Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks super fun, Rani was the star of the trailer. Knew Saif wouldn't be able to pull off the small town accent but chalo theek hai. He'll hopefully shine when they start the cons 😎.

So excited for this one. 

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!!!!👏👏👏

Now, that's how Bollywood done right. And when Bollywood done right, nothing else can top it.

Better than original. Even if movie falters a bit, I believe the performances will make up for it. Waiting!!!! 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m confused. What exactly was supposed to be funny in this? Saif stuck out like a sore thumb and the new guy looks and sounds awful. As unfunny as the first one.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The only good thing about this is rani and the kid that plays her son, the two newcomers didn't stand out and saif isn't making an impression 

Didn't find the trailer funny either 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Disaster. The biggest USP of the original was Kajra Re and it's missing. The second biggest USP was Amitabh and Abhishek together and Rani-Abhishek jodi. That too is being sorely missed. Saif Rani look unconvincing and the chemistry is so bad.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Looks fun, but I am going to be skeptical. It is weird to see Saif instead of Abhishek. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Disaster. The biggest USP of the original was Kajra Re and it's missing. The second biggest USP was Amitabh and Abhishek together and Rani-Abhishek jodi. That too is being sorely missed. Saif Rani look unconvincing and the chemistry is so bad.

Lol what? You take out the item number and the movie will still be as much fun and would’ve been just as much a favorite to it’s fans.  In fact I know loads of people who would FF the song while watching it on the TV.  And Pankaj as the cop is going to rock the sock out of Amitabh the cop. 

Rani-Abhi’s jodi and their antics were the biggest USP of the movie and that is the only thing which is missing from the trailer but Saif-Rani jodi also has that spark and hopefully they will be able to make the transition from Abhi to Saif in the sequel seamless.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

JOKE! 🤣

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Looks bad honestly. But it could be a Total Dhamaal and Housefull 4 type film. So bad that it's good. Movie feels cheesy. 

Softness thumbnail

Where exactly was this funny? I found it a complete cringe.