Saif and Rani ❤️

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This looks interesting.. Can't wait for rani as babli again 😍

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I so wish there was Hum Tum part 2 as well.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I missed Jr B too. But Saif and Rani were always a good pair, so they’ll make it work. A through and through Bollywood movie after SO long. Siddhant and this new chick look great together. I loved the first one, even if it had stupid shit like selling the Taj Mahal.😆looking forward to this one!

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

This is giving me the Bollywood feels. I have missed that feeling for quite a long time since the industry has just been going downhill. Rani-Saif just remind me of the Bollywood era I used to love and enjoy. 

I missed them together so so much!❤️ One of my favorite BW pairs of all time!

Who can forget Hum Tum?

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I kinda like the new girl! 😳

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I missed Jr B too. But Saif and Rani were always a good pair, so they’ll make it work. A through and through Bollywood movie after SO long. Siddhant and this new chick look great together. I loved the first one, even if it had stupid shit like selling the Taj Mahal.😆looking forward to this one!

That actually happened irl. Natwarlal was the con-man who achieved that feat decades back 😃

I love capers and am excited about this movie. Saif is great at playing the buffoon, and doesn't have any complexes in being made fun of on screen, which is what I love about him the most.

On Rani, I still remember watching Hichki on the big screen and thinking why don't I see a performance like this from the current generation of actresses? Except for maybe a Vidya but even she's been around for a while now. 

The new girl looks promising ❤️ Hope she doesn't ruin her face too soon 😆

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

That actually happened irl. Natwarlal was the con-man who achieved that feat decades back 😃

I love capers and am excited about this movie. Saif is great at playing the buffoon, and doesn't have any complexes in being made fun of on screen, which is what I love about him the most.

On Rani, I still remember watching Hichki on the big screen and thinking why don't I see a performance like this from the current generation of actresses? Except for maybe a Vidya but even she's been around for a while now. 

The new girl looks promising ❤️ Hope she doesn't ruin her face too soon 😆

I had no idea, this is brilliant! But we’re talking over two very different time frames na😛

I legit bawled in Hichki, brilliant acting by Rani. Most of the current lot are just too glam to play these kinda roles convincingly 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I had no idea, this is brilliant! But we’re talking over two very different time frames na😛

I legit bawled in Hichki, brilliant acting by Rani. Most of the current lot are just too glam to play these kinda roles convincingly 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Rani was glam in her heydays (eg KKHH), looked beautiful AND acted well. 😭

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Rani was glam in her heydays (eg KKHH), looked beautiful AND acted well. 😭

Rani’s ability to emote well has always been her strength. The thought of a Sonam/Katrina/Kareena/Ananya etc emoting mostly just makes me want to cringe.