Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved it!!

This trailer made me realize how much I missed Rani..she's kickass 😃

I have always liked Saifu but for me AB Jr made an impact as Bunty...why didn't he do the film? Does anyone know?

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Disaster. The biggest USP of the original was Kajra Re and it's missing. The second biggest USP was Amitabh and Abhishek together and Rani-Abhishek jodi. That too is being sorely missed. Saif Rani look unconvincing and the chemistry is so bad.

Right. Aishwarya's USP.

Mistyy thumbnail

Had a smile throughout the trailer, First hit of Bollywood post covid is here!

Rani is such an amazing actress, ahh how I have missed her. Saif was the weakest link, but hopefully it will be decent. I am actually excited about Indian movie after like 2 years.

Edited by Mistyy - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Loved it!!

This trailer made me realize how much I missed Rani..she's kickass 😃

I have always liked Saifu but for me AB Jr made an impact as Bunty...why didn't he do the film? Does anyone know?

Apparently Bunty doesn't have a big role in the film due to which AB Jr rejected the film while Saif didn't have a problem with it. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Apparently Bunty doesn't have a big role in the film due to which AB Jr rejected the film while Saif didn't have a problem with it. 

says the guy who played leading roles and carried movies such as dhoom 3, houseful 3, happy new year on his shoulders 🤪

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

says the guy who played leading roles and carried movies such as dhoom 3, houseful 3, happy new year on his shoulders 🤪

Well those films had Superstars. Bunty aur Babli 2 doesn't while the first part had Abhishek in the lead so he didn't deserve to get sidelined in the sequel. 

Tetul thumbnail

I think it's Saif's character... he has turned into a lazy small town uncle who doesn't use his brain anymore due to the monotonous job.  

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Apparently Abhishek didn't want to play himself in this film. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Rani should do more movies. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I KNEW Rani_ji was going to blow my socks off in the film and this trailer proves it, after sadly being disappointed with the teaser. She also blew off my bra and knickers with this one. God damn.bunty aur babli on Tumblr

At first though, I did miss Abhishek, especially when they refer to his character in the other film, and having Saif there was just a bit like "W T F" - but after a minute, I forgot about AB jr.

Loved the trailer, loved the newbies in it, Saif is hilarious, Rani is on top form as usual, although she looks kinda frumpy. I adore her as Vimmi, and I wanna cry because I never expected this role reprisal ❤️was anything ever real — jonakiralo: Kya pata, shayad Hum Tum ke beech...Waiting for the special appearance song announcement