Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Its all about Rani, Saifu playing a sidekick lol 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this looks better than original, always preferred rani saif to rani abhishek

hope majority is rani saif and the inspector and less of the 2 newbies.

but why the few spots of Punjabi accent not UP accent from rani?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Interesting premise! Looks well done, too. 

And please God, no Aishwarya.😆 That song was the worst part of original BB for me. Spoiled what was a fun caper. 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

This is giving me the Bollywood feels. I have missed that feeling for quite a long time since the industry has just been going downhill. Rani-Saif just remind me of the Bollywood era I used to love and enjoy. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

After a while came across a fun trailer from A-listers otherwise most have been mehhh!

Rani fantastic a usual and for a change I am liking Saif as the replacement. He's got better comic timing than AB Jr. Plus AB Jr was quite a grump in the 1st one - Saif and Rani also have great chemistry together!

Definitely looking forward - Just not sure of the other duo!

Minionite thumbnail

Zabardast! Ab huyi naa baat! Saif and Rani as old Bunty and Babli were fun and Siddhart and Sharavi as new Bunty and Babli seem badass. Yeh takkar mein maza aayega.

Pankaj Tripathi kya baat hai. Straight face se bhi itna hasa deta hai. ðŸ¤£

I don't like the way they cut Abhishek completely out, but chalo koi baat nahi. Saif more than makes up for it and suddenly I want to see him in the original as well.

I can't wait for this film. Might finally go back to the theatre for a movie.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Very hyped for this movie and to see Rani again in an iconic role of hers. 

As much as I love the Rani-Saif jodi, I did not care much for his appearances in the trailer. He felt like a weak link, like others said, but maybe his better scenes are being saved for the actual movie. Right now it feels like he is the sidekick to Babli. However, as a Rani fan, I would not mind that if she is the true lead and not sharing co-star status with Saif.

The two newcomers are boring me and I hope their screentime is limited. Keep Rani (and Saif) for most of the movie.

cts22 thumbnail

Rani is kick ass, she was brilliant exudes talent and has great screen presence, Siddhant was good, some of his accents and disguises were damn good. Saif was okay and the new actress was quite forgettable. To be honest Abhishek not being there did not make much of a difference which shows that the original one Rani and Amitabh were great and made the movie a masala iconic one.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow I loved it. This seems fun! Have missed such fun movies from Bollywood for the longest time.  

If reviews are good I might actually watch this in theatres 

v_nakshara thumbnail

I like the trailer but I missed Abhishek and Rani pairing. I’m a bit bored of Pankaj Tripathi. He seems the same in almost all the movies. I don’t really get the hype around him.