirudh finally confessed ( forgetting about their case) " I love you Bondita 💕💕💕. I love you ...so much. I have told this in your absence for number of times . Only these 4 walls in my bedroom are witnesses for this  . 

Initially I am scared to admit it to my heart, later I am scared to admit the truth to you Bondita or anyone. But I cannot stop myself loving you,  worshipping you ( Tears rolled from her eyes). The only fact which made me scared is if I confess my love, may be I am not letting you to chose the person whom you may love or the other efficient person who loves you deeply and honestly,  to come into your life. Because I took care of your in all the years tried my level best to fulfill the void and vaccum in your life, would it be fair to ask you to stay with me as my soulmate for a life time. Will I not be selfish and do injustice for you. ( She started moving from her chair and sat down with him with tears)

This hesitation had only turned into inferiority complex. Sometimes I used to feel and also cry that why had I not born 5 -6 years later to be a perfect match with you ( She is shooking her head as no)

Bondita cuddled him and said "No never I felt that we are mismatch due to age gap. Never degrade, belittle yourself infront of anyone. Not even with God. In fact the beauty in our relationship is only this age gap. You have fulfilled the void and vaccum in every stage, you always comfort me and pamper me. Husband and wife relationship cannot have compatibility because of less age difference but can have compatibility and love  because of respect, friendship, understanding eachother, freedom and flexibility they give to eachother. I cannot think of even God as my husband infront of you because you are everything to me. You only can make me complete. If Dheeraj is a genuine person, even then I cannot consider him as my husband. It is only you I have always considered my husband, my universe . I can freely discuss anything with you. I am not telling this under any teenage hormonal rush.  Now I reached 20 years and I think I am self sufficient to support myself. You always told me that I should have responsibility and freedom to chose my life partner. Now I am telling you once again that I always been in  love with you and I am confessing it in my full senses that I only want you as my husband in all the means. I insist in all the means."

It remained tears in his eyes and tightened his grip towards her.  Still many years of inferiority complex had not left him completely and some hesitation is left  in his mind. 

With tears in voice and eyes,

Anirudh: Do you really feel comfortable and happy with me Bondita?

Bondita ( with sparkling tearful eyes and shy in her face): yes , I will be the most happiest person whenever I stay near to you. I need not worry about anything.

Anirudh: Are.you not ashamed of me as I am much elder in age, many of your college mates proposed you, and can get good alliances who suit with your age..

Bondita closed his mouth and sternly told " I already told you not to mention about the age gap, but only think of our unique and precious bond between us. Will I be ashamed of you when you are ill ? Tell me ( he recollected how she has done service as Jyoti and shooked his head as no). Will I let you leave the world alone when death comes, automatically my heart also stops beating.  ( This time he placed his hand on her mouth and shook his head as no and cuddled her deeply)

She came out of their embrace and  by placing her hand in his heart  and told that 'This is my kingdom and I want to rule my kingdom as a queen. Are you understanding it?'

Anirudh : your kingdom is waiting for you queen Bondita Roy Chowdhary. 

She giggled and both embraced deeply. 

After a while,

Anirudh : Bondita, I am sorry.  I need to clarify something with you that Dheeraj....

She interrupted him in middle.

Bondita: No need to explain sakhababu, I clearly understood that to take revenge on behalf of Suketu, Dheeraj  had befriended you and left the impact on you that due to age gap husband and wife cannot lead a happy married life and you came into his words because you already have this inferiority complex. Am I correct? 

He said "hmmm"

Bondita continued : "There is also my mistake in this. I could have confessed my love directly to you long time before. Actually I planned to express it on your belated birthday but you are already under Dheeraj influence"

Anirudh: sorry, I had hurt you a lot & made you cry unnecessarily

Bondita: even you too cried secretly and might have punished yourself. Am I correct?

Anirudh: ( by bending his head) hmm.

Bondita ( wiping his tears and he too reciprocated the same): okay let us forget the past and will reveal our elders tomorrow that we cleared out misunderstandings and want to get married.

Anirudh nodded as acceptance, cupped her face and said "Bondita, I love you so much.."

Bondita: I love you too sakhababu.😍😍

They spent their time in their sweet talks. He asked from when did she started having feelings for him. 

She thought for a while and said even I can't say clearly when my feelings are started. Whenever I used to call you in my heart, you used to be with me in next minute.  But when we parted after annulling our marriage it gave me intense grief. When maa is forcefully dragging me away from you, I felt that I lost my life at that moment. He held her hand firmly. 

I have felt so bad when Thakuma is calling you as stranger to me. I shouted on Thakuma and told that you are not stranger to me,  but maa made me feel ashamed of speaking boldly and embracing you when you came to speak about studies at that time. Instead of arguing with them for every minute things, I thought it is better to shift to Calcutta and concentrate on studies. So I agreed for their conditions of not meeting you and taking financial help from you. But only god knows how much I cried at that time. Anirudh had cheered her and asked not to think about any bitter memories. 

Later, He had shown her his suit which she made kashiram to stitch with her part time work in X std, and how he maintained it as precious gift till day and also shown her  photographs in his room . He revealed that he used to cuddle her photo and sleep in the night. She felt so shy and Anirudh is mesmerized to see her blushing for the first time , how her face and cheeks colour change during blushing. He teased her for this . She revealed that sampoorna didi, Tapur and Catherine maa used to tease her a lot when she blushed about him in their talks. He felt amazed and pouted his cheeks for not blushing infront of him till that day. She smiled and shyly told that she will do it from now onwards, also revealed that she too used to cuddle his photo Whenever she wants to share her happiness, intense pain and sorrow. 

Anirudh asked her to promise that from now onwards not to cuddle his photo but him only directly and share everything 🥰. She felt shy but at the same time  kept condition that he too should do the same. So they made final promise that they won't keep any secrets be it from minute things to major things and share it without any hesitation, embarrassment.  They also promised eachother that they will stand for each other in all phases of life. Night passed away by their talks and  both  slept on floor holding each other hands  and soon it became morning.

Next morning, sampoorna is looking for Bondita in their house portion everywhere and worried where she could have gone early in the morning or did she not return back when she went to speak with Anirudh. Did he break her heart again? She asked Somnath and Tapur they too said they don't know. Shomik went to out of station previous day on business work and Rimjhim is least bothered about Bondita. She is not showing her displeasure because her husband and her daughter will not spare her if she say anything against Bondita, so she used to stay away from Bondita's matters.  

They all three are searching for them and Bhatuk too joined them. Anirudh's bedroom has window from outside and they peeped through window and saw an unexpected scene which they can't imagine  that it will come true so soon. 

Bhatuk shouted with excitement. Anirudh Bondita woke up from sleep and felt embarrassed to face their siblings. Bhatuk mocked Anirudh

" Is it true? Am I dreaming Somnath dada?  Our krantikari dada, fitoori loud speaker babu Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury and Bondita in one room holding their hands."

Anirudh frowned to listen loud speaker babu name and asked his brother " Bhatuk,now you too started giving names to me along with Bondita?"

Bondita felt embarrassed but Bhatuk retorted that this name is kept by my choti boudi Barrister Bondita ji 

Anirudh pretended to be angry with her  and he pouted  his cheeks. She bursted into laughing at him and blow his pouted cheeks with her fingers.

Bhatuk " Am  I dreaming or is this true? Somnath dada, just pinch me"

Somnath sampoorna are giggling but Tapur gave a tight pinch to Bhatuk. She will  always be ready to pull his legs, dominate him.  Poor fellow surrendered himself to Tapur ofcourse the fact is he enjoys her company. 

Sampoorna to tease them more, gave frowned expressions and scolded them slightly " what is this Anirudh Bondita ? What are you doing here? You are been in one room before marriage. 😲😲😲Shall I inform this to sasurji? Is this the way to behave in our  traditional family? ..sasurji! Sasurji! ..."

Both requested Somnath to help them by stopping his wife and not to take this matter to elders. But sampoorna without stopping started to move. Somnath held her hand and gave a light kiss on her cheeks and requested to forgive them and she got embarrassed infront of her brother in laws and would be co sisters 

Anirudh Bondita Bhatuk giggled at their romance but Tapur ( still having childish behaviour) tried to do some ruckus about all but Bhatuk too stopped her by catching her pallu  and whispered in her ears that he will also kiss her if she tried to tell it to anyone. She felt shy.  

Suddenly a voice from backside: 

" Oho, it seems like all the Roy Chowdhary boys are in romantic mood. What's happening my dear children?" 

These 3 pairs are embarrassed to see catherine caught hold of all. She just felt happy and asked Bondita that is everything ok. She just nodded with blushing. 

Anirudh admiringly looked at her how beautiful she looks when she blushes. 

Later Everyone went near Trilochan Binoy Shomik and Anirudh apologized for his impulsive nature and requested them to fix their marriage.

Trilochan has done some commotion " what! ...😲😲Binoy! Shomik ji! Am I dreaming? Or is  the person who stood infront of me,  not our mahaan Sri..sri... Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary or any of his imposter? How come he agreed so soon to get married to Bondita? Binoy,... I am scared if my health is ok or not. It seems my head is shaking. Has today sun rose from West side...."

Everyone are giggling at him Anirudh said " kaka" and huffed. Later Trilochan bursted into laughing and finally concluded that our Bondita bahu is coming back to control our Roy Chowdhary spoiled brat. ( Roy chowdharionnke bigdail bagad Billa gale mein ghanti bandne keliye hamari Bondita bahu wapas aa rahi hai.)

Finally everyone agreed and pandit fixed their marriage muhurat after 2 weeks on ths same date of Dhananjay Komali wedding. 

Anirudh suggested that their 3 marriages will be done at same place after completion of their term exams. Everyone applauded and accepted with his decision. 

coderlady thumbnail

Finally. A confession from him. Wedding arrangements are underway too.