Onscreen Chemistry with Aamir Khan - Page 5

Poll

Which actress had the best chemistry with Aamir Khan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Aamir chooses and repeats only actors he is comfortable with. 

Kareena I guess, has won him over and whatever she may be in real life towards others, she is smart enough to keep good relations with all male superstars be it Ajay, Akki or Khans.

In contrast Aamir never got along with Karishma and vowed never to work with her after problems they had in shooting of Raja Hindustani. 

Seeing how he never worked with Lolo again, I guess Bebo must have learnt from sister's experience and kept away from rubbing Aamir the wrong way. 

Rani is another one who kept good relations with all actors and had no issues with anyone. She credits Aamir and SRK as her mentors and is grateful they worked with her when no one else took her seriously after B grade debut like Raja ki aayegi baraat. 

Bebo is also someone who is okay with short roles. No other big actress would have agreed to do films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, 3I, LOC Kargil etc. And this is why male superstars do not mind taking her as a bankable option who will not demand changes to script or more footage.

Kareena is someone who never refused big superstars. Even Rani refused Lagaan but Kareena never refused a single film with Khans and mostly lapped up whatever Khans offered her. Smart woman, got their goodwill and hits.

Not working with HR is a mystery unto itself!!! No idea why it hasn’t happened!!! Maybe they’re looking for an excellent script? Who knows. 

Not working with Salman is probably b/c DP is turning producer & wants to call the shots & probably doesn’t want to do the hyper-flowerpot roles Salman makes all his actresses do? Also DP is very clearly publicly aligned with SRK & doesn’t feel the need for Salman? Just throwing out my reasons. 

Kareena also has really really changed but clearly, crystal clearly, COMPLETELY ALIGNED HERSELF WITH THE KHANS. DP is smarter though, completely aligned herself with SRK, got him as her mentor & then built a career on her own. DP is also  much much bigger than K3 which is what ultimately  matters in BW. 😆

P. S. The height comment was a joke. 😊

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I feel Deepika did not work with other 2 Khans precisely due to her loyalty to SRK.

Deepika would have looked amazing with Hrithik but it is strange how she was never cast opposite him. 

Kareena has learnt through Karishma's experience a lot and once even Salman said Kareena had it easier as she learnt from struggle and mistakes of Karishma and grew up observing her on sets of her films. She has been smart enough to not rub any male star the wrong way. She did not even say much about Bachchans after Abhishek and Karishma engagement broke. 

I wish she had worked more with Hrithik in a better scripted film. They both looked great together but got worst films to work in. 

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Deepika has never worked with Salman or Hrithik either.

IDK why? 

She mostly worked with SRK, Saif, Akki, Ranbir, Ranveer etc but not Aamir, Salman or Hrithik.

Height is no issue anymore. Katrina and Anushka tower over Aamir as well but he did give successful films with both.

Well at least the Hrithik part is not true anymore, they have a movie coming up with the director of War. It was announced a few months ago 

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Not working with HR is a mystery unto itself!!! No idea why it hasn’t happened!!! Maybe they’re looking for an excellent script? Who knows. 

Not working with Salman is probably b/c DP is turning producer & wants to call the shots & probably doesn’t want to do the hyper-flowerpot roles Salman makes all his actresses do? Also DP is very clearly publicly aligned with SRK & doesn’t feel the need for Salman? Just throwing out my reasons. 

Kareena also has really really changed but clearly, crystal clearly, COMPLETELY ALIGNED HERSELF WITH THE KHANS. DP is smarter though, completely aligned herself with SRK, got him as her mentor & then built a career on her own. DP is also  much much bigger than K3 which is what ultimately  matters in BW. 😆

P. S. The height comment was a joke. 😊

She is finally working with Hrithik: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-hrithik-roshan-and-deepika-padukone-set-do-mind-blowing-action-fighter-team-909237

Definitely interested in this movie, they will make for a good pairing.

Its better for SRK that Deepika is there too, she is the only one from the younger actresses that he has chemistry with. He is awful with Katrina and Anushka 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Juhi from that list but he also had great chemistry with Sonali imo