Onscreen Chemistry with Aamir Khan - Page 3

Poll

Which actress had the best chemistry with Aamir Khan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

With pooja bhatt in dil hai ki manta nahi

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

Yesss!! I love this❤️

https://youtu.be/_HDfj8YyNiA

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never watched a film with juhi and aamir, she annoys me with her acting sometimes but I read several stories saying she used to refuse movies with srk because he was not good looking and she refused salman, she wanted pairing with only aamir in her earlier days. I think she had a crush on him or probably dated him 

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. I completely forgot about it.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thats one of my fave movies. And the pairing of Raghu and Pooja (i think her name was in the movie too lol)

I liked Aamir and Madhuri pairing 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Srk used to say that why ye considers juhi as his best friend was bcz when he was a zero its juhi n her family who helped him.Juhi said in her interview that she doesn't know why salman refused to work with her,she doesn't know what enmity salman has with her for not working with her.Juhi has not dated aamir. Aamir was already married n they had a huge fight too during Ishq.

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I never watched a film with juhi and aamir, she annoys me with her acting sometimes but I read several stories saying she used to refuse movies with srk because he was not good looking and she refused salman, she wanted pairing with only aamir in her earlier days. I think she had a crush on him or probably dated him 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He had best chemistry with Pooja bhatt 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPrtsDLg69I

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

😆

No, Juhi made fun of SRK to his face many times, starting with their first film together. She still does in interviews. It looks very friend-banter-like in interviews, but she's clearly a bit of colorist. But she didn't refuse to act with him or he with her. His wedding happened at her house, FGS. 

Re: Aamir. Not sure what you're talking about because Juhi acted with multiple heroes in the beginning of her career, including SRK and Aamir.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aamir Juhi >>>>> SRK/ Kajol..Hum hai Rahi pyaar ke is like my favourite 90s movie lol

Aamir/Juhi is iconic. Apart from that he was fine with other actresses but his other pairings were never very memorable.