Onscreen Chemistry with Aamir Khan - Page 4

Poll

Which actress had the best chemistry with Aamir Khan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think Aamir worked fairly well with Kajol in Fanaa and Rani in Ghulam and Talaash. I like Aamir and Rani in Ghulam, Talaash and they do have good chemistry. 

Rani, I feel, has been able to share good chemistry with all her co stars except Shahid and Prithviraj in Dil Bole Haddipa and Aiyya. 

But I agree, Aamir and Juhi is simply iconic, especially because they were so young, naive, innocent looking then when they did most of their work together. They looked like teenagers in QSQT and so vulnerable, natural in their first film..

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aamir has a weird issue of never having onscreen chemistry with ANY ACTRESS. The only ones who he did have chemistry with, we’re Juhi & Rani. Juhi & he were very good together! And Rani & he had that sensual chemistry which he has never managed to replicate with anyone ever after that. 🤪😆

Kajol & him were STRICTLY OK but Kareena & he were DEAD FISH. SUCH WEIRD CHEMISTRY!! I really find it so creepy how she was cast a few times with him. They were in Talaash but 3I kind of creeped me out…

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Aamir has a weird issue of never having onscreen chemistry with ANY ACTRESS. The only ones who he did have chemistry with, we’re Juhi & Rani. Juhi & he were very good together! And Rani & he had that sensual chemistry which he has never managed to replicate with anyone ever after that. 🤪😆

Kajol & him were STRICTLY OK but Kareena & he were DEAD FISH. SUCH WEIRD CHEMISTRY!! I really find it so creepy how she was cast a few times with him. They were in Talaash but 3I kind of creeped me out…

Kareena and Aamir are paired up again for Laal Singh Chadha too...not a fan of their chemistry either but I guess these days the older actors don't have much choice so the use Kareena again and again

Originally posted by: Journey95

Kareena and Aamir are paired up again for Laal Singh Chadha too...not a fan of their chemistry either but I guess these days the older actors don't have much choice so the use Kareena again and again

They are?? Ewwww. Good for K3, she’s always extremely exciteddd being paired with Aamir! 😆

Well K3 is also a very good & very talented actor + looks beautiful & is age-appropriate so why not I suppose. *Shrugs*

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

They are?? Ewwww. Good for K3, she’s always extremely exciteddd being paired with Aamir! 😆

Well K3 is also a very good & very talented actor + looks beautiful & is age-appropriate so why not I suppose. *Shrugs*

Exactly why she was chosen. Better Kareena than Anushka or Katrina (or worse any of the younger actresses but Aamir isn't stupid).  Not sure why he hasn't worked with Deepika though

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Aamir with Juhi or Madhuri 

Originally posted by: Journey95

Exactly why she was chosen. Better Kareena than Anushka or Katrina (or worse any of the younger actresses but Aamir isn't stupid).  Not sure why he hasn't worked with Deepika though

Ya it’s super baffling to me too! So I am going to go with either a good offer hasn’t come through for them or it could be the fact that she would tower over him. 😆 Maybe it’s just that a good offer hasn’t come through but it is really odd seeing how she’s a superstar & super beautiful & everyone wants to work with DP. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sonali bendre 

Mamta kulkarni

atominis thumbnail

Aamir chooses and repeats only actors he is comfortable with. 

Kareena I guess, has won him over and whatever she may be in real life towards others, she is smart enough to keep good relations with all male superstars be it Ajay, Akki or Khans.

In contrast Aamir never got along with Karishma and vowed never to work with her after problems they had in shooting of Raja Hindustani. 

Seeing how he never worked with Lolo again, I guess Bebo must have learnt from sister's experience and kept away from rubbing Aamir the wrong way. 

Rani is another one who kept good relations with all actors and had no issues with anyone. She credits Aamir and SRK as her mentors and is grateful they worked with her when no one else took her seriously after B grade debut like Raja ki aayegi baraat. 

Bebo is also someone who is okay with short roles. No other big actress would have agreed to do films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, 3I, LOC Kargil etc. And this is why male superstars do not mind taking her as a bankable option who will not demand changes to script or more footage.

Kareena is someone who never refused big superstars. Even Rani refused Lagaan but Kareena never refused a single film with Khans and mostly lapped up whatever Khans offered her. Smart woman, got their goodwill and hits.

atominis thumbnail

Deepika has never worked with Salman or Hrithik either.

IDK why? 

She mostly worked with SRK, Saif, Akki, Ranbir, Ranveer etc but not Aamir, Salman or Hrithik.

Height is no issue anymore. Katrina and Anushka tower over Aamir as well but he did give successful films with both.